Jennifer Aniston -- One Hot Mama

2/6/2010 2:29 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

A few days before her 41st birthday, Jennifer Aniston tanned her fantastic body in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico.

0921-media-removed-britney

Eat your heart out Tate Brad Vince Orlando John Gerard America.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

Rip It Up

Fake tits on a phoney psycho. She can't hold a guy because she's selfish and truly nutz.

BT

Too bad Gerard? He's there! TMZ missed that one.

kiki

Never fails... always one loser blogger who has to bring Angelina into Jen's story for no reason. I don't believe anyone here who isn't bowing down to Jen is jealous of her. I mean sure she has a pretty face and does have a nice body but so don't millions of other women around the world. Sure she makes a lot of money being an actress but she isn't the highest paid or the top sought after female for a lead role. So again, I ask, what exactly is their to be jealous of? Sounds like a lot of you Aniston fans have nothing better to do that hate to keep hating on Angelina Jolie 5 years after Jen's marriage to Brad ended and assume that everyone who hasn't been duped into Jen's "poor me" persona is jealous of her? Puleassse get over it already.

Redrocker

Over 40 are you joking she looks fantastic and is loaded. If they payed you dumb dumbs $10 Mil a movie to act like yourself you would do it. I would love to hit that.

RobRod

Jen, You are such a beautiful and talented woman. What I would do to meet someone like you. In a past life. Your gorgeous, talented & very smart. Or so it seems. Maybe I will run across you one day in Miami since I live here. Hope you find what your looking for. Oh, and please age gracefully. Don't be like 99% of Hollywood & get your face all done. Your perfect the way God made you.

A.B.

Her body: 41 is not old at all, and she may not work out very much, but just be lucky. I looked like that till I was 46 and I have kids and would never jog or work out, because it's boring. About tanning: She probably stays in the shade a lot of the time.

I think she looks friendly and nice, I hope some good man comes along, perhaps not in the film business.

anonymous

She is obviously crazy, I mean she doesn't talk to her mom after all of these years. Your mother is getting old and you are still holding a stupid grudge,that's sad. She does keep herself in shape, but I just don't believe she will ever find a man at this point. They will always compare him to Brad Pitt and who can live up to that.

Jenn

she only appears like this when she wants a movie or attention when do you ever see this cougar lurking any other time except when she wants to promote a movie.

And why do the rotten crotches always bring up Angelina Jolie when this chicken head is mentioned? Guess the lonely women who no one wants whom are all like Aniston have to come bare their fake claws to defend this thing on the wing.

coco

JENIFER ANISTON IS PLASTIC, CONTAIN CHENICALS.SALINE WATER BOOBS,BOTOX FAKE YOUNG,FAKE TAN, FAKE HAIR COLOR, FAKE BLUE EYES CONTACT LEN, ETC...JENIFER IS A PLASTIC WOMEN. NOT EVEN PRETTY

kommn

Blog
Blog
Blog
Blog
Blog
watch is really simple in use. First you will notice two off-centered dials each featuring an independent day/night indicator. The owner of the watch may easily choose which time zone should be displayed on the larger of the two dials.

Tina

SHE TRIED TO LOOK SEXY BUT SHE'S NOT. hER BOOB IS FAKE AND HER BODY AND FACE SO MASCULIN

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7