« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Venus vs. Serena

Who'd You Rather?

2/8/2010 5:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Biological sisters and tennis phenoms Venus Williams, 29 (left), and Serena Williams, 28 (right), put their game faces on at the same event in Miami this weekend.

0208_williams_whodurather-1
Question is ...

More Who'd You Rather

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

nairs

Shocking that TMZ wouldn't give you a third option on their poll when it relates to two hideously disgusting hoodrats to choose from. How very liberal PC of you cowards

Robotboy

Are these new cast members from RuPauls Drag Race?

hot snot

15. Serena has the nicer face but Venus seems nicer overall: physique and personality. If the only black women you find attractive are bi-racial don't bother to share your narrow-minded responses. God created us all in his image.
Posted at 7:33PM on Feb 8th 2010 by Truth Hurts

LOL! THEN GOD MUST BE ONE UGLY SOB too! holy moly these two are beasts. I bet when TMZ posted this they knew exactly what they were doing. I wish they would have put an "LOL" after the Who'd you rather?

Annie

Why hasn't Serena ever been tested for steroid use? There's no WAY that body isn't "supplemented". Women's muscles do not grow that way naturally.

Kendra Chase

To the idiot who thinks it's racist to say the Williams Brothers look like men/trannies...You're and IDIOT! You're probably also the guy who yells "Racism!" whenever you get passed over for something...You got passed over because you're an idiot...You most likely decided to vote for Obama when you heard a black man was running for president without even giving a crap about what he stood for...just like alot of ignorant...people...

camaguey

I hope you're happy, TMZ: NOW I'M BLIND!

nairs

so it's now "racist" to call ugly, ugly???

nairs

They're not on roids, they are men. They have adam's apples and bigger guns that Carrot Top. Clearly they are dudes

Are you kidding me?

Hey "Melyssa" why is it racist that we don't think these two boys are attractive?

Jo

The picture has their names mixed up with the picture. It's actually Serena on the left and Venus on the right. Serena looks like a man and Venus is more womanly.

Kannette 21

Number 55 you better hope that you wake up tomorrow for the ingnorantcomment you just made toward God. To Kendra you are nothing but a racist you are nothing but a moron asinine idiot. Venus and Serena are Two beautiful young women and to the other asinine idiots put your picture up you must really be insecure have you heard that your words reveal exactly what you think of yourself.

TMZBoy

Neither...I dont do lesbians or trannies.

I selpt with John Edwards, too!!!!!

Pretty sure I saw this same show on Animal Planet last night. They were in the Congo

I selpt with John Edwards, too!!!!!

I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.....

I selpt with John Edwards, too!!!!!

They are DUDES!!!!!!!