« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

T.O. & Ludacris

Connoisseurs of the Booty

2/4/2010 8:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Terrell Owens isn't playing in the Super Bowl, but dude has been hard at work in Miami -- judging a bikini booty-shaking competition with his boy Ludacris yesterday.

020410_ludacris-to-booty-contest
A good wide receiver always appreciates a quality tight end.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

nicnak

Bootytacular. Wish I didn't use a personal day for MLK day, I would right there in the booty.

Tiffany

And Blacks wonder why they are STILL called ignorant. Pathetic, disgrace, disrespectful.

Love

To the idiots saying racist remarks. Half of those skanks were white! LMAO.

It was hilarious how the last girl tries to toss the other black girl in the water but wasn't able to! LOL

PLEASE

HOW MANY TIMES HAS MAX AND THE TMZ GUYS WATCH THIS VIDEO? ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

tlynn

37. Dude you are truly showing your ignorance! Blue gums? Seriously? I've never seen a black, white, asian, latino or otherwise with blue gums. Your kind are just one of the reasons we choose to be with black men. My husband is beautiful, smart, caring, a great providier and a wonderful father to our children. The fact that he is black is a bonus!! My children have never asked why is mommy white and daddy black - NEVER! It is inbred skum like yourself, who choose to live their lives hating people for the color of their skin, or is it the fact that so many of us don't see color and have fulfilling lives with a black man as opposed to having a hatefilled life with a lowlife like you!

balls

balls

Blanket 50

Erica, your just plain old evil....this world is full of nasty dressing white women with their busy hanging out. I certainly don't approve of this behavior in any race. Geez

miss sheree

Hey - I don't know why you all are bashing these chicks - they are NO DIFFERENT than the KARDASHIANS whom you love and adore.

Besides, all men these days love wh@ores.....and actually marry them, so I don't know why you are bashing these women.

Examples:
Kardashian, Khloe
Sand, Shauna
Wilkinson, Kendra
Co Co
Jamison, Jenna

Oh, I get it, it is o.k. to marry a skank-ho if she is WHITE.....sorry, I forgot the rules.

1smartchick

Great post #47. These losers always put the blame on black women instead of looking in the mirror and realizing that a lot of white women are choosing black men over white guys.

Wil

When Are girls going to learn. These men are exploiting you! You will never be taken seriously in this world acting like trash. The truth is women have all the power in this world and it's skanks that give it all away for free. I'm really sad for these girls. How sad of a human being do you have to be to let your ass hang out like that. Just plain nasty.

Wil

re_ why do men love scanks @3:05

It's a little unfair and frankly simple minded to put Khloe K in the same category as those trashy girls.

DOODAD

Posted at 3:43PM on Feb 4th 2010 by Wil

You're right, it's very insulting to the other girls listed.

Love

#56 You crack me up! So right!!!

Cappy Lills Kid

Trash will f@ck anything

I selpt with John Edwards, too!!!!!

And some people try and argue that the black culture isn't disgusting and barbaric. "Booty shaking" contest? What is this, 1987???

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments