Carrie Prejean Is on 'RuPaul's Drag Race'?

2/3/2010 5:14 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Here's "biblically correct" dethroned beauty queen Carrie Prejean (left) -- and "RuPaul's Drag Race" Season Two contestant Morgan McMichaels (right).

Carrie Prejean and Morgan McMichaels

One of them has a bright future ahead of her.

We're just sayin'.

I selpt with John Edwards, too!!!!!

Sure you didn't vote for the freak boy, Whitney. I understand why you don't want to admit it, because it will only exploit your hypocrisy.

For someone who says you don't care if gays get married or not, you sure are VERY emotional about the issue....

FACT

amused,

Why would America want to support you people after the way you behaved regarding this woman? She simply answered a question, that shouldn't have been asked, and sided with your President. You know, the same dumbass you voted for yourself. You people are the very definition of hypocrisy. This is just one of many reasons homosexually will never be accepted.

It puts a smile on my face knowing you will never know what it feels like to be a normal, healthy married

_________________________________________________________________________
Think again buster, I would rather be Gay than have the hate in my heart that you do! I am normal its you that needs the counseling. It puts a smile on my face to know that I have nothing but love and you in turn nothhing but hate spewing. I gaurantee you I sleep much better at night with a clear conscious knowing I treated others how I would like to be treated. Now quit playing on the computer Mommy needs to use it.

I selpt with John Edwards, too!!!!!

Since you want to get personal and attach my Character it shows your maturity level "sweet heart". Majorities Voting on the Civil Rights of Tax Paying Minorities is what this case is about. Once again please take time you use your google button and do some research about the case since you are so intrested in Gay Rights. Better Yet I will put you a link up of all the Testimony word for word to make this easier for you "Sweet Heart". Its going to the Supreme Court because the Pro 8 people will probably lose the case which means that the defenders of prop 8 will appeal to the Supreme Court. If the defenders of prop 8 win the the anti prop 8 will appeal to the Supreme Court, So either way it goes unless the Supreme Court dosent take the case and it is believed they would have the votes in the Supreme Court to take the case so more than likely its headed there. So, if anti prop 8 wins and Gays are declared a "Suspect Citizen" they will have protection and ballot boxes like that which are unfair. Its sorta like the Brown V/S Board of Education Supreme Court Ruling that made it Legal for Blacks to go to School with Whites in Every State. Go Educate and Enlighten yourself and enjoy the Reading. Read this Site its not Biased as News Scources are its word for word testimony from the case. Take notice to the comments if you dont understand how this case and the legal system works.

----------------------------

Hunny, how did I attack your character? So you admit you can't find in the Constitution anything whatsoever to support your lie, correct? Ok, figured as much, now moving on.

Your link is a liberal propaganda website. No thanks. No wonder you are clueless. You allow yourself to be brainwashed like a mindless sheep. You probably treat TMZ as a legit "news source" as well.

Still ignoring my Civil Union questions? See, you prove my point for me.

Sweetie, the Supreme Court won't take it because it is a STATE ISSUE. You really need to educate yourself. Your ignorance is frightening.

oL0

Come on she's a beautiful woman. The media has basically crucified her for her beliefs. If you don't agree, than don't, plain and simple. There is no need to chastise her. What a double standard.

I selpt with John Edwards, too!!!!!

Nice try, amused. No one on here for a second believes you are happy. You are intolerant, bigoted and a hypocrite. The voters in your own state have told you no, but yet you insist to shove your perverted agenda down their throats, against their wishes. How is that love? Where is the understanding in that? Accept the fact that you have lost, no one wants you to be marriage. Deal with it and move on with your life. Stop being so angry and bitter and wishing to dictate the world to your own warped way of thinking.

I selpt with John Edwards, too!!!!!

More than double the amount of Americans consider themselves Conservative than Liberal, yet Liberals want to pretend to be the majority. Why is that?

I selpt with John Edwards, too!!!!!

The more Harvey attacks this college student, the more he exposes the sheer hate and hypocrisy of the gay mafia bullies.

I selpt with John Edwards, too!!!!!

JUST LIKE THE VOTERS OF CALIFORNIA DID!!!! :)

Whitey

69. Come on she's a beautiful woman. The media has basically crucified her for her beliefs."

How can anybody look at that thing in the picture and call it "beautiful"?!!? She looks like she smells something really bad and every tooth in her head is scrambling to get out all at once. Looks like that grill could disconnect and shoot out at you and f*ck you up like Alien...

Oh, and maybe the media crucifies her because every word out of her mouth is a bald faced lie and she has embarrassed herself beyond redemption, could that be why? Oh, no. It's her "beliefs" right? Not the sex tape, not the lies, not the topless photos and hypocritical statements. Her beliefs, huh? That's why?

What is wrong with you people?

I selpt with John Edwards, too!!!!!

Whitney,

If she was being attacked for lying, then your President Obama would be public enemy number 1. Nice try though

Declined

73...you called her bigotted and intolerant? You better check your "perverted" self. Gee, now I REALLY don't want to go to heaven...not if you are going to be there, you hypocrite.

I selpt with John Edwards, too!!!!!

Another day on the TMZ blogs witnessing the lying, intolerant gay Nazis getting blasted with truths and realities. Love it!!!

Declined

"I'm not gay, but I wish I was so I can piss off the homophobes."
-Kurt Cobain

I selpt with John Edwards, too!!!!!

81. I have yet to get an answer from a conservative. If you hate liberals, liberal television, and liberal websites...why do you post comments on websites that you think are liberal?

"I'm not gay, but I wish I was so I can piss off the homophobes."
-Kurt Cobain

Posted at 1:40PM on Feb 3rd 2010 by declined

---------------------

Simple. To correct all the lies and propaganda they preach and to educate the ignorant, uneducated and uninformed like yourself.

I hope that helps.

TOODLES!!!

FACT

Still ignoring my Civil Union questions? See, you prove my point for me.

________________________________________________________________________
That website is word by word testimony of the court case scroll down a little farther its sectioned off by days. Also if you are illiterate there are also re-enactments. (I hope the Supreme court) dosent take the case based on the evidence presented Prop 8 will probably be overturned and Gay Marriage will be legal in 8 more states all the states in that district including Palins Alaska state.

If Civil Unions are so great then you take that, and give Gays Marriage. In your words they are no different. Face it Gays are not Second Class Citizens we pay taxes just like you do we deserve the same civil liberties as everyonoe else.
And TMZ is a Legit News Source for Celebrities. Unlike you I like all types of News and Sites and long as its true.