'American Chopper' -- It's Over!

2/6/2010 3:02 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

American Chopper"American Chopper" is ending its run on TLC and the crazy Teutul family will ride their bikes off into the sunset.

This Thursday's episode will be the series finale of the show. A rep for TLC tells us, "The Teutuls will always be a part of the Discovery family and we congratulate them on a tremendously successful series run."

The move is not entirely unexpected -- as we reported in December, Paul Teutul, Sr. is suing his son Paul over the family business, Orange County Choppers.

The last episode airs February 11 at 9:00 PM.

Allan

The show was good to watch at the start. But Sr and Jr are so far up themselves and Mikey, well should have sacked him years ago.

geek

An abusive father too insecure to appreciate the efforts of anyone. His son was a creative genius who crafted works of art many museum quality and that is not a fan boy exaggeration. The father is now estranged from all his children (not only the ones on the show) and the soap opera became too painful to watch and I suspect too much for the producers to endure.

Absent the national PR the business will no doubt fail.

frank

I NEVER rode a chopper,but OCC showed me how much hard work it really takes to build a chopper and the talented crew it takes to make a show-off kick-ass bike!.. I hope PAUL SR.AND JR. can mend fences its sad to see them walk by each other on the show and not speak.life is too short!I WONDER how different my life would have been if my DAD would have stuck around to show me how to do stuff maybe my garage wouldn't be full of half completed projects.

Marcia Corsiglia

Finally - Senior gets what he deserves - he drove his sons (who helped make the show what it was) I continued to watch but when senior began a tirade on Paul Jr and Mikey I just shut if off - the ungrateful "dad" took a great show and concept and destroyed it!
What Senior needs is a reality check - he wasn't the show - how Jr put up with the bullying over the years I'll never know -
Mikey was pure entertainment and a joy to watch he provided the lightness to the darkness of Senior and his tirades and tantrums.

tanza

Paul senior showed classic signs of roid rage.

djstoop_id

what?

mike

Its about time they took that show off, paul sr is a money hungry person, an donsnt care about family, he is white trash, paul jr made that show, an he built the best bikes, he has a gift on building bikes, paul sr you suck , a if i ever see you in person i will tell you to your punk ass. an the guys you had working for you. they were real ass..... an you built ***** bikes.

mike

my little sister can build a better bike then paul sr.
paul sr is just a bigmouth, yes big mouth. well i guess the money well help you. you are gonna need to be happy.
an what the hell happen to vinnie, where did he go, hah
wow, paul sr you suck, an your bikes suck, i cant belive you got that kind of money for that junk you built. lot of dumb people with momey i guess.

Ozzy

Sr destroyed his company(s) and relationships with his `I am the BIG YaK Show' ... suing his sons (Jr and Danny) after he turns on them and then his own company in order to avoid paying his DUES in life and to the IRS, he is a CROOK (plain and simple)! He screwed over his first wife, then the rest of the family, and his best workers who built OC IronWorks, OCC over a decade outta his own EGO and self-adoration. I hope Jr, Vinny, Mikey, Cody and Nub bury him - I will personally buy a bike from Jr/Vinny when it happens ... let Sr stew in his own juice of betrayal!

Ken

No surprise that it's over! Jr. was a significant reason for the downfall! As people have already pointed out, Jr was lazy, arrogant, and MIA much of the time! I believe that both senior and jr contributed in Vinny and Cody leaving but jr contributed the most with his terrible attendance record, lousy work ethic(often leaving Vinny with the majority of work), and his arrogance, often looking down on his peers(especially Cody)and putting them down verbally. Mikey I will miss very much! I feel for Rick and the rest who got shafted!

harrym63

Kudos to Jr. for getting the hell out of there. Paul Sr. was just a monster dad who was using his sons to work on HIS shop and HIS bikes. Junior is going to be a hit in whatever he chooses to do in his life.

rose

what does mikey do anyways lol and sr all i ever see him do i syell at pauly paul is an awesome builder cant wait to see there new show dad agaisnt son should be very very interesting,all i ever see sr do is yell yell and walk around with a cup of coffee lol lol keep it up paul u are awesome builder

Jaime

I agree with the last person.First how could you say you hate your son.work is work, but he has a personnel life. maybe cause you dont see him on alot when there filming,he call him lazy. second how could you wish bad things on your own blood. I seen the show since the begining and i think the fame got to Paul Sr.to me Junior is the one that has had his inprints in all the bikes. In one show he even says. If i fired pauley who would design. he has no confident in other.Junior has kept his mouth quiet.and sr and company (rick) and entorouge talk to much ****. so sr should surround himself with the right people not jackasses.money is not all in life. more money less happiness. look he destroys his relationship with all his sons. he has issues.

TONY

PAUL JR WAS THE MAN, I HAVE NEVER SEEN A DAD TREAT IS KIDS LIKE THAT, HE DROPPED DAN, THEN ALLOWED VINNY TO LEAVE WITHOUT A WORK, THEN MIKEY WHO AT LEAST BROUGH SOME FUN TO THE SHOW, AFTER THAT HE TOOK THE BIKE AWAY FROM COTTY AND GOOD GUY HE WAS SUPOSE TO LOVE LIKE A SON,WHAT A CREEP, GOOD LUCK PAUL JR,NOW I CAN WATCH THE SHOW AGAIN

DeskTopApple

Maybe, Paul Sr. would ask Paul Jr. for a new job, when he get's his new bike shop.It seems that OCC success was all about Paul Sr only,and nobody elses. Maybe now Vinnie,Rick,and Mike can have a real nice "Boss" call PAUL JR!