Carrie Prejean Is on 'RuPaul's Drag Race'?

2/3/2010 5:14 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Here's "biblically correct" dethroned beauty queen Carrie Prejean (left) -- and "RuPaul's Drag Race" Season Two contestant Morgan McMichaels (right).

Carrie Prejean and Morgan McMichaels

One of them has a bright future ahead of her.

We're just sayin'.

I selpt with John Edwards, too!!!!!

Wow, this whitney skank is really getting the hell beat out of her. I almost feel sorry for her....almost!!!!

Declined

keke, you better read up on your biology, because scientists are not stumped on the missing link at all. We are not the only species of humans, we are just the last species remaining. Want proof...look up the neanderthals...look up homo erectis. You'll see what I mean...or you could just continue to believe that I am proven wrong. I don't care either way.

I selpt with John Edwards, too!!!!!

Trust me, I'm smarter than you. There is still the missing piece. If you have the proof to prove me wrong please provide the link.

Declined

while it has been fun arguing with morons...it's time for me to have a life...so feel free to insult me further...your insults will remain unanswered from now on. Hopefully, I won't see you in hell. Don't want my fun time to be interrupted by preaching.

I selpt with John Edwards, too!!!!!

No douchebag, there is only one species of humans. There are different species of Homo sapiens.

FACT

rnealwals,
I'm guessing when you go to vote you base your vote on just Gay issues? Typical Republican..........Low and Behold could it be possible that Gays/Dems voted for Obama because of his stance on other issues????? I am just wondering? The republican agenda is just the truth well give me proof that gays will go to hell and that marriage will forever be destroyed if gays are allowed to get married. You cant and neither could the Prop 8 Supporters thats why they will lose in that courtcase THERE IS NO EVIDENCE of GOD and people voted based on religion. So Unconstitutional and if you where on the other side you would agree too.

I selpt with John Edwards, too!!!!!

110. rnealwals,

Posted at 2:37PM on Feb 3rd 2010 by Tom

___________________________________________________

I have absolutely no idea what you are responding to. Did you mean to address that to me? You didn't respond to one thing I stated.

But to respond anyway, why do you refuse to accept the voice of your neighbors? What is unconstitutional about it? It was put to a vote and you simply didn't like the outcome. How does that make it unconstitutional?

Aren't gays only concerned with marriage? I mean, the way you are fighting for it I would find it odd for any of them to vote for a man that opposes it.

I'd love to know what other "issues" you like of Obama's that made you able to vote for man that doesn't want you to marry. Will you please list them? Thanks

FACT

Dear
More Amused,
As long as you think so thats all that matters. I dont have anymore or anyless rights than when we first started debating. So if you think you have proven anything well gee I'm not gonna tell you any different.
You have yourself a good day now and happy homophobing and hate spewing. I know Jesus must be proud of you now.

Good Day

I selpt with John Edwards, too!!!!!

As usual, the gays have been exposed as insincere, hypocritical bullies that care nothing for gay rights, they just want to attack Christians and conservatives, while supporting Democrats that side shoulder-to-shoulder with them. Unreal

I selpt with John Edwards, too!!!!!

it's this type of ignorance that Americans are growing tired of. Republicans are taking back over and will correct this disaster of a mess the Socialist community organizer has created.

I selpt with John Edwards, too!!!!!

amused had his teeth kicked in and his hypocrisies exploited for all to see!!

I selpt with John Edwards, too!!!!!

Amused,

Like I said, anytime you want to answer my questions I'd love to hear your responses. But I understand why you ignored them. You clearly don't know your arse from a hole in the ground and can't handle discussing the facts, which of course are not on your side. So good luck with your propaganda and lies. I wish you all the best in shoving your perversions down the throats of the good citizens of America that have politely told you no, time and time again.

I selpt with John Edwards, too!!!!!

More amused --

You didn't know!?!? No means yes in the gay community, hahahaha!!!!

Declined

109 No...Homosapien is a species of human...there was once more species out there than homosapien, but they died out. Get your facts straight, idiot.

Bring 'Em Young

Looks like Carrie's #1 fan has been so busy here making up different names that he didn't have time to continue his bashing of other women on TMZ. Can't you see dude, this article was created just for you and your obsession with Carrie and Drag Queens. You talk about them incessantly and manage to mention them in every article you respond to. Over and over with the same tired racist homophobic twisted crap that you seem to think passes for politics writing your book for years now on TMZ. Maybe all those posts where you bring up Harvey's name have started getting you noticed. Dude, I'm sure Carrie wants you to get on with your life.