Carrie Prejean Is on 'RuPaul's Drag Race'?

2/3/2010 5:14 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Here's "biblically correct" dethroned beauty queen Carrie Prejean (left) -- and "RuPaul's Drag Race" Season Two contestant Morgan McMichaels (right).

Carrie Prejean and Morgan McMichaels

One of them has a bright future ahead of her.

We're just sayin'.

I selpt with John Edwards, too!!!!!

The miserable Nazis at TMZ are hilarious!!! So why didn't you guys, the ONE time, you reported on John Edwards (you know the guy that nearly became Vice President)refer to him as the "BIBLICALLY CORRECT, FAILED PRESIDENTIAL, AND VICE PRESIDENTIAL, WANNABE, when you barely mentioned how he fathered a bastard child out of wedlock with a hooker he paid to work on his staff, while his wife laid in bed dying from cancer?

It's hypocrisy like this that is destroying the liberal movement in this country and forcing sane Americans to vote for former nude models that drive pickups :)

I selpt with John Edwards, too!!!!!

Is Obama also "biblically correct" since he agrees with Carrie on the same sex marriage issue? Not to forget the voters of every state in America???

I selpt with John Edwards, too!!!!!

Thank you TMZ for giving Carrie so much press and attention. She is absolutely gorgeous

I selpt with John Edwards, too!!!!!

Love you Carrie!!!! Thank you for not backing down to the hypocritical, evil, POS Neo-Comm leftists who also oppose gay marriage!!!

FACT

Dont know why people are so pro Carrie and mad at TMZ for running stories on her. Nobody Else is guess the girls gotta get some press somewhere ya know. I think the Drag Queen looks better.

FACT

____________________________________________________________________--
Voters of Any State do not have any right to be voting on Tax Paying Citizens Rights especially of a minority. Civil Rights are not something that should be voted on especially if heteros already have them. Prop 8 in California will be overturned and declared unconstitutioanl in March. Obama is for repealling Dont ask dont Tell all you christians know lying is against the Bible and thats what the Military is promoting with that policy. Once thats repealed Gay marriage wont be far behind. SO now what

Tazandra

What an awful smile Prejean has, more like a grimace. Why even bother.

I selpt with John Edwards, too!!!!!

Posted at 10:26AM on Feb 3rd 2010 by Amused

----------------------------------

Since you spell as well as a elementary school child, I think it's pretty safe to say you don't know anything about the Constitution and state rights. The constitution (something all you crazy Socialist loving Liberals despise) give states the freedom to decide what they want for their state. LOL, how is it going to be overturned? It's lost in every single state it's been put on the ballot. Most of which are deep blue states. Nobody wants it. The only way it will be overturned is if a few radical, Liberal agenda driven judges get together, and even then it will once again be beaten by the PEOPLE on the ballot come the next election cycle. Given how Obama is the most unpopular first year President in history, I doubt he would be dumb enough to try and ram yet another radical piece of legislation that nobody wants, down our throats.

DEMOCRAT Bill Clinton put into law Don't Ask, Don't Tell, along with the Defense of Marriage Act. He, like Obama, also opposes homo marriage.

You people are too stupid to realize that all he is doing is throwing you a bone. He has no intentions of do anything with gay marriage, especially since he's getting destroyed on his Nazi healthcare bill. He realizes Americans don't want gay marriage just like they don't want Socialized medicine.

Please education yourself sweetheart, you are blinded with ignorance

I selpt with John Edwards, too!!!!!

Adam Fan,

Why did you vote for a President that hates your kind? Just curious.....

I selpt with John Edwards, too!!!!!

Go Carrie, go!!! Keep standing up the bullying leftist quacks!!! They don't have any facts on their side, just hate, anger and bitterness!!!

I selpt with John Edwards, too!!!!!

Harvey, you realize you have no feet, or legs, to stand on bashing Carrie. The clown you voted for as President agrees with her 100% on the issue. Your hypocrisy makes you look foolish and insincere.

Just sayin.......

I selpt with John Edwards, too!!!!!

Pole smokers are only further setting their movement back decades. Civil Unions, can be designed by each state to give perverted, freak, say penis couples ALL the same legal and financial benefits as normal, sane, non-perverted, traditional married couples. They refuse to go this route because homos lie about this being their "main" argument. All butt pirates want to do is destroy the sanctity of marriage because it excludes them. Plain and simple.

FACT

I know more than you More Amused. If you would take the time to google you would know a ruling is due in March for the Prop 8 Case in California and it is more than likely going to the Supreme Court after that. I know how the Constitution works enough to know that Majorities shouldnt be voting on Civil Rights for Minorities. Once you have read and followed the case as I have then you will know that Prop 8 can and probably will be overturned and gays declared a "suspect citizen" either way it goes we are not going away so learn to live and deal with it and when I die I will face god then but until then your not gonna use god to deny me of my Civil Rights.

Dr. Demento

Morgan looks positively natural and feminine compared to Carrie.

FACT

keibler,

It was because he was much better of the two canidate choices (in my opinion), not that I agree with everything he says. I would rather vote for Mickey Mouse than a Conservative Republican.