Jennifer Aniston -- One Hot Mama

2/6/2010 2:29 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

A few days before her 41st birthday, Jennifer Aniston tanned her fantastic body in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico.

0921-media-removed-britney

Eat your heart out Tate Brad Vince Orlando John Gerard America.

Anon

She looks great, her remodeled house looks gorgeous, her life looks pretty awesome. I think she's running extremely high on the happiness index.

kb

SHE IS SOOOOO BORING !!!!!

Jess

#11: JC - I absolutely agree with you. TMZ is deinitely a place where angry losers come to vent. LOL

jan

I would be very happy to look as good as Jen Aniston, but to say she is beautiful is not true, shes cute. But she is not a great actress, she acts the same way in every movie. Just like she acted on friends. But I'm sure she is a happy little millionaire. When she meets the right guy maybe she will settle down or maybe she likes being single. I wouldn't mind her life one little bit!!

Linda Lovelest

*** TMZ...you forgot Paul Sculfor..the British model. lol

romil4

She definitely looks terrific, especially for 41. But I'm sure she is a high-maintenance woman who has the money to afford all the cosmetic advantages that are available. More power to her but I still feel sorry for her. When she is old what will she have? She may adopt but she will never give birth to a child & spoil her figure/looks. That's why Brad left her. He wanted children. She probably is a nice person though but very superficial. Someone should tell her that looks eventually fade.

balls

38. Boring! Boring!

Posted at 3:04PM on Feb 6th 2010 by Janet
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Janet, remove the "r" and you get................

Boing! Boing!

Bring 'Em Young

What's the world coming to? TMZ runs a story about a girl in a bikini on Super Bowl Weekend and no one has buried everyone else's comments with dozens of posts about COMMUNIST LIBERAL BLACK SOCIALIST NAZI MUSLIMS ?!!??!!??

Kitty

Eat your heart out? Hardly. Plastic isn't becoming.

Dave

I don't understand all of the negative comments. I'm a 45 y.o. physician and I'd love to date her. She seems down to earth. What's wrong with enjoying the experience of reading a book on the beach? She's not in trouble with the law, doesn't have substance abuse problems, doesn't party out of control ... if that means she's boring, well, I'll take boring any day.

Ziggy

Not all attractive people have sex appeal and interesting personalities. Jennifer is an attractive woman, but she doesn't have much sex appeal and she's boring.

She has to regret not giving Brad Pitt a house full of little blonde babies when she had the chance.

BT

Not a big fan of hers. That "aren't I cute" expression is getting old.

"Looks good for 41." What? People can look their very best at that age. A 41 year old body is no different than a 30 year old body, unless they've let themselves go with the age excuse.

I love post #15 the Nicki challenge. I'm with you. Armchair quarterbacks here.

gene yuss

All the sudden I'm craving bologna

Trooper Tom

Sick of her she never moved past the Friends character in any thing she has done since, boring movies, boring whiny woman ... boo hoo the paps chase me, boo hoo I can't keep a man and on and on

ANDREA

Personally I would love to have her body. Natural, toned and soft in just the right places. I'm jealous. I'm 6 years younger than her and work out 4 times a week just to keep my weight the same as it was before I had my two beautiful boys. I can't imagine how hard she works out to look like she does. What I want to know (as a former sun lover) is how she keeps her skin looking so good while still tanning so much. I love to tan, I love the sun but at 30 I started slathering on the sunblock like an old lady.