Where in the World Is the Cast of 'Jersey Shore'?

2/2/2010 10:20 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Producers of MTV's "Jersey Shore" are scouting cities all over the country and may even take the show out of the USA.

Jersey Shore

Our MTV sources say they've already scouted 10 cities in the U.S. for a place Snooki, Pauly D and The Situation can call home. We're also told the network has expanded its search to other countries. Producers have called cast members to make sure they have valid passports.

Taking the ferry to Staten Island doesn't count as "overseas travel."

rex kramer

What's happened to Snooki? She chunked up! Lose the extra padding fatty or kick her to the curb. There are plenty of skanks that are hot in Jersey.

Nicole

How bout New Orleans? Where else can you drink and fight anytime of the day and still blend in with the locals?

GEAUX SAINTS!!!

bsb fan

who the fck cares??

Vonn

HELL, Hopefully!!!!

Howard Star Hughes

Puk N mook~IE`s D last1 OF DEM.WTFFF does U say cable me UP2 D muck? nah I`s says FN those mouses let`um B dumbpers Tahn dirt.

Mikey

I'd like to see Snooki play the Penguins wife in the new Batman movie.

Bobo Frog

I agree with an above comment....New Orleans would be a great location....either that or Miami.

becky

I am not sure who the 5 million are that watch them, but I agree with the majority of you... send them anywhere but on TV. I think their ratings will start dropping now that the better shows are back on, then we will see how long they last.

Josie

I have grown up with MTV and I am really dissappointed in their quality of TV. I use to love to watch all of the current music videos and keep up with the artist and dances but now MTV has gone TRASH like the rest of reality TV. These weirdos they plucked out of wherever (and one of them says she has not one but 2 B.S. and 2 businesses)....haha....what are they I wonder....she did not elaborate on the TODAY SHOW (yes, the TODAY SHOW) yesterday?? They say that they are EDUCATED if so....why do they all behave like MORONS WITH NO CLASS???? They are TRASHY AND VULGAR and now kids all over college campuses are having Jersey Shore parties and dressing like thugs and whores!! It is really OUTRAGEOUS what an INFLUENCE these LOW-LIFE street people (cause they are NOT KIDS) HAVE DONE TO OUR KIDS AND SOCIETY! THEY REALLY NEED TO GET THESE NASTY LOOKING steroid pumped up IDIOTS OFF THE AIR.....NOW BEFORE THEY START INFLUENCING YOUNGER CHILDREN. I GUESS IT WILL MAKE A WHOLE NEW LINE FOR HALLOWEEN COSTUMES NEXT year. This program is a DISGRACE TO THE INTELLIGENCE OF SOCIETY!

Kathleen

Ok, so none of them are from New Jersey and now they're not filming in New Jersey? But it's still Jersey Shore. Interesting.

ziggy

EAT HAVEN CT Look it up...90% Italian 80% blow out haircuts 20 tanning salons, steroids everywhere, just youtube "christmas in east haven"

S'Taven as most locals call it

steve

please take them out of the country, enough litter on the streets as it is

R

Miami is the perfect place for them!

Mrs. Pine

I agree that the Big Easy would be perfect for them with the 24-hour party cycle, public drinking, etc. On Bourbon Street, JWOWW wouldn't have to worry about covering up her fake cleavage with that piece of cloth she calls a shirt.

Or take them completely out of their element to a small redneck Southern town, like a fish-outta-water thing. If Snooki can find a hot farmer on the Jersey boardwalk, she might find a redneck that is "her type" down South.

Trevor

Let's put them into outer space where we will never have to hear their ignorance again.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments