Brangelina at Super Bowl -- Game On!

2/8/2010 8:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie hit up the Super Bowl yesterday -- where they appeared tighter than a spiral from Drew Brees.

0921-media-removed-britney
The couple -- who have been subject to a ton of breakup rumors lately -- were all over each other in a private box at the game in Miami.

In case you missed it, the Saints won.

webdiva

Dont believe anything you read - or see. Celebrities are master manipulators. They know the paps are photographing their every move. Remember that Brad and Jennifer were seen walking hand in hand on a beach the day before they announced their split.

Tiffany

They look so adorable together. I am so happy that they are doing fine especially since they have kids. Get all of Angelina's cute clothes here http://outfitidentifier.com/?cat=247

Ms Kris

all together now....WHO CARES?

idiotwood

She has hands worse than my Grandmother.

Ugh

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

hateliars

if those pics don't look totally posed, and like the other poster, THEY ARE IN MIAMI AND DRESSES FOR CHICAGO. You know, there are people out there, devout fans that would die to see these games, just once (not saying me, but) and you see these stars who have probably never turned on a football game in their home, and they get comp'd the tix, food, box seats, hot parties the nite before, after the superbowl, etc. and I bet some of them don't even know the names of the teams playing before going down. sometimes celebs make me sick. (YES, I KNOW HE TOOK MADD to a game, but please, angie sitting at home, watching the game????? hahahahahhahah yeah, the only thing I can see her liking about the came is figuring how to get her hands on the tight ends end

Moon

I wouldn't put it past her to get pregnant, doesn't she get pregnant everytime there is problems in the home front!! Skankie only looks happy because she must of had her shot for the day!! What a junkie!! These two need to take a shower, they look like they would smell bad!!

lls

Tiffany ~ "Angie's cute clothes"...........what? You are truly delusional if you think that Skankalena dresses in anything remotely cute!

I have never cared for Angie Jo and I am so over Pitt. She has certainly sucked the life out of him!

This was certainly a photo op for both of them...........Look at me! We are till together! Phhhtt!

patilee

Why are so many people (losers) so eager to see a couple break up? Go get your own life.

karma

Ginna

I knew when he hooked up with her she'd chew him up and spit him out. Now they have beautiful children involved. It's not hard to see how miserable Brad is. What a shame. In spite of everything, I do think he's a nice guy. Angelina is the product of an indulged childhood. I think her heart is in the right place but she needs to grow up now. I wish them the best but honestly, have you seen Jennifer Aniston's pictures lately. Her eyes are glowing. I suspect some of the rumors are in fact true.

PolarBear

N'orleans is nutin' but Kama Sutra. Jazzamatazzee.

Rip It Up

Hey Ulic, get a life. You're such a douche bag.

becky

Yuck!!! "What Dats"....

Puppy

Why is it so hard to believe that maybe they are a happy normal couple with a bunch of kids. A friend of mine say them in Springfield one, no cameras only a couple of security guards and their kids and they looked like a cuddly happy family. Maybe Brad and Jen were a studio "arranged" couple, and he opted out for a real romance. She always seemed pretty cool with the breakup, and she has had alot of relationship since Brad. You have to admit that she gets alot more attention being the sweetheart that was dumped. Just saying.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments