« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Score One for Tila Tequila in Merriman Fight

2/2/2010 1:37 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Tila Tequila just dodged a serious legal bullet in her epic fight with NFL star Shawne Merriman.

Tila Tequila and Shawn Merriman

The judge in the lawsuit Shawne filed against Tila has set aside the default judgment against Ms. Tequila. You'll recall Shawne sued Tila, claiming she sabotaged a business deal of his by trashing him all over town. Tila didn't file an answer to Shawne's suit so the judge entered a default judgment.

But now the judge has had a change of heart, concluding Tila may not have been given notice a suit was filed ... so the default judgment has been set aside and Tila has until February 16 to answer Shawne's complaint.

Tila Tequila is also suing Shawne Merriman for assault and battery. And, Shawne is one of the few people Tila has not fingered as her baby daddy.

Tila Tequila pictures.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

upchuck21

When is she going to go away? I never seen anyone with no talent get so much press...wait a minute...Snooki. I stand corrected.

Kooky Fan

I'd call her an attention whore, but that would be insulting to whores.

SpawnOfAzazel

She'll probably dodge another bullet by having her "miscarriage" by then.

Donna

Do we care???
She is a skank !!

Mary P

Tila said long ago that her lawyers had checked and there was no suit filed. So she at least claims it was checked into...

joe

Tila waste of time
related news on http://livecelebritygossip.com

Politico Pablo

This women's only talent is getting herself on TMZ. What's she going to do when TMZ finally grows tired of her?

shabbs69

why doesn't someone just shoot this skank!

Wondering

TMZ, is there any way to contact the judge or Merriman's lawyer in this case? There is proof that Tila knew the case was filed.

Bill Steele

Yawn.....ZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz

CC

TMZ your website is virused. Every time I go on here my virus/spyware scan shows infections. It's this site. Do something about it. That's not cool.

CC

I'm sure TMZ will block this email address now. They are shady like that. Please stop giving this attention hog publicity. And why do you always have the Tila photo gallery right under each story about her? This is ridiculous. Nobody wants to hear about her.

sam

OMG TMZ make this bitch go away! You are giving her too much face time, let her dry up and go away. P.S. She is ugly

my my my

SLUT - useless piece of dog s&*&t

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments