Criminal Complaint in Michael Jackson Death

2/3/2010 5:01 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

dr. conrad murray in courtSources tell TMZ the L.A. County District Attorney's Office has a criminal complaint drafted and ready to file against Dr. Conrad Murray in the death of Michael Jackson.

We're told it's now just a matter of timing before Dr. Murray is charged with involuntary manslaughter -- a felony that carries a maximum 4-year prison sentence.

As we first reported, Dr. Murray plans on surrendering today, so all signs point to the D.A. filing criminal charges as early as this morning.

Dr. Murray is in Los Angeles and his legal team is already mapping out strategy.

Howard Star Hughes

MONEY MONEY MONEY buys a pepsi FIRE kill doff CBS sony JON JON JONNNY honey house2FU

Howard Star Hughes

Your DOCTOR spilled mine also...But daddy warbucks had the best cutters in the world and chopters&satellite links..so sorry smartdart east coast you LOST it years ago when you started KILL N hughes`s

Missy

TMZ keeps blocking my post! I guess tmz doesn't like what I was saying! Bottom line is Murray should go to jail,MJ was not an addict at the time of his death.Murray knew what he was doing and he didn't care money was more important than his patients life!

Blondx

Lets not waste anymore taxpayer $'s~~~~~Just put Dr.Murder in a room full of MJ fans an a few pieces of medal!!!!!!!!

Howard Star Hughes

It`s the 60`s

Big Mouth Joe will TELL ALL

There was just an attorney talking on GMA about Murray's charges and He said Murray will probably never see a state prison cell because it was a MISTAKE and he did NOT mean to kill Mr. Jackson!

Rx

I know you are not dead MJ. Come out of hiding and I will let you live in my home and give my young sons BJs until your hearts content.

Howard Star Hughes

ALL OVER AGAIN&AGAIN...Island hop was NO doctor..he was called in by elisabeth TAYLOR GAD MOTHER of MJ murDER DOM setup.They never got the kid of howard hughes/jean peters but they got the KING of POP to POP off thier poppys

marilyn

tes its about time something happens that dr. murry deserves everything coming to him i would put him in prison for life for taking away a life that is my thought.

misty

I love Michael dearly,but he was a drug addict and had been for many years.I do blame Dr. Murray and any other doctor who contibuted to his addiction.Dr.Murray should be charged with a higher crime for giving Michael a drug that should'nt have been used at home.I'm sure Michael was persistent and demanding,but the doctor should have said no!! Michael needed an intervention and he would still be alive! RIP,Michael!

Howard Star Hughes

WHERE IS MY MOMMY doff N MJ...Can I help?.BOB TAYLOR CBS satellite TECH=2 DOA via mommy mob taylor he he he.

Howard Star Hughes

MONEY IS MONEY and to get money they dug a hole in the dirt.easy as 123 ABC GAD MOTHER TAYLOR MJ TAKE DOWN SON OF TAYLOR&MOB DOCTOR`SS

Howard Star Hughes

DOM DOM MOM MOM ,MJ`s MOM MOM Hated her...taylor played them like a pro HO& her REAL KID~SS are hidden coverup to coverup cover UPPSS.SOP as per ever thermal scanning sound scanning sound projection image projection and flash crew SS mob parents4$$$$$$$$$$$ masons

blameitonkarma

Chico

4 years is a fair price to pay for getting rid of the pervert.