Michael Jackson's Kids Accept Grammy

2/1/2010 9:42 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Paris and Prince Jackson, Michael Jackson's two oldest kids, delivered a touching speech when they accepted a lifetime achievement award at the Grammy Awards tonight.

Paris and Prince Jackson

Ashley v

what a WONDERFUL speech paris and prince gave

stonecold

37. Michael and now Katherine is obviously doing something right. I was blown away at how articulate these kids sound.

******

Yeah. I expected to talk jive.

Ebony

Great Job Prince and Paris,

I know Michael is smiling down on yall!
BTW, did anyone notice that the talent on stage could not compare to the talent of the past.

I really wish that I could go back in time, to the glorious MJ years... Remember 88'??

cosmo in texas

Michael turned into a joke and freak but that goodness those are adopted children are away from him. Stop glorifying him.

stonecold

Plus, they REALLY look like Michael. Er, yeah...

lph

To all the haters...just because you can make a child doesn't make you a father. Michael loved his children and took very good care of them. That's what makes a father!! Bio or not doesn't matter.

HumanNature

"The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in.” - Morrie Schwartz

scum bag TMZ

54. CANT ANYONE ELSE SEE THEY HAVE NO BLACK IN THEM??? I LIKE MJ BUT TO PUT UP THE ACT HE WAS THERE BIO DAD IS CRAZY...I THINK IF MJ LOVED HIS KIDS SO MUCH WHY WAS HE A JUNKY??? HE SHOULD OF STOPPED OR SOUGHT OUT HELP WHEN HE PAID FOR THOSE CHILDREN...YOUR CHILDREN ARE SUPPOSE TO MEAN MORE TO YOU THEN DRUGS, LIQUOR, ECT. THEN WHY DID HE LET THE DRUGS WIN?? AND NOT SEEK OUT THE HELP..KIDS WILL SUFFER IN THERE MILLIONS OF DOLLARS

....KIDS DID NOT MEAN ENOUGH TO HIM TO STOP BEING A JUNKY....THAT IS A SHAME

Posted at 11:40PM on Jan 31st 2010 by BECSARA

So ignorant. I don't know, why didn't Heath Ledger, Elvis Presley, Mama Cass, and all the other 100's of thousands who fall into drug addiction.

MJ raised those kids from the day the were born, he was their FATHER, period. Same as with any family who adopts or uses a surrogate or artifical means (test tube). Grow up again.

Any species can mate and make an offspring, that doesn't someone a father or parent, moron!

Sophie

Beautiful and mature children... and you can slowly starting to see the MJ in them! Paris resembles a young Latoya!

Btw, TMZ should really start moderating the comments here, because as usual the same old "sick" minority will post deregatory remarks about the CHILDREN. I repeat: CHILDREN. They would be immediately banned elsewhere.

stonecold

To see the lifetime achievement grammy under Prince's arm...it just doesn't get any better! RIP, Michael.
Posted at 11:27PM on Jan 31st 2010 by Judy

--------------------------

Well, it could have been under MICHAEL'S arm. But, then again, he dead.

Juliana B.

I'm so proud of Prince and Paris, a touching yet beautiful speech. Michael would be so proud of them, his kids are the sweetest things in the world.

lph

I really wished people wouldn't put hateful comments on here. Haven't those children been though enough. Please try and be respectful.

sunnymaxx

How people can come here and trash two lovely children who are still hurting because they lost their father is beyond me. There are some seriously evil people out there.

that.is.all

Are y'all snorting glue or something?

I don't think those children should have been exploited like that, 7 months after their father died.

Besides, Michael should have taken better care of himself and he might still be alive.

WTF?

summer

Prince and Paris did SUCH an AMAZING job and I'm SO PROUD of them! Such brilliant, smart, kind and beautiful children! MJ did a wonderful job in raising them! He was such a good daddy to his children. Such a pity that people are beginning to realize it now when he is gone. I wish they could have seen it earlier, while Michael was still alive. Maybe he'd still be with us and his kids would still have their daddy, if people would have been kinder to MJ while he lived. I really hope people will take a look at themselves and make a change and will start treating others with more love and with more kindness every day, before it's too late. I hope people, and the media most of all, will treat Michael's children with respect and kindness so that they don't have to endure the kind of harrassment and ridicule that their daddy was put through. May God bless Prince, Paris and Blanket and I know Michael is looking at them from up above with a proud smile. I'M PROUD OF YOU PRINCE AND PARIS (and Blanket too!)!! :)