'American Chopper' -- It's Over!

2/6/2010 3:02 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

American Chopper"American Chopper" is ending its run on TLC and the crazy Teutul family will ride their bikes off into the sunset.

This Thursday's episode will be the series finale of the show. A rep for TLC tells us, "The Teutuls will always be a part of the Discovery family and we congratulate them on a tremendously successful series run."

The move is not entirely unexpected -- as we reported in December, Paul Teutul, Sr. is suing his son Paul over the family business, Orange County Choppers.

The last episode airs February 11 at 9:00 PM.

rose

im praying paul jr kicks ass! i hope he can build those 2 bikes! paul sr is an ass all he ever does is act like a child! getting tired of his mouth! go go go go paul jr!!!!!!!!!

Roy

Paul, Jr and his brother would not be where they are today without the help of their father, Sr. For them to disrespect him like that is a total disgrace!

pete

great move canceling American choppers TLC. Now go with paul jr.with his great designs.And for that jason pool nit wit trouble maker he belongs to Paul Sr,they go good togeather. Hey Rick, move on to jr before Paul Sr. tears you down to his level.

Rick Hathaway

I have always enjoyed the show. Not so much that I liked the bikes they built but the process of building the bikes draws my attention... Paul Sr.'s bike are more practical than Jr's. All that said, it was the personal dynamics that made the show..I don't believe it would have been a hit if any of the players were never involved...Jr. has a poor work ethic, Sr. has the work ethic but no concept of fact that the TV network is what made them famous and rich, Mikey is indeed funny, but is typical of many kids I see in today's world, with a total lack of regard for anything other than himself..
I do believe they would have made a name for themselves as a business, but would never have done as well without the exposure provided via the TLC network..

Larry Smith

I hate to see the Fued It has really turned bitter. I loved the show & I love the building of bikes in general. I think Rick Vinnie Cody All of Seniors Staff should Leave him like the loyal fans he Dissapointed Go paul Jr. We need some other bikers against him & Paul Sr.

B.E.S

Paul Sr. might of started it but truly Jr was the brains behind the builds. Yes, Jr is lazy but man can he build some sweet bikes when he decides to. Go Paul Jr with PJD.

NorDevil

I see that several in here say that Junior did not show enough respect for his father ??? That is BS . . . . respect is NOT a given thing.It must earned.I have absolutly no respect for senior.How many workers has packed up and left or been fired just because of senior ?? Why did Vinnie leave ? did not see that episode.I will not miss Occ . . . . . . Sr. got me so pissed off that I lost all interest in Occ.

Victor

I think it was a great show. Paul Sr. reminds me of my father very hard to work with its either his way or the highway. A person like that loves to throw his weight around he's the boss and if you don't like it hit the door. Would love to see them resolve this problem. I think they both need to realize that the most important thing here is family. Put everything else to the side, swallow our pride, respect one another and love each other because one day there are no longer going to be here and the other will regret it for the rest of there life and that is not worth it. There’s nothing more important then family.

Victor

PJ

Sr.is a piss poor example of a father...Now he is reaping what he sowed when they where children. I hope Paul Jr. Designs Kicks there A$$ it was Jr's Vision and craftsmanship that created the Awesome designs and made them All Rich!! and I for one will glad to never see that stupid mustache :-[o Sr. has had since 1850...
He's a steroid using Jerk and all he can do is trash his son's and act like an Idiot. I'm certain he will die of a hart attack and I hope Jr. SKIP"S the funeral. In 6 seasons I have never ever seen Sr show any Luv just Anger what a Douche Bag! I'm going to promote Paul Jr. Designs to anyone who will listen. Sr. & OCC is toast they will have to go back to welding bugler bars and hand railings.. To bad Rick Whom I feel is a good egg the only victim in this, to bad he's on the the Loser's side.
Final thought...Sr. your a egomaniac, control freak with a god complex. You should run not walk over to Jr. and apologize for being a piss poor father and terrible role model. I'm glad Your show got canned GOOD Rid-den's.
Jr. Keep the faith baby, your stuff rocks and you are in the right So please stick with it and I will watch every show you do. Good LUCK!
Sincerely,
PjG

jay

i think Sr is ajackass putting his down like that what are a moron or something

FRANK P

WHAT A SHOW!! good for tv? SR.u got to give to the man he made it happen.His son had alot to do with the business & with the team of people they have they turned out some bad a%^ bikes.I think JR. eyes r opened know maybe he might see& feel what popps went thought? JR. 20% whats that? I WOULD RATHER HAVE 100% OF MY DAD.You got to stay on top of the game with out SR. it would of never happend.With out family you have nothing... guess it does not matter jr you got all the $ u need. OCC would have been u. Best of luck loved the show & 1 day would love two own an occ bike!!!

Gary

It's unfortunate that Sr. never had a good word for Jr..If it had'nt been for Paulie's designs for theme bikes the show never would have been put on T.V.. Sr. would have eventually gone no where building his old school bikes in the basement of his old house. If anyone thinks that Sr. was the reason they were so successful then their idiots. Sr. was so jealous of his son that he got to where he hated him. All he ever did was take credit for everyone else's hard work and sit a chair with his feet on the desk and trash talk his son.

Marie

As a parent, I just don't get Paul Sr. Unconditional love for ones children, what is wrong with that Man. Money is not everything, respect for family, colleagues, fiends is more important that money. shame on Paul Sr!

Robert

Sr, was an ass, but I think he was justified in wanting Jr. to put in a full days work. Jr was talented, spoiled, and lazy. Mikie, well Mikie was left on the tit to long. The two people who made the show were Vinie and Rick. They deserve their own show.