Med Board Goes After Murray with a Vengeance

2/8/2010 8:18 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Dr. Conrad Murray is a "danger to the public" -- according to the medical board that licensed him to practice medicine in California.

Medical Board docs: Click to launch

According to documents filed with the court, the Medical Board of California believes Murray showed, "utter disregard for the care and well-being of the persons entrusted to his care" -- namely, Michael Jackson.

The Board wants the judge to step in because it takes the Medical Board a long time to yank a doctor's license.

In the end, the judge ordered Dr. Murray not to administer anesthetics, including Propofol.

The judge will hear the Medical Board's request to suspend Dr. Murray's license as a bail condition in a few weeks.

Daphne Lorincz

Joe Jackson wants justice for Michael and has been in and around the music and entertainment business for years.He knows and suspects alot more than we give him credit for. He has Michaels best interest at heart. That is my opinion..

Posted at 2:15AM on Feb 9th 2010 by maizieful

I agree. As for him asking for money, who doesn't want $$ at old age to live on. He could see other people getting money, so he wants $$ too. On another note, may be Ric could help me out with all those acronyms mentioned in Post #125 as I think Roe50 is probably too busy. Thanks.

lankandiva

@Thanks for posting lankandiva...I'm still thinking re the 3 different takes on Michael Jackson. Maybe they just have some clerically slipshod people working in the Coroners ofc...that is a good possibility!...lol

Take care also lankan...

Posted at 2:03AM on Feb 9th 2010 by Tellitlikeitis

You're welcome Tellit,

Or maybe this is done intentionally?its just strange everything that surrounds this case..and makes me beLIEve even more now than ever...My father one of the people i spoke to has dealt with coroners reports in the past,and i didnt tell him why i am asking..just out of curiosity i did,he said the name should be the same on all the pages not different...

He for one thinks MJ has passed..and we have our diff opinions on this case..

Thanks for responding i know many ask for your opinion,sorr to bother you...and you still respond to nearly all of us so thanks

take care

hugs lankan

THIS IS IT!!

*** COPY AND PASTE THIS TO YOUR COMPUTERS SOMEWHERE***

Revelation: 1:7 Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they ALSO which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

The book of Revelation is from the "New Testement"... written for the final day's of a generation. "Our" generation. Surely, the above passage, also which pierced him does not relate to those whom pierced our father 2,000 years ago.

Instead it awakens us to the fact that "Our" creator has walked among us! Here in present day. "And every eye shall see him"

Whom comes to mind as a "household name" that every eye shall see him, that you can sincerly think of and say suffered a modern day cruxifixion?

Who's life was surrounded in SEVENS? (Google it)

Who wrote the poem "Are You Listening"? And in that poem what was it telling you? He was telling you who he really "IS". (Google it)

Watch the video "Leave Me Alone" wht does the news paper in the grocery bag say? "Frozen for 50 years". Michael died at the age of 50 years old, that video was made was made in 1987 when he was 23. (watch on Youtube)

Listen to the song "Another Part of Me" He says "You're Just Another Part of Me". (watch on Youtube) it says:

This Is Our
Message To You
(Message To You)
The Planets Are Linin' Up
We're Bringin' Brighter Days
They're All In Line
Waitin' For You
Can't You See . . .?
You're Just Another Part Of Me . .

A Rhythm Nation
Fulfill The Truth
The Final Message
We're Bring To You
There Is No Danger
Fulfill The Truth
So Come Together
We're Mean Is You

Listen to and "WATCH" the video "Can You Feel it"... He starts the video of how the world began. An indepth account. How would he know the things that he describes? Man was not here to give such an indepth account. He further states: "The blood inside of me is inside of you". The only "other" blood that run through our veins other than our family members is the creators.

The single for "THIS IS IT". He say's "I am the light of the world". The only light of the world according to the Bible is that of which is the "Creator". "John 8:12": Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life. I have found to many things to count.

Watch the above: and reflect.
God is coming soon. Please repent of your sins.

All of this is just a coincidence huh? Yeah right. All of the weird, strange, coverage of the death of Michael is a way to keep the world ENTERTAINED/occupied, as they continue to spray you with Chemtrails and usher in Martial Law and the New World Order. WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! Research "Everything" of what I am telling you. We are the generation of SIN.... No one prays to god, God is irrelevant in our society. Most do not believe in him. We have been brainwashed and conditioned to do so.

Please... hear what I am saying the biggest deception of SATAN is to make the Masses believe that he did not exist. Accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior....... NOW!!!

Your Brother In Christ.... Robert.

