« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

T.O. & Ludacris

Connoisseurs of the Booty

2/4/2010 8:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Terrell Owens isn't playing in the Super Bowl, but dude has been hard at work in Miami -- judging a bikini booty-shaking competition with his boy Ludacris yesterday.

020410_ludacris-to-booty-contest
A good wide receiver always appreciates a quality tight end.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

my2cents

If you turn the sound off, it's even more ridiculous! Plus... who in their right mind would set up something like this SO CLOSE TO WATER?!! Almost Shocking! (pun intended)

Delicious

the life of the rapper world... hoes hoes hoes and mo hoes

callie

Ludacris and TO should be ashamed of themselves, are they grown men or little kids? What a waste of a life standing around judging pigs who are shaking there ass!!! How about going and volunteering in Haiti and making your life worth something.

Ricky

I love Miami! Southern California pales in comparison! Everybody's stiff around here and I actually would be drunk in front of a TMZ cameraman again!

MsDiva

Black girls and White girls in their 20's are all dancing like sluts. I just watch a spring break episode on True TV and white girls dropping it like it hot too. This generation White and Black girls making real women look bad.

They also run around give out B jobs to any Tom D**k and Harry.

What is our Society coming to?

LA

I find it very interesting that nobody ever calls white women degrading when they enter these wet t-shirt contests!! As soon as somebody black shakes something it becomes trash. I think white or black these girls were in Miami having fun...I thought it was fun! Half of you wish you could do it!!! Get the F@#$ over it. People today and their morals really kill me. What are you doing behind closed doors...????? PLEASE

?????

I guess the racists on here have never seen an episode of Girls Gone Wild.

marven

thats dwight howards baby mama

stalkingstevephillips.com

Here's a video of everything you are you missing during SB week (Montana, OchoCinco Network, Terrell Owens, Shawne Merriman, Mark Sanchez)

GyrlFriday

The girl in the black jumpsuit is Dwight Howard's baby mama... I hope the judge in their very public custody battle gets a chance to view this clip. SMH!!

Ziggy

Just goes to show, just as many white girls as black girls are willing to degrade themselves for the entertainment of a rich man, hoping he might make her his next disposable girlfriend. They actually think Ludacris might buy them a diamond engagement ring and take them to the next red carpet event. Ain't gonna happen!

Young women are too easy these days. No mystery = no respect

Ziggy

So sad these two black millionaires are promoting a stupid booty contest when people in Haiti are suffering. They should be doing something to help Haitians instead of this non-sense.

All of the black rap stars and athletes who didn't donate to Haiti should be ashamed of themselves right now. P Diddy just bought his 16 year old son a $350,000 car. Did Jay Z and Beyonce donate a few of their millions?

I'm a black person and I can honestly say white Hollywood really came to the aid of Haiti and New Orleans when it mattered. Such beautiful, generous and caring people walking this earth.

laura

I think thats siiiick... I f%$#in WISH I could shake my a$$ like that lol.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4