John vs. Jonathan

Who'd You Rather?

2/5/2010 8:05 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

"From Paris with Love" stars John Travolta, 55, and Jonathan Rhys Meyers, 32, got chummy at an event in NYC this week.

Question is ...

MrsJoe

I still think John Travolta is sexy!

Robin

My wife said she would do both of them at the same time.

Ziggy

John Travolta flew his own airplane to Haiti with supplies and food. He did this with his own money and his own plane. I have nothing but respect for this man. Regardless of his religious beliefs, he is alright in my book.

Icebaby

Can't stand his beliefs, but this man rules. That other dude is nothing compare to young Travolta or even now.

poopy pants

why do so many stars get those damn ugly chiclet teeth? He used to be so cute! george clooney, demi moore, cher, etc... Looks awful.

toeknee gee

But why are their hands on each other's butt?

Tracy

John Travolta wow you couldn,t find a more sincere man. A real big hearted soft person who gives to us all in so many ways not just film but take haiti for exsample ! John Travolta is would have to be one of the few most respected people I have always truly admired for many years thank you for all you have given xoxo

Jomica Man

For the record,Travolta is 56. And his denial about his wigs tells me that he is the next version of Burt Reynolds. A recent interview with his brother Joey Travolta confirms that John would not only be bald, but white hair as well. I realize the roles would not really come his way if he had that look, his acting skills are not in the same category as say a Sean Connery. The recent movies Old Dogs, and now this From Paris with Love, are bombs in the making. I won't get started on that Scientology thing as it rubs me the wrong way in so many levels.

Snerkles

We need a third option: 'None of the above.'
I've wanted that, many times;)

Nicole

How can you even decide...LOVE Travolta then and now, but Meyers is so damn hot, those eyes are captivating

Gia

No one who believes in the dangerous quackery of con-artist L Ron Hubbard is even remotely appealing. Not to mention the fact that Travolta supports $cientology financially, and therefore contributes to their 60 year history of human rights abuses.
Flying a plane to Haiti doesn't make up for supporting a crime syndicate.

UGGGGHHH

JOHN TRAVOLTA'S HAIR LOOKS LIKE EDDIE MUNSTERS HAIR STILE WHEN EDDIE WAS ON THE MUNSTERS WAY BACK.

MNelson

Dear TMZ,
you need a "neither" button...

jan

Not a moment's hesitation.. Travolta is the man. Have loved him since Welcome Back Kotter. He is an amazing actor as well as an amazing human being. Kelly is a very lucky woman. I have spend my life trying to find a really decent man & John Travolta is a great & decent man. Have seen every single movie he has made & no matter what some dumb critic says will see any movie he is in. Love you John & my heart goes out to you & your family for the loss of your beloved son Jett.

KG

This is a no brainer!
JRM...of course!
Travolta seems like a nice guy and all, but JRM is the hottest guy out there!
Saw the movie this a.m.
Fun, fun, fun!
JRM...much love and hugs to you, handsome! :)

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments