Conrad Murray Pleads Not Guilty in Jackson Case

2/8/2010 8:04 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Dr. Conrad Murray was arraigned today and pled not guilty to involuntary manslaughter charges in the death of Michael Jackson. He was taken into custody for booking and bail was set at $75,000.

Dr. Conrad Murray: Click to watch
Jackson's parents and several of his siblings were front and center for the 25-minute hearing. The judge ruled as a condition to bail, Murray cannot be in possession of (or prescribe) anesthetics and specifically mentioned Propofol. At one point the judge said, "I do not want you sedating people."

Murray had to surrender his passport.

Murray will be in court again on April 5.

Jackson Family: Click to watchmurray arrives

janalal4

86. Hi Sue, astabasta, janalal4, it's so good to see you now!

Posted at 2:50PM on Feb 8th 2010 by Irene

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/02/08/dr-conrad-murray-michael-jackson-involuntary-manslaughter-court-arraignment/6#comments#ixzz0eyZmQ2HA

Hi astabasta, Hey Sue!

I see 'the catfish' just showed-wonder if he will filing any more motions since he's at the courthouse? lol!

HLN announced a while ago that Murray has been officially charged(just came down from the DA I suppose) with 1 count involuntary manslaughter. The DA sure isn't making a very good first impression, huh?! Already fussing with the LAPD & all?

Okay, gettin' tired of looking at the waistlines of these same 3 sherriff's:(

Eva

Michael, please just show yourself!!!

beLIEve!

Lauren (London)

I wish I was there 2day to show my support for Michael and his family. I am there in spirit and my thoughts and prayers are with every member of the Jackson's today. Let's hope that justice is done and Murray gets the punishment he deserves.
It's all for love L.O.V.E

astabasta

FUNNY, janalal! Of COURSE he will! You can say a lot about Joe, but he sure ain´t a quitter!

For Sure

Hi Sue, Astabasta,Janalal,Irene

Good afternoon....Literally ran home from Work to watch...

The jackson family just arrived... Finally Some Justice for MJJ

RIP MJ

astabasta

Hi roe, good to "see" you!

janalal4

This may change some minds. forever fan

Posted at 3:04PM on Feb 8th 2010 by marson

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/02/08/dr-conrad-murray-michael-jackson-involuntary-manslaughter-court-arraignment/7#c25332585#ixzz0eyciwZkU

Hi marson,

Wish I could say that what you just posted WOULD 'change some minds' but unfortunately both Sue & I are a couple of nurses who've been posting this same thing for the last 7 months & we don't know of ANYONE'S MIND that we've managed to change:(

Sadly, it's just something some of those who DON'T like Michael Jackson CHOOSE to focus on.

Irene

Hi roe50, good to see you too!

MJ Fan

What was that on the police radio about "they're bringing the body down to the basement." ???!!! A very disturbing statement and if it was meant to be a joke, it wasn't a very convincing one.

Beth

thanks so much for showing this to all the fans!

Irene

I wish I could be there "live" with you girls! Just imagine....

For Sure

I feel so anxious...Had a hard time concentrating at work this morning!!! Finally !!! He is the first of many I hope!

I think they just hadcuffed a news reporter ...did you hear them say THEY HANDCUFFED HER?? Then some one went beyond the police line!

janalal4

It's all for love L.O.V.E

Posted at 3:05PM on Feb 8th 2010 by Lauren (London)

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/02/08/dr-conrad-murray-michael-jackson-involuntary-manslaughter-court-arraignment/7#c25332774#ixzz0eyeCYGFV

ME TOO!! I'm so jealous that 'Superfly Sista' lives close enough to go down & show her support in person. I'd be right down there with my MJ O2 shirt & my big sign 'SEND DR.QUACK-QUACK TO JAIL' & have laryngitis from screaming at that sack o'sh..!! LOL!

astabasta

103. I wish I could be there "live" with you girls! Just imagine....

Posted at 3:12PM on Feb 8th 2010 by Irene

I am sure we would both cry and laugh together. It would be nice to be there. But what a profoundly sad event!

trish

Did anyone get a look at Latoya? Was that her or Michael? She sure was.......pale...someone better get in there and check that out !!!!!