PLEASE REPENT OF YOUR SINS AND ASK FORGIVENESS... THIS IS IT... THE END IS HERE. LOOK AROUND IN THE WORLD. READ, READ, READ, READ. REVELATION.

FFJ

Its being reported that the only way of Propofol getting into the stomach is by drinking it, as Nancy Grace said, but Propofol is not they said designed to be drank!! This is why the Jacksons are mad as hell, because Propofol can only get in the stomach if its drank.
Also his body was absolutely saturated in propofol, so much it was in his eyes and most parts of his body!
This does NOT sound like an accident to me!
No organ damage from longterm drug use.
The sedatives alone they said would have been enough to sedate an elephant, so the Propofol in the massive amount can only be Premeditated Murder!!
Why has this NOT been investigated??

#Daphne Lorincz
IMO = in my opinion, IMHO = in my honest opinion

izilda pomelli

Where is the American justice?
Who paid the bail?
Randy Philips, Thome, White, Mottola?
Who?:

Inma

Ladies and Gentleman

so from now Murray will be a millionaire thanks to the media,thanks to corruption, and thanks to medical malpractice in the Michael Jackson case

and all for the modest price of 75,000 $$$ bail,

who gives more? the game starts

I'm sorry Michael, corruption was the reason of your death :`(

I LOVE YOU VERY, VERY MUCH!

Inma

I wish of Michael administrators, that they denounce to prohibit, by all means, the Murray's appearance in the media for telling about Michael Jackson

THANK YOU MICHAEL!
ILYM:`(

thairiny

The funny thing is I remember when Michael Jackson took the handcuffs, and today I encounter a murderer being taken to be indicted and totally free, no algems and freer than a bird, justice is being done?

Inma

susie

time to pray for you, sweet angel.
I accept your death. I don't hate anyone because we have a destiny.
I don't wanna hate anyone, becuse you brought love.
Thank you for "showing me the man in the mirror".
I'll love you till the end of time.
R.I.P. Michael, King of Hearts.

@Thank you Inma for your link.

justice is mine says the lord

Why is it that everytime MJ is involved. No real justice comes for him but always for the other guy, it was like the freak has some free pass to murder the King of Pop and were just suppose to accept the fact that he killed him because he only gave him 25mg of the crap. But NOOOO...he had to have given him alot more than that if you read the autopsy report. He had the crap in his stomach contents and the whites of his eyes (viterous humerous) that aint his bones fellas. He had to be given him a continuous iv of the stuff. No mj could not have given it to himself. One drop hits your vein and you are out, he could not push the plunger or conrol the drip, it would stop, without pressure.
So how in the HELL is that INVOLUNTARY MANSLAUGHTER???
It rises to second degree by the mere fact of the total disregard for a human life. Let alone who that human life was. I would feel the same way if the victim had been Harvey! Or my mother. This fellow needs to be doin some serious sweatin in the big house. Maybe he is suffering because he killed his golden goose that would have kept him in money and baby mommas for the rest of his life...but HE KILLED HIM plain and simple.
I call for an all out protest of the LA COUNTY COURT system. I call on all MJ fans around the world to email, call, telegram, twitter, or text or what ever it takes to get thru to the DA that this fellow is getting off too easy. WAY TO EASY.
SOME ONE WHO LIVES IN LA ATTACH PLEASE THE ADDRESS OF THE DA, AN EMAIL ADDRESS FOR THE JUDGE OR SOMETHING. JERRY BROWNS ADDRESS WILL ALSO BE A GOOD PLACE TO INUNDATE WITH MAIL PROTESTING THE UNFAIR TREATMENT OF THE CASE FOR JUSTICE FOR MICHAEL JACKSON.

Inma

susie

to OhWell: pup, now we know for sure he had his lovely nose when he died.
Thank you for making me smile during these months.God bless.

lankandiva

@146. time to pray for you, sweet angel.
I accept your death. I don't hate anyone because we have a destiny.
I don't wanna hate anyone, becuse you brought love.
Thank you for "showing me the man in the mirror".
I'll love you till the end of time.
R.I.P. Michael, King of Hearts.

@Thank you Inma for your link.

Posted at 5:54AM on Feb 9th 2010 by susie

Hi susie,

is this the same susie ive chatted to on the boards the past few days?if so i see you've changed your mind..fair enough..just curiuous as to what made you think different?

take care hugs lankan

BTW people..Michaels real name is Michael Joe Jackson...

i keep on beLIEving...

one love..Australia

susie

Hey TMZ why did you eat my posts?