Conrad Murray Visits Michael Jackson's Tomb

2/7/2010 3:52 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

With charges in the death of Michael Jackson looming over his head, Dr. Conrad Murray sought out peace in an unlikely location -- Jackson's final resting place.

Conrad Murray

Murray showed up at Forest Lawn Memorial Park on Wednesday afternoon to visit the tomb of the man he may or may not have accidentally killed.

Murray was seen outside the mausoleum, but not inside.

R.I.P. K.O.P.

Say what?

ABB

Has this guy have no effin' shame? he's right there next to joe jackson.

rainbow4321

I posted this elsewhere but now that this article is up: The picture credit is National Photo Group. The same phoogs who took the "last" picture in the ambulance. The same ones who took the "first" picture of Murray when he was with his lawyer coming out of the LA hotel (after he was MIA for how many months--no photos), and now they take the pics of him during a brief, "unexpected" visit to FL. They just seem to be popping up all over the place when it comes to pictures, don't they? Third time for right time/right place.

Just Me

I think it's for publicity.....I'm surprised he would be so bold though.

Anyone see the Dateline special on him tonight? I found it to be mostly negative toward MJ :(

Jaggen

I could not be in this mans shoes. There is no way I could live with myself with what he has to live with, what he did to Michael Jackson.

He handled this whole situation wrongly. Id like to know where the 12 hours previous MJ's death of surveillance tapes are from inside the home. Why he did he leave. Why was a cardiologist doing CPR on a bed?

I have so many questions about this whole situation. Who is paying his attorney fees and WHY does he still have a license to practice medicine in the USA?

The whole thing is fishy from the get go.

Anna

This must be to garner sympathy for the upcoming trial, since he could also have done this in disguise. He wants the public to think that he cared about MJ, that MJ would be sympathetic towards him. Interestingly, I actually think that he probably did care for MJ as a friend and that he and MJ were playing with fire with the propofol and everything just went terribly wrong. (Of course, that doesn't excuse him, he had the medical degree and should have known better, which is why he will be held accountable in a court of law.)

Pink Daisy

9. "...visit the tomb of the man he may or may not have accidentally killed."

are you saying TMZ that Michael Jackson may or may not be dead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????????????????

As for those photos inside - please show us Michael Jackson's name on the crypt then I MIGHT beLIEve he has died! In ANY of the photos of the so-called crypt - we never see his name. It could be anybody in there...at least Elvis's has his name is on his!

Funny about sitting outside the wrong building too. Another thing that makes you go mmm.

Posted at 1:25AM on Feb 6th 2010 by amd

I read it as it may or may NOT have been an accident, like some of MJ's fans think....and members of his family...and at least one friend.

patricia mcclain

more footage for his reality show.

AStorm

hmmm....7 months later he wants to visit before he surrenders. Can we say publicity stunt!

Pink Daisy

16. WOW The dude has balls I tell you. I cannot believe he is going there and alone at that. I bet he is ridden with guilt now.

The whole thing is fishy from the get go.

Posted at 1:37AM on Feb 6th 2010 by Jaggen

I've been reading comments from some fans questioning who is paying Murray's bills...I brought this up to someone recently, and here's another possibility..and it may not be some shadow group...whose is paying the bills for Caylee Anthony, or how does anyone survive when accused or in jail? It may just be some people who sympathize. Maybe people who like Murray and support him are helping him out...just an idea. Murray was allowed to go back to work and after watching the Dateline special on MJ, we see that he has at least 3 patients who still have good feelings for him.

cathy is morphed has morphed into a jackass

THEY SHOULD HAVE LET HIM IN SO HE COULD PEE ON THE GRAVE. YOU GO CONRAD. WE GOT YOUR BACK.

cathy is morphed has morphed into a jackass

Posted at 1:51AM on Feb 6th 2010 by Convict Murray

WORRY ABOUT PAYING YOUR OWN BILLS. YOU PEOPLE ARE FREAKS.

cathy is morphed has morphed into a jackass

Posted at 1:50AM on Feb 6th 2010 by AStorm

YEP. I CAN ALSO SAY GET A LIFE.

Matthew

Stop picking on Dr. Murray!!! All he did was visit the grave of a friend, Michael Jackson, who he literally put to sleep like a dog at the vet. Murray just wanted a moment alone to reflect and gather his thoughts... for his trial... and make sure he got some good shots of him mourning for the jury after he tipped off the photographer.

criss

How the hell can this guy live with himself?