Dr. Arnold Klein: Why Do You Hate Me?

2/2/2010 3:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson's longtime dermatologist, Dr. Arnold Klein, has filed new legal papers in his battle royale with fellow Beverly Hills plastic surgeon, Dr. Steven Hoefflin, expressing bewilderment over Hoefflin's intense animosity toward him.

Dr. Arnie Klein and dr. steven hoefflin

Dr. Klein has sued Dr. Hoefflin for defamation, over Hoefflin's insinuation that Klein was responsible for Michael Jackson's death and was the source of the fatal dose of Propofol.

In his legal papers, Klein says, "It is not clear to me why Dr. Hoefflin holds the malice for me that he manifested by stating publicly that I was instrumental in providing the medication that caused Michael Jackson's death."

Dr. Hoefflin - who along with Klein performed numerous procedures on Jackson -- is trying to get Klein's defamation case dismissed, arguing that Jackson's death is a matter of public interest and Hoefflin's comments are protected speech.

Dr. Klein begs to differ, claiming Hoefflin has intentionally done a hatchet job on him.

nan

just shows mj was surrounded by snakes.neither one of these doctors are kosher..

bunny

They're both a disgrace.....how could anyone do that to another human being's face and still be allowed to 'practice' is beyond me....'practice' being the key word.

ric

these guys are just jealous that Dr Murray was the only one man enough to take out that pedophile.

Pearl Jr

As a Black woman, maybe I should sue you for defamation.

www.MichaelJacksonInsider.com

www.MichaelJacksonInsider.com

astabasta

That will soon be cleared up, hopefully.

So many weird doctors in Michael´s life.

Pearl Jr

I thought things were quiet with Klein and Hofflin, but Klein must still want attention. Klein, Hofflin and all those other doctors must be more careful with prescribing drugs to anyone. Furthermore, Klein I didn't appreciate your intentional lie about Black women and HIV/IDS when you did your live interview with Harvey. Black women are less than 8 percent of ALL HIV/AIDS cases, so please stop with your defamation against Black women. 81 percent of all HIV/AIDS deaths have been men. As a Black woman, maybe I should sue you for defamation. www.MichaelJacksonInsider.com watch my interview with Smokey Robinson and listen to Kenny Ortega talk about a "This Is It" controversy www.MichaelJacksonInsider.com

Inquiring Mind

@ -3. Does it really matter who supplied the drugs that iced the pedophile. Never look a gift horse in the mouth I always say.

Posted at 1:29PM on Feb 2nd 2010 by Who Cares

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/02/02/dr-arnold-klein-michael-jackson-dr-steven-hoefflin-death-propofol-defamation/#ixzz0ePCNYkot

Don't start your crap! Go Away..

nan

they both were a couple of users.and they both added to his problems instead of helping him..isnt that the surgeon that was checking out mj private parts when he was put under? i recall reading that in a court case .that and he used to put him under and change the clocks and bill him like he provided a service. they really both are morally corrupt

Missy

12. I thought Klein was the one who insinuated that Hoefflin messed up MJ's plastic surgeries? That might be a reason why he hates Klein.

Posted at 1:36PM on Feb 2nd 2010 by janalal4

I remember reading about that. That could the reason.

WillOTheWisp

Boy, do I hope MJ's kids are NOT Kleins! Well, if they are thank God for plastic surgery!

janalal4

Here's a list of docs who supposedly were being investigated for their association with MJ. Wonder what the hell happened with THIS? Clearly seems Murray is the only one who will be charged. Sure wonder exactly what the DEA has been doing all this time?

time

People like Dr. Klein always like to spout statistics re-black women. As professionals I wish they would stop it; it seems so ignorant, stupid, and distasteful. Look at all those women who are with Hefner, et al. Many certainly are not black. A disease such as HIV/AIDS can affect anyone. Black women are no less or no more immoral than any other group of women. They are just not given as much job opportunites as other women and many are forced to rely on others for support. It boils down to economics more than an ethnic grouping.

gail

Seriously people. Do some research - Michael was not a pedophile. I'm so sick and tired of this. If you are not a fan, fine. Read articles about celebs you like. I don't read articles about 99% of the people cause I have no interest in the Kardashians or Snooki or the Gosselins. I also don't leave nasty and snarky comments about them.

Move on... Or at least educate yourself and see who and what Michael really was. A loving, giving, uber talented genius who was well-read and kind, but also lonely. Read his words and you will see exactly who he was.

Who Cares reads a wonder

FATHER'S DAY will be a BIG PARTY the doc is in his office today.Will the real dad PLEASE STAND UP.