Carrie Prejean Is on 'RuPaul's Drag Race'?

2/3/2010 5:14 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Here's "biblically correct" dethroned beauty queen Carrie Prejean (left) -- and "RuPaul's Drag Race" Season Two contestant Morgan McMichaels (right).

Carrie Prejean and Morgan McMichaels

One of them has a bright future ahead of her.

We're just sayin'.

Whitey

68. "Sure you didn't vote for the freak boy, Whitney. I understand why you don't want to admit it, because it will only exploit your hypocrisy.

For someone who says you don't care if gays get married or not, you sure are VERY emotional about the issue....

Posted at 1:23PM on Feb 3rd 2010 by jean"

Another example of the kind of people we are dealing with here. Now I'm being told I must have voted but I am now lying about it. Oookaaayyyy. People really think that somebody would lie about voting? Wow! Yeah, "It's a conspiracy maaan. Everybody in the world is consumed with politics and tries to make strangers believe they didn't vote when they really did. It's a vast f*cking conspiracy maaan"...As I said before, F*ck politics and f*ck you. You must be great fun at parties though, with your witty political banter!

Worse than that though is the person saying it is another one too stupid to read simple English words when they are written down in front of them. My name is not Whitney, genius. You're dumb.

And the sh!t about me being "VERY emotional" about gay marriage? I haven't said one thing about gay marriage except that I could care less what they do as long as they leave me out of it. You see Einstein, I was commenting on Carrie Prejean. You know, the thing that the friggin' post that we are commenting on is actually about. Please show me where the article above says anything about politics. That's YOU bringing that politic sh!t up there, Mr. Senator. I'm commenting on the fact that the chick the article is about is a lying, hypocritical skank whore but religious people love her solely based on her beliefs, not her character. It makes me sick and reaffirms my belief that religion is a cancer of the brain. Plus, I'm bored today...

You need to go to CNN or some other news/political site cuz' you got this post all f*cked up...

I selpt with John Edwards, too!!!!!

Funny how the radical leftists made this college student the target of their hate, while turning a blind eye to a guy they voted for as President who agrees with her

Declined

82...thanks for the laugh. I'm uneducated...hmmm...let's see I know for a fact that creationism is not science, evolution is a proven theory supported by science, and the fact that homosexuality is natural according to science...no matter how many of the church's fake scientists say different. So...who is uneducated. Have fun in boring ol' heaven...I'm going to be partying in Hell with Satan, k?

HELENA

As I said....the BIBLE say, woe to him who calls evil good and good evil.

I selpt with John Edwards, too!!!!!

Whitney,

If you didn't vote then you have no right to complain about anything taking place in this country. You didn't participate, so you have no opinion.

Why are you so angry and bitter? For someone who doesn't care if gays get married or not, you get worked up over the issue very easily. And for someone who didn't care enough to even vote on the matter, it makes you even more a hypocrite, or a liar.

I selpt with John Edwards, too!!!!!

"evolution is a proven THEORY supported by science"

Quite possibly the dumbest thing I've read on here in months, and that's saying A LOT!!! LOL!!!

Thanks for proving my point!!

Declined

Evolution is supported by science...where is the proof that God hates gays, that god is real, that god created everything as it is? Did he stop by and tell you himself that all of those scientists are wrong? Didn't think so. Like I said, while you are being bored in heaven, I'll be having a jolly good time with Satan.

I selpt with John Edwards, too!!!!!

That website is word by word testimony of the court case scroll down a little farther its sectioned off by days. Also if you are illiterate there are also re-enactments. (I hope the Supreme court) dosent take the case based on the evidence presented Prop 8 will probably be overturned and Gay Marriage will be legal in 8 more states all the states in that district including Palins Alaska state.

If Civil Unions are so great then you take that, and give Gays Marriage. In your words they are no different. Face it Gays are not Second Class Citizens we pay taxes just like you do we deserve the same civil liberties as everyonoe else.
And TMZ is a Legit News Source for Celebrities. Unlike you I like all types of News and Sites and long as its true.

---------------------------------------

Sugarpants, it's a propaganda website. You can't spin your way out of that. It's pro homo.

So since you refuse to answer any of my questions because it will only prove me right and you wrong (which in itself means I have already won this debate 5 times over) will you AT LEAST tell me why you wish to go against the will of the people?

Poptart, I don't need Civil Unions. See, marriage is a union between a man and a woman according to God. The good book says it's ok for man and woman to marry, but not ok for the mentally sick, same penis types, to marry. Do you get it now?

I selpt with John Edwards, too!!!!!

Numbnuts,

There's no such thing as a "theory" being a scientific fact. You clearly are so stupid you don't even know what a theory is.

I selpt with John Edwards, too!!!!!

Science also said there was such a thing as Global Warming, which has been proven wrong and they have been proven liars.

I selpt with John Edwards, too!!!!!

45. Pole smokers are only further setting their movement back decades. Civil Unions, can be designed by each state to give perverted, freak, say penis couples ALL the same legal and financial benefits as normal, sane, non-perverted, traditional married couples. They refuse to go this route because homos lie about this being their "main" argument. All butt pirates want to do is destroy the sanctity of marriage because it excludes them. Plain and simple.

Posted at 10:51AM on Feb 3rd 2010 by bayers

_____________________________________________________

199% correct, BINGO!!!!

Declined

Gee Veals, you are so smart you can't come up with a better insult than numbnuts.

The definition of a theory is a time tested explanation of a phenomenom. The theory of evolution provides evidence...the thought that God hates gays has no evidence...and the Bible does not say anything about God hating gays...and there is no evidence that God is even real. I'm not saying that he is not, I'm just saying there is no evidence.

I selpt with John Edwards, too!!!!!

Actually, a theory is "a concept that is NOT YET verified but that if true would explain certain facts or phenomena." So sorry declined, but you are still proven wrong.

And I'm pretty sure scientists are still puzzled where humans really came from. That whole "Missing Link" thing....

FACT

The comments on here have shown me that Carries followers and supporters are just as dumb and ignorant as she is.

I selpt with John Edwards, too!!!!!

NO one has turned a blind eye on the president. HRC has been all over him about living up to his campaign promises. People like you make people think we have this HUGE canidate pool to choose from when voting for a president. Thats not the case common sense tells you that. People are just working
with what choices they have. Once again HRC (Human Rights Campaign) is seeing to it that Obama lives up to his promises promises. example DOTA in in the State of the Union Address. He is not ignoring his promises he is addressing them give the man some time. He is only one person you know. Its obvious that your here to promote the republican agenda. Its not working so try another route.

Posted at 2:07PM on Feb 3rd 2010 by Toni

-----------
Speaking the truth is now being called "promoting the Republican agenda." I can live with that.

Don't Ask Don't Tell was a Bill Clinton legislation!!! All he's doing is repealing something done by another DEMOCRAT. What about all those "horrible" and "terrible" things George Bush did to gays? Oh that's right, he didn't do anything to them.

I love how the kooks are now arguing, "well....we didn't have a lot to choose from." When a year ago they would have bent over and grabbed their ankles for this clown.

Obama talked about making the waters rise for Christ's sake. Why can't he do anything he promised within a year when he has overwhelming majority support in both houses of Congress? Your spin is pathetic and very laughable.

The liberal implosion continues and I love it!!!