Snooki Gives Philly the One Finger Salute

2/5/2010 12:08 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Snooki hit up a chicken wing eating contest in Philadelphia this morning -- but when the haters started booing the "Jersey Shore" star, she promptly told the whole city to cluck off with the flick of her little finger.

The whole thing went down at something called the Wing Bowl ... on live TV.

So much for the City of Brotherly Love.

Crissy Angela

Philly rocks. Always has.

DAVID

SNOOKIE, YOU ARE A PRIME EXAMPLE OF THE LACK NEW JERSEY CLASS.

IF THE WORLD WANTED TO GIVE AMERICA AN ENEMA, THEY WOULD HAVE TO ASK YOU TO MOVE SO THEY COULD INSERT THE SYRINGE. THEN AGAIN, MAYBE THATS WHAT YOU DO WITH THAT FINGER. BUT FROM WHAT I'VE SEEN OF YOU, IT WOULD BE HARD TO FIGURE OUT EXACTLY WHERE THAT FINGER HAS BEEN.

ELEVEN OF YOUR FIFTEEN MINUTES HAVE PASSED. TICK TOCK, TICK TOCK...

really?

long live Philly, I love you

RealJerseyShore

Reply to # 20-Philly fan
They might not have booed Santa or thrown snowballs at him in the last 40 years but did you see the way Eagles fans pelted those 49er fans with Snowballs at Lincoln Field. I'm sure you did, real classy right.

Kidaeshus

To #22:

Try Googling "Cody Lane". You should get a good view of her 15 minutes. One might even say the results are 'time stamped'.

MizLiz

To David #32:

WHOA WHOA WHOA... I totally agree with you, but I have just one edit:

SNOOKIE, YOU ARE A PRIME EXAMPLE OF THE LACK NEW YORK CLASS.

That crazy Oompa Loompa is from NY.

Angie

to #11 Frist SANTA is not real. They booed a drunk guy in a dirty santa suit. Because they were promised half naked women at half time and got a drunk 18 year old kid in a dirty santa ssuit. Did I say Santa is NOT real? ALSO it was NOT Vet Stadium it was Franklin Field.
I am from California and wore my Bonds jersey here NOT ONE person was was rude to me. Philadelphia recently lost the WOrld Series to the over paid yankees in case you dont know that Snooki ( who I like ) is from NY. and these people are drunk at a sporting event. ( yes wing bowl is a sporting event in a way. NO eating wings is not a sport but the wing bowl is centered around the suoer bowl and is very sports minded. I like Snooki but she doesnt exactl represent class so she gets booed. She flipped off everyone on LIVE tv. Someone who does that shiould get booed, Trust me I like her because of things like that as she doesnt care

What the

Who is this "almost midget"?

Rob

TO #34 JerseyShoreKid,
I love how we "pelted" those Niner fans. We threw snowballs at them much like we did when we were kids take it from someone who was sitting right there, even the fans were laughing get over it. How about the same day when the Jets fans "pelted" Tony Gonzalez in the end zone after his TD catch?

And change your gay name, Jersey Shore is Cape May County, where your from which I'm sure is North Jersey is just a trashy extension of New York.

F. Attorneys

If she was two inches shorter, she'd be a circle.

Trooper Tom

The last thing this fat oompah loompah needs is to be at a chicken wing eating competition. God is the US so desparate for entertainment they pay things like this to perform

yeah....and?

HOW do you expect this grease ball to act? Like she is a classy gal? I have said it before, I'll say it yet again, NOTHING good, even the paycheck, ever comes out of being on a reality show.

More proof is right here on film. Jersy Shore is about as interesting as watching my toenails grow. But...they still get viewers, either as dumb as the cast or perhaps doing a term paper?

Lets hope its because their doing a term paper, because why one would watch this show on purpose is a mystery to me.

numb

THIS BEOTCH IS SOOOOO UGLY, FAT AND A WHORE IT MAKES ME SICK TO LOOK AT HER FACE.

yeah....and?

The more and more I see about the east coast, Philly, New York, Jersey, whatever, the more I'm glad to be from Chicago.

It seems you folks are touched, loud, obnoxious, big mouths, two faced and rude.

Some of you wear this like it is a badge. Brag almost about being like this. Gee, I wish I could be like uuuuzzzz guys.

whatever

so what? Giving the finger is practically like saying hello nowadays

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments