Cops: Leif Garrett Had Black Tar Heroin in Shoe

2/3/2010 3:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Leif GarrettLeif Garrett was carrying black tar heroin in his shoe when he was arrested Monday morning in L.A., this according to law enforcement sources.

According to sources, cops first noticed Garrett shaking and sweating profusely at an L.A. Metrolink station -- when they asked him if they could perform a search of his person.

We're told cops asked Garrett if he had any drugs on him -- at first, Garrett told them he didn't ... but then later admitted he was packing heroin in his shoe.

Cops seized the drugs and arrested Garrett on the spot -- before transporting him to a nearby jail where he stayed behind bars until Wednesday morning.

Garrett was eventually released after posting $10,000 bail.

He is due back in court on February 24.

Nikita

Wacky Wanda!

Wanda W.

And I am "bothering' you.A tad shaky are we now? Need a fix ? Steal to support that habit? Your clothes stink from sitting around all day,since YESTERDAY, TRYING to get one over on me ? Racking that fried brain of yours for a snappy comeback that never quite is right ?Maybe "Nikita " can help. You're just to wiped out to realize it DUFUS.Why else would you continue ? It's probably the high light of you whole year so far......

Nikita

No Wanda, I am not a "doper"....actually...I stayed away from drugs in my high school years on because addiction runs in my family. I chose to stay away from it. For you to say to someone that they will die soon is really, seriously F#*cked up! You don't even know me. I think your perception of people who are addicted to drugs is really ignorant. I think you as a person are ignorant. Basically you are taking on a Nazi way of thinking. In hoping that all addicted people die off the planet "nature taking its course"...but the really pathetic and narrow minded thing about you is that DRUG ADDICTION WON'T GO AWAY! Even if all of those addicted were wiped off the planet, someone else would eventually be addicted to something. You are really living in a fantasy world if you think these people want to become addicts. It is a CHEMICAL DEPENDENCY GENIUS! Chemicals that interact with the seratonin in your brain!! It does not take a rocket scientist to figure all of this out. Clearly you were not taught correctly. Your comments are harsh and completely ignorant. Did you ever hear of the word Karma? Look it up there Poindexter...and think about it's meaning. :-)

Jess

WANDA W. - Really? What's up with the exclamation marks? Are you trying to get loud with me? Cuz believe this, you don't want to f**k with me. You're just some loser skank that has nothing better to do than hate on everyone else. In the wise words of "The Situation", If hatin' is you occupation than I've got a full time job for you! Haha, I crack myself up.

NIKITA - Hey, I'm with you. This silly sh*t is making my day go by too. I like Wacky Wandy is fitting for her. Wacky Wicked Wanda. I mean, you would think that if numerous people were trying to tell you that you're f**king stupid, you would get the hint right? I guess common sense doesn't come easy to others.

Nikita

Haha..Jess...clearly "understanding" is not one of He/She/It's strong points. I actually doubt if it made it past 6th grade. If it can't even grasp common humanity, then common sense is not going to come easy. LOL I would so love to have a face to face with this idiot though, wouldn't you???

Nikita

WACKY WICKED WHINY WANDA IS A NAZI!

Nikita

Wacky wicked whiny WAAAAANNNDAAA would not last a second in a face to face with anyone that had half a brain. She's better off conversing with worms if you ask me!

Nikita

I think I saw Wanda on an episode of Jerry Springer once. You know the one with the Obese, White Nazi Supremicist, One toothed, Georgia livin, Geetar Strummin, Un-edumucated panel? I'm sure you all saw that one right?

Jess

Nikita - You took the words right out of my mouth. I would love to met this "He/She/It" face to face. I don't think I've ever heard such ignorant narrow-minded talk in my life. Someone must have dropped "He/She/It" on her head a few times. You just can't teach common sense. You, on the other hand, seem to be someone I can really get along with. Don't you think everyone's comments about "He/She/It" are just hilarious?

Nikita

LOL! I absolutely love the comments! Especially Matt's. ;-) Glad to know we aren't the only ones that are calling BS on this idiot!

Nikita

Where did it go anyway?

Nikita

Wicked Whacky Wanda Wan Out Of Wittyness!

Nikita

OMG....LMAO!!!!

Jess

You guys are too funny.... LMAO too! Maybe Wacky Wicked Witch Wanda finally took the hint and got on her broomstick and flew away, like the bitch she is.

Nikita

Hey Jess...I have to split now, but it was great "chatting" with you and making fun of WWWWWanda! This whole TMZ thread thing is new to me, but I like it. So, hope to see you in the future! Latah Gatah!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments