Michelle vs. Kelly

Who'd You Rather?

2/4/2010 5:28 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Beyonce's former Destiny's Child backup singers Michelle Williams (left) and Kelly Rowland (right) showed off their spankin' new weaves at different events on different coasts this week.

Michelle Williams and Kelly Rowland
Question is ...

CriticAl

Why do you have to insult Kelly? She's not a "backup singer". She's a star in her own right. "When Love Takes Over" w/ David Guetta is a great song. I hear it on the radio all the time.

AMW

Kelly was always the best looking out of that group! Put up a Kelly vs Beyonce so I can vote for Kelly again!!!

Dr. DMgemini63

CHAD you sound envious. Trans are ashamed to have you as a member of their ranks inasmuch as they generally admire women. HATER, JUMP!

millz

man you see how race is still strong in this world and country look at this guy calling HUMAN BEINGS monkeys because there black WTF then look how slow the rating system is going its just a joke that old WHITE women get more votes then 2 BLACK WOMAN i am outraged this is so sad WERE ALL PEOPLE

Alannas

I know TMZ prides itself on showcasing what's wrong in the world of celebrity. However, Black women and hair is a verrrrrrrrrrrry sensitive subject you should be more tolerant. Writing that they where showcasing their new weaves is very insensitive and not all black women wear weaves. Michelle hair doesn't look like a weave.

Vonn

Michelle's hair does look like a weave & it is a weave. Don't get a weave if you are sensitive about your hair. Simple

Minnie Wang

Child, Miss Kelly's un-natural hairline is Screaming "H-E-Y, L-O-O-K A-T M-E, I'M A HORRIBLE LACE FRONT WIG. Kelly honey----NO Ma'am!! The young lady to her left is sporting a preposterous porcupine weave "do". Again....NO ma'am!!!

Miss Tabatha

jhsting32

Ok why is there a need to say anything about a weave, you don't say "well hear is britney spears showcasing her new extensions" do ya!

Sup it up

I rather make like Jason Biggs, and stick it in a chocolate cake.

Sup it up

I rather make like Jason Biggs, and f@ck a chocolate cake.

Sup it up

You just don't get it!

wisey

Kelly=HOT!!!

Kirsten

As someone who wears extensions, it is entirely unclear whether Michelle is sporting natural hair. That look can easily be achieved by a black girl with real hair. Or it could be fake.

Kelly's wig it terrible. Her stylist should be executed.

Why does it matter? Every celebrity has a weave nowadays. You don't have to be black. White girls rock weaves--they call it extensions, but it's exactly the same fake hair, exactly the same technique. Paris Hilton, Lindsay Lohan, Heidi Montag, Pamela Anderson, all 3 "Girls Next Door," Kate Gosselin, etc. wear very obvious and poorly done weaves. I don't mind if TMZ talks about black girl weaves; I just wish this site commented on white girl weaves more often.

You don't have to be bald to wear a weave--I have shoulder length hair. I just wanted longer hair, and wasn't patient enough to wait for it to grow. I live in LA--I know a lot of people who feel exaclty the same way.

Kim Kardashian also wears (a really good) weave. There are pictures of her getting it sewed in on this site. There are pics of her sporting real hair on other sites--her real hair is long but really, really thin.

eh

Can you include a NEITHER option in the future?

billybrown00

Again TMZ, where's the neither button? Black girls are all large and ugly.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments