Beyonce Stomachs Herself in the Morning

2/9/2010 9:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Even with no makeup, a bed head weave