Jacksons to Attend Dr. Murray's Arraignment

2/8/2010 4:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Joe Jackson, Katherine Jackson, and members of their family will attend Dr. Conrad Murray's arraignment today at Airport Court in Los Angeles ... Joe's publicist tells TMZ.

The Jackson Family: Click to watch
Two black Escalades and two other vehicles have just left the Jackson family home in Encino.

Joe Jackson: Click to watchJoe Jackson was in one of the Escalades. We're told Tito, Jermaine, Randy and La Toya will also attend the arraignment.

DAVID

GO AWAY. JUST GO AWAY. PACK ALL OF THE JACKSON'S IN A VAN AND GO AWAY. YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A FAMILY OF CLOWNS. YOU MAKE US LAUGH, YOU MAKE US SHAKE OUR HEADS AND SOME OF YOU EVEN MOLEST OUR YOUNG. IF THERE IS ONE SLIGHT ADVANTAGE TO HAVING YOUR FAMILY ON THE FACE OF THIS EARTH IS IT MAKES SOME OF US APPRECIATE OUR CHILDREN EVEN MORE. THANK GOD THEY AREN'T LIKE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.

JUST SAY GOODNIGHT GRACEY...................

SA

PLZ MJ FANS STICK TOGETHER AND GET THIS B*STARD DOCTOR BEHIND BARS FOR LONGER*****************************************

4 YEARS ISN'T ENOUGH JUSTICE!

HOLD PROTESTS AS WE ARE DOING IN THE UNITED KINGDOM- PROTEST NOW!

GET THIS AS*HOLE BEHIND BARS FOR LONGER!!!!!!!!!!!

love you and miss you so much MJ

MJ DIED PREMATURE AT THE HANDS OF SOMEONE WHO IS TRUSTED WITH OUR HEALTH

Inquiring Mind

Go get them Jackson's!!!!!!

Don't let him off the hook Joe, Time to step in!!!

Our prayers are with the family.

Lorraine

Murray might not have intended to kill MJ, but with using those drugs he was dancing with the devil.
That doctor was being paid thousands of dollars and you can't tell me that didn't play a role in giving MJ propofol.
That doctor gave an oath to uphold. He should have said no! He was the professional! Four years is not enough in my books, but for involuntary manslaughter that's all he can get. Whatever he gets, it will not bring back MJ. I believe he should be stripped of his medical license also.

audio1222

Joe hasn't had anything to do in 20 yrs so of course that bottom feeder will be there.

Em

Once again Michael brings his family together. I really don't care how goofy and divided they are on an individual basis, or whatever the ulterior motive may be, the Jacksons stick together during times of crisis. They provide a strong, united front when it's necessary and for that they have my respect.

mum2threebabes

Joe Jackson just skeeves me out...it was quite obvious Michael did not want anything to do with him...I just hope the courts uphold MJ's decision not to have his father covered in his will or receive compensation...he seems to just be looking for the next hand out at the expense of his children, as always!...Ewww, I cannot stand to look at JJ's mug anymore...just something about him that is not genuine.

trish

HONESTLY was that really la Toya or Michael..I didn't know she was that .......pale...someone get in there and really look at her....WTF?? Is this jack ass gonna show already???? come on down..that rigth Joe no money here today GO HOME..Michael wanted nothing to do with you any how...JERK !!!

Mary

The deep reason Michael Jackson abused pharmaceutical drugs was psychological dis-ease from the way he was treated by his father as a "sensitive". Whether it was this doctor, another, or the man off the street, it was only a matter of time that Michael Jackson would have lost consciousness as he, obviously, had a deep seated desire to leave the physical world.

R.I.P., Michael Jackson ... L.O.V.E. ... LOVE!

brigha UK

6. I'm glad Mr. Jackson will be there. Many people beating down on him but Mr. jackson was always at the side of Michael throughout all his problems.Every family has problems and I think people should give credit to this man. He bring did three jobs to save his family and I think he did a great job.

Posted at 2:52PM on Feb 8th 2010 by maxichix
_________________________________________________
Agree totally. Okay, we all know Joe was a disciplinarian with the kids, but in those days everyone was. I'm sure he now regrets the methods he used. I'm also sure that he and MJ loved each other, but that sadly, they just couldn't get along.
Joe was always there for Michael when there was a crisis. I know Joe is a bit of a pit bull, but I would rather have Joe watching my back than Branca or McClain.

Highlander

Jackson brothers are no better making money off their dead brother. Michael's son looks like Arnie Klein.

ml

The Jackson's family like to get some media attention. Who care about them? They are greedy and broke. Hope we won't hear from them anymore after this is over.

carina Sweden

Family is very complicated and sometime you feel like you don't want to have anything to do with they BUT we can not live without family either. I think in 1930-1950 the segregation ant pressure was very hard for the color people to utter their opinion and the new generation will never understand. I feel sad that MJ had to face his destinies in that way and where were the fans? Not many I suppose, just only his family who's standing up and defend for MJ until today. No one never understand until you lose your own family's member.

SA

ATTENTION MJ FANS****************

PLZ PLZ MJ FANS PROTEST AGAINST CONRAD MURRAY. .
4 years is not a tough enough and acceptable sentence for killing MJ. .
If we STICK TOGETHER then we can get justice. .
PLZ fans do protest like we are planning to in the UK. .
Why is Conrad Murray getting special treatment!?!

Love you MJ and miss you much
& thank you TMZ for regularly updating us with accurate info

Lorraine

It upset me to listen to Murray's lawyer. To say Murray is going home to be with his family and go back to practicing medicine!
Is a travesty! It shows lack of remorse to me! I guess Murray better watch his back! Someone might take the law into their own hands! The world is watching you Murray, Dr. Death!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments