Conrad Murray Plans to Surrender Tomorrow

2/2/2010 5:03 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Dr. Conrad MurrayTMZ has learned Dr. Conrad Murray is in L.A. and plans to surrender tomorrow morning in an L.A. courtroom in connection with Michael Jackson's death ... sources tell TMZ.

As we first reported, the Los Angeles County District Attorney will charge Dr. Murray with involuntary manslaughter as early as this week. Based on Murray's plan to surrender, the charges would have to be filed before the court appearance.

What is unclear: Will Dr. Murray surrender or will the LAPD arrest him and take him into custody?

Random Angel

Keep your eyes open and your ears clear...

Posted at 3:16PM on Feb 2nd 2010 by *OhWell*

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/02/02/conrad-murray-surrender-involuntary-manslaughter-/#comments#ixzz0ePbWpSVo

I remember you saying this too. And people at work had mentioned it...I've said since for the last 7 months that the most reliable information comes from those local to it.

a.y.harrison

It's about time, I understand it takes time to investigate a case, but this has been too long, it almost appears as if they are covering up something. It really makes you suspicious of the whole judicial system, and process. It seems to me that alot of people are on the take, when it comes to money. Let's remember everyone has a price, let's not get so caught up in the hype and believe everything that's going to come about. I do believe that some evidence was destroyed, and that we will probably never know the entire truth about this case. The sad thing about this situation is MJ's kids will probably never know the entire truth regarding their fathers death. MJ rest in peace.

Ricky

Lee Lee

Thank Jesus!!!

I have waited 7 months to see this Dr Death be held responsible for his reckless medical practice. I want to see this Dr paraded around with the cuffs on, the same way they cops paraded Michael in front of the cameras when he was arrested.
Nothing is going to make life easier, Nothing will bring Michael back...but hell...what kind of Dr needs a 911 operator to tell them to put someone on the floor ( or at least a, hard surface ) to do CPR ???
Harvey, It's never going to be enough, but whats the maximum sentence Dr Death could get???

Chico

14. A great American hero,thank you Murray for your part in getting rid of this pedophile.

Posted at 3:21PM on Feb 2nd 2010 by Chico

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/02/02/conrad-murray-surrender-involuntary-manslaughter-/#comments#ixzz0ePcJnjht
*************************************************************
Here we go....cloners abound!

But this one is a STUPID clone....everybody knows I think MJ was innocent of molestation charges.

But good try cloner! LOL

OhWell

They Should Give Dr. Conrad Murray
A Medal One Less Child Molster Is
A Great Thing

gs

16. 9. ...ok...I'm a day off, but I told ya so-told ya he was in the L.A. area....Why is it that 'people in the street' know more information than these gossip sites?

Keep your eyes open and your ears clear...

Posted at 3:16PM on Feb 2nd 2010 by *OhWell*

Posted at 3:23PM on Feb 2nd 2010 by Random Angel

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/02/02/conrad-murray-surrender-involuntary-manslaughter-/2#comments#ixzz0ePceyx7I

I remember one poster said it would be Wednesday and last night another one
talked about gossip in the LA PD cafeteria. Maybe leaks.

astabasta

I am fine with him turning himself in. I don´t care much for the handcuff thing on all arrestees - even totally non-violent ones.

Not that I LIKE the dude.

Random Angel

Posted at 3:24PM on Feb 2nd 2010 by Ricky

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/02/02/conrad-murray-surrender-involuntary-manslaughter-/2#comments#ixzz0ePdGBvtF

Can you explain your theory? And how the blue hell does Montana figure into it? LOL

gs

23. 18. I feel it was assisted suicide.... er... .which is now legal in the state of Montana. Think about it.

Posted at 3:24PM on Feb 2nd 2010 by Ricky

Posted at 3:28PM on Feb 2nd 2010 by Random Angel

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/02/02/conrad-murray-surrender-involuntary-manslaughter-/2#comments#ixzz0ePdpulTC

hahahahahhah "blue hell" that is really good

Chico

The pedophile had a guilty conscience so he needed drugs to sleep.

They were in it for the money

Now the high security alert has gone out for the courthouse, central jail and surrounding areas. I dont think we will have the ability to see him parade-He'll be in the room before daybreak hits-if he is arrested and he will be, there's gonna be a fast lockdown at LA Central. Hate to be him right now, the area is very scary in broad daylight.

POWER TO THE WHITE PEOPLE

Thank you Dr Murray for getting rid of this molester. I stand behind you all the way. Don't worry Dr Murray Ca prisons are over crowded and you are looking at 2 to 4 years only. I know someone who is in prison right getting ready to get out after doing 3 months on a 3 year prison term. Good luck Dr. By the way I live in Ca.

Gina1258

THIS NEWS MAKES THIS ONE OF THE HAPPIEST DAYS OF MY LIFE....
THANK YOU GOD!

TimTim

No matter what you thought or think of MIchael Jackson this man bsaically murdered him and he should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Check this out - http://stores.homestead.com/TJWVideoltdcom/StoreFront.bok