Brangelina at Super Bowl -- Game On!

2/8/2010 8:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie hit up the Super Bowl yesterday -- where they appeared tighter than a spiral from Drew Brees.

0921-media-removed-britney
The couple -- who have been subject to a ton of breakup rumors lately -- were all over each other in a private box at the game in Miami.

In case you missed it, the Saints won.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

MightyMad

It will NEVER cease to amaze me how much people hate those guys... and for NO PARTICULAR REASON WHATEVER... as if they all PERSONALLY know Jen Aniston... as if she's actually SAINT JENNIFER! I'm not saying she's a bad person or anything like; I just saying that she's now 40 years-old and yet still single... Hey, Brat could be a pig and Angelina could very well be a home-wrecker (again: I DON'T KNOW THOSE PEOPLE!!!), but P.S.: Aniston is still single... If she's such a catch, why isn't anyone catching her?!

I'm just sayin'...

cheryl

Wow, enough of Brad and Angelina.........she is a 'freak' and he looks like a "street bum" with that beard. They have more issues and are so sad that all the money in the world can't help them. There is simply no life in Brad's eyes, she has played a number on him. Tired of seeing them on everything. I don't care what they are and will be doing! :(

Vivian

They are both actors aren't they??? I rest my case!

Lisa

Hmm, photo op before the real break a la Jennifer Aniston. And what's with the winter clothes in Miami? They look gloomy.

Wall banners for home or office

the blue man

just to let tmz know. Brad and angelina are fine. they stayted on paul allens boat and had a great time in the booth with harry shearer and susan tedeschi and derek trucks and there kids. all is well.....

Lulu

If you can't get enough of Brangelina, check out Ian Halperin's "Brangelina: The Untold story of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie". You can download the first chapter for free here: http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=353648755&mt=8

Mare

Wow, I'm amazed at the type of comments some people make. Really to revolve your life waiting for Brad and Angie to break up is, you have to admit, pretty pathetic. The sad part about it, we really don't know them, what really happened and the real reason he is no longer with Jennifer. You can't battle destiny, they were meant to be, they were meant to procreate. Like it or not they are together, they are talented, they are beautiful and they are in love. Stop being so bitter and move on.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5