'American Chopper' -- It's Over!

2/6/2010 3:02 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

American Chopper"American Chopper" is ending its run on TLC and the crazy Teutul family will ride their bikes off into the sunset.

This Thursday's episode will be the series finale of the show. A rep for TLC tells us, "The Teutuls will always be a part of the Discovery family and we congratulate them on a tremendously successful series run."

The move is not entirely unexpected -- as we reported in December, Paul Teutul, Sr. is suing his son Paul over the family business, Orange County Choppers.

The last episode airs February 11 at 9:00 PM.

Previous 15 Comments | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13

Lenard conroy

guyz i love your show i wish it could stay on for good, pual cr and pual jr. i was in the same position as you guys me n my dad we nearly kill each other but now my dad is dead i miss the silly old bugger n wish i could make a mends with him (our father/son relation) but i dont have that chance. you guyz have that chance take while you all are still alive and well. this is my first ime sending an email. now i know things are very heated between you two but pual cr u gotta grow up and you too jr. to be honest drop this lew suit bull****. thats what it is noone does that to their own family. now my advise is to both of you. put all this childish bull**** behinde you, because wen you are in trouble or at the end of your days all you need is family. and in the end your family is blood and family is all you got in the end they are more loyal to you then your friends. i really wish n hope you guyz read this and take note. i like the idea od pual cr Vs pual jr like that but make it friendly were both crew n jr n cr get together end of everyday n have fun. mate honestly like i said b4 in the end family all is wat you got. P.S family is god's gift.

Lenard conroy

Jaws

They should of done a show of JR. and his new shop he does have some talent and no one wants to see "OLD SCHOOL EVERY SHOW SR." and its a shame to sue your son pay him he owns 20% just do the right thing you "sissy boy sr."

james moore

paul sr,you should be ashamed of yourself you are going to die alone.you need bent over and your ass spanked in front of the world you are a pig.you show the world what an as and how not to treat your kids.you have two perfect kids and you need to go get on your knees and beg for there forgiveness,you have never said anything good about neither of them,your son kickded your ass on the caddy build in every way you need be half the man he is and shake his hand,you raised them i would be proud that my sons are doin good at what ive showed them.i fast forward through tthe the the parts with your not etertaining..the whole world knows who is better in all aspects of bike building,be a man.jimmy moore

Greg Spencer

I have been watching American Choppers since the very first episode. What a great show !!I will miss it greatly. Would have been nice to see the family get back together in front of the world. I have always wanted to visit the store and hopefully I will be able to this summer. See you then !!

Previous 15 Comments | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13