Carrie Prejean Is on 'RuPaul's Drag Race'?

2/3/2010 5:14 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Here's "biblically correct" dethroned beauty queen Carrie Prejean (left) -- and "RuPaul's Drag Race" Season Two contestant Morgan McMichaels (right).

Carrie Prejean and Morgan McMichaels

One of them has a bright future ahead of her.

We're just sayin'.

misael

Too MORE Amused, You don't sound very intelligent , when you call us homo, it sounds like hateful speech to me.

Brian

A better lookalike from that show....

Is Sheree from the Real Hosuewives of Atlanta on that show? Check out Sahara Davenport...it's freaky how much they look alike.

HELENA

The Bible says, wow to them who call evil good and good evil.

I selpt with John Edwards, too!!!!!

You clearly don't know more than my shoe, sweetheart. Please, cite for me from the Constitution where it states "majorities can't vote on 'civil rights' issues." LOL, are you saying minorities should be the ones voting on the issues?? How very Hilter of you. You won't be able to cite this because you A. just made it up, or B. are just that ignorant. And if it's going to be overturned in California, why would it need to go all the way to the Supreme Court? You are not very bright.

Why do you refuse Civil Unions that gives homos all the same benefits of heterosexual married couples?

I selpt with John Edwards, too!!!!!

You gotta love the gay bullying mafia. They are so closed-minded and bigoted.

I selpt with John Edwards, too!!!!!

Adam Fan and amused prove the point. Gays really aren't sincere with their movement, they just use it as a platform to attack and ridicule. Afterall, how can gays continually vote for anti-gay Presidents and blindly support them?

I selpt with John Edwards, too!!!!!

I've always wondered why gays, who are all liberal, and liberals, who all hate Christians and constantly make excuses for Islam and blame Christianity for the world problems, why don't you people just go to a Mosque and ask them to marry you to your butt partners?

I'd pay to watch that.....

Whitey

So, all you "christians" out there...

Just so I understand this, you love Carrie Prejean and all that because of her christian values and beliefs, right? So your christian god is ok with breast augmentation and plastic surgery in order to win beauty contests? Isn't that like telling god he didn't do it right in the first place?
He's ok with taking topless photos for magazines and letting your t!t fall out of your bikini top "on accident" while dozens of paps are around taking pictures? He's ok with telling blatant lies to try to salvage a ruined image?

Your telling me your christian god is ok WITH MAKING F*CKING SEX TAPES OF MASTURBATION?!!? Sure it's natural and everybody does it, but only the truly whorish put it on videotape! That's your godgirl right there. Read very slowly : She Videotaped Herself Playing With Herself. And you people act proud of her!!

Wake up religious/political wackos. This b!tch is nothing but a habitually lying skank and famewhore. Ugly as all hell too!

To the poor blind folks out there saying how beautiful she is...CAN YOU SEE NOT THAT F*CKING GRILL SHE'S GOT??!? Look at the picture above one more time. Would you want those teeth or that fake a$$, painful looking smile coming anywhere near you, really? She looks like Louis Gossett Jr. in Enemy Mine.....

But to you brainwashed freaks it's all ok because she does not support gay marriage, that's all that matters right? Y'all are perfect sheep for your religion. Stupid, blind brainwashed sheep...There is no god and Carrie Prejean is nothing but a lying, ugly chupacabra grilled whore! Now cry.....

I selpt with John Edwards, too!!!!!

Wow, now the human butt plugs are saying majorities don't have the right to make all the decisions. Sounds like the queers are in full support of Communism now. Figures.

HELENA

Well , you must be a Democrat as they are sooo tolerant.
Your words show what your heart is like. HATEFUL

I selpt with John Edwards, too!!!!!

amused,

Why would America want to support you people after the way you behaved regarding this woman? She simply answered a question, that shouldn't have been asked, and sided with your President. You know, the same dumbass you voted for yourself. You people are the very definition of hypocrisy. This is just one of many reasons homosexually will never be accepted.

It puts a smile on my face knowing you will never know what it feels like to be a normal, healthy married person.

Declined

If conservatives hate liberals and liberal tv and websites, why do they go into liberal places to complain about them being liberal.

I am straight and support gay marriage...if I go to hell for that good. I don't want to be surrounded by all of you miserable Jesus freaks in my afterlife...besides...I heard Satan is pretty hot!!!

FACT

_________________________________________________________________________
Since you want to get personal and attach my Character it shows your maturity level "sweet heart". Majorities Voting on the Civil Rights of Tax Paying Minorities is what this case is about. Once again please take time you use your google button and do some research about the case since you are so intrested in Gay Rights. Better Yet I will put you a link up of all the Testimony word for word to make this easier for you "Sweet Heart". Its going to the Supreme Court because the Pro 8 people will probably lose the case which means that the defenders of prop 8 will appeal to the Supreme Court. If the defenders of prop 8 win the the anti prop 8 will appeal to the Supreme Court, So either way it goes unless the Supreme Court dosent take the case and it is believed they would have the votes in the Supreme Court to take the case so more than likely its headed there. So, if anti prop 8 wins and Gays are declared a "Suspect Citizen" they will have protection and ballot boxes like that which are unfair. Its sorta like the Brown V/S Board of Education Supreme Court Ruling that made it Legal for Blacks to go to School with Whites in Every State. Go Educate and Enlighten yourself and enjoy the Reading. Read this Site its not Biased as News Scources are its word for word testimony from the case. Take notice to the comments if you dont understand how this case and the legal system works.

Whitey

Oh, and I want somebody to answer me about this sh!t. So the christian god is ok with masturbating on videotape and topless photo shoots and plastic surgery? Help me out here. This is news to me. C'mon, defend your hypocritical, mulemouthed fingerbang*r, religious zealots...

Declined

#66
They aren't going to give you a good answer...just some half ass excuse for her.