Jimmy Kimmel:

Dr. Murray Should Kill Himself

2/5/2010 8:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jimmy Kimmel clearly doesn't think a maximum 4-year jail stint for involuntary manslaughter is punishment enough for Dr. Conrad Murray -- because last night, he told paps Michael Jackson's doc "should kill himself."

Jimmy Kimmel: Click to watch

Dave

Here is a question for Harvey....If the doc decided to off himself after hearing Jimmie say that....couldnt Jimmy be in a lot of trouble for suggesting that the doc kill himself?

MurdererConrad

I have NOT seen 1 show of this Jim Kimmel guy

BUT I JUST FELL IN LOVE

Yes Murray, save an MJ fan the burden to kill you and spend a lifetime in jail. PLEEEEEEEEEEEASEEEEEEEEE KILL YOURSELF. You have lived 7 months longer than what you deserve. KILL YOURSELF BIT@#!

MurdererConrad

*************************TMZ************************

Here's a brilliant idea: Can you add a poll to this post to see how many people want to see Murray kill himself?

I MOST DEFINITELY wanted Murray dead at midnight of June 25, 2009!

MindyD

4 years???? For killing Michael Jackson??????????????
That ain't justice. I hope his cell mate is Michael's biggest fan.

Nancy

I never knew much about Jimmy, because I was busy watching Jay. Then they moved Jay to 10pm and I started watching Jimmy Kimmel. I have to say, the guy is damn funny. I really enjoy his show.

kim

Drug addicts kill themselves they arent murdered. I like Michael Jackson alot but come on he was a drug addict who overdosed. If it wasnt Dr Murray there michael would have died fromthe amount of drugs he was taking anyhow, He was ticking time bomb w/ everything he had in his system - that he VOLUNTARILY took.

kenzi

that was completely inappropriate of jimmy kimmel. there is a whole wide world existing outside of hollywood...suicide is not a joke...and even though his world may be wonderful, he should not ever take "taking another's life" so lightly...so class-less. and no perspective on the big picture.

Zippy T. Pinhead

I think little Jimmy should kill himself for wearing that Richie Cunningham shirt in public.

sarah

Jimmy? What a loser...how the hell did Sarah stay around him as long as she did? They obviously slept in seperate rooms. The mere thought of him naked is-----oh god, I just threw up in my mouth...

Look at his typical guest list on any given night; all d-listers, Barry Manilow for god's sake....Joan Rivers? A bunch of jerks I've never even heard of?

Jimmy, a true Turd, much like Carrot Top and a few other wannabe funneymen.

bianca

YES, YES, YES! I agree Dr Con should allow someone to give him propofol then that person should ignore him and let him die without calling 911!

Wendy

Ha Ha! Jimmy sounds like a jilted boyfriend of Michael's. lol

What a worm. Go suck an egg Jimmy Wimmy.

idahohunny

I dont know about anyone else, but if it were me, I'd be doing a big ole' load of dope on myself. Bye bye. I wouldn't be able to live with myself.

P

Kimmel should kill himself.

Cynthia

I agree with him

r.s first comment

No, that is too much.Pedophiles,which Michael was not, do not go to the electric chair or lethal injections(though murray did that),
but 20 years or so in jail, what do you get at the most for 2nd degree murder? Now he claims Michael did it himself, even so murray is fully responsible. Will tell you why another
time.Why is murray crying about money for defence? Sure he will get a public defender like most other people accused of a crime.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments