'American Chopper' -- It's Over!

2/6/2010 3:02 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

American Chopper"American Chopper" is ending its run on TLC and the crazy Teutul family will ride their bikes off into the sunset.

This Thursday's episode will be the series finale of the show. A rep for TLC tells us, "The Teutuls will always be a part of the Discovery family and we congratulate them on a tremendously successful series run."

The move is not entirely unexpected -- as we reported in December, Paul Teutul, Sr. is suing his son Paul over the family business, Orange County Choppers.

The last episode airs February 11 at 9:00 PM.

TONY

YOUR RIGHT ABOUT PAUL SR, I WONDER WHAT HIS POOR MOM WOULD SAY IS SHE WAS STILL HERE, WHAT A GREAT WONMAN SHE WAS, BUT WE KNOW DAD DIDNT COME FROM HER, TO BAD

Gary in California

Just watched Paul Sr spend half the first episode of Senior vs Junior putting down his sons.
I think that really puts everything into perspective.
Good luck Paul Jr!

rose

paul sr is an a?????????hole all he did was yell and put down his son shame shame paul sr go go paul jr!! go make an awesome bike and im glad vinnie is with you now!

TONY

YOU ARE ALL RIGHT IT WAS HATEFUL ON SR'S PART, HAVING VINNY BACK IS A GOOD THING, MIKEY SHOULD GET HIMSELF CLEANED UP AND I AM HOPING HE WILL BE A PART OF THIS, GET DIRTY MIKE, WAKE UP HERES YOUR CHANCE

june

I am so glad Jr. has left that stupid old man. That old guy is a joke, beat his wife, beat his kids, now throws them out, and marries an ugly ass bleach blonde with fake boobs, well, now they can all live happily ever after. The kids mother looked like a lovely woman, and happy to be rid of the loud mouth jackass.

Sarah

These people are brilliant. This show had lost it's sizzle, and pizzazz without Mikey and Paulie. Now with the show down between Jr and Sr, the ratings are soaring. I think Sr is being an ass just to promote Jr. Every story needs a villian and he makes a great one. We are all being hoaxed by this reality show and loving every minute of it!

mike

I watch the big showdown, can you please take the show off, its worse then ever, if he was my dad, i kick the **** out of him.
I hope jr makes it, an put that old fart out.
I rather see jr make bikes, the farther needs million dollar equipment to build bikes. an Jr can build it in his head,thats bike building, Jr if you ever need some help,let us no

jim

It is wrong for any dad, husband,to use aggressive anger all the time towards his children or wife. I believe it is hard for any one to man up to their addictions also. But on the other hand, I believe if a man builds a home for his family he has the final say on the morals and standards the family name carries. It could also be said that if the rules are not to your liking and you have been handed MILLIONS and your of concenting age, leave. No one likes a mean old man, believe me I know, he is every thing we dislike in our selfs. So don't push a man, father, to frustration just to get a rise out of him. Just because he wants the shop orginized, neat and safe does'nt make him bad it's the disrespect he feels when others, those who work and get a pay check every day, delibretly do just the opposite constantly to his simple guide lines, respect your work place. My dad left and I was glad, he was everything bad. SR. is still there and he shows his strength in character. When JR. gets older and his children grow older, well, lets leave it at that for now. GOOOOOOOOOO SR. PS, SR. seems to be calmer now he has his shop intact. JMHO.

Sheri

could you give Paul JR and Vinnie a show? Leave Sr out.

JG

For what ever it's worth.
They both have issues. But it appears that Sr. has more crap to say about his son on TV then Jr does about his father.
Sr. is acting like a little kid.
Maybe he should learn how to use a computer and wire a bike.
After he acted that way he did on the radio show.
Maybe I am missing something hear. All I hear his Sr. talking crap about his sons and nothing good...

TONY

WHY WOULD SR FIGHT WITH DAN ? WHY MIKIE, THEY ARE WHAT SEEMS TO BE QUIET SOFT SPOKEN GUYS WITHOUT A MEAN BONE IN THEM, DOSE HE TALK TO HIS DAUGHTER? WHO KNOWS, HE SURE DONT TREAT HIS WIFES SONS LIKE THAT, HE WANTS TO END ALL THIS BUT HE IS TO PROUD, HE JUST CANT STOP PUTTING WOOD ON THE FIRE, AND PAUL JR WOULD STOP IN A MIN AND I DO THINK HE WANTS HIS DAD TO COME SEE HIM, WHAT A WASTE OF TIME WHAT EVER TIME IS LEFT.

ed moe

Sr. u are going to die a lonely old man .

mike

I watch the show, an sr. just stops in front of your sons place.
an says nothing to him.
whats your problem, go get help, you need it.

mike

SR your show sucks, an you are a ****head.

TONY

HE STOPPED THERE TO SHOW DEFIANCE, HE NEEDS TO SHOW THAT HE DON'T GIVE A HELL, HE EVEN HAD THE THE TV GUYS THERE FILMING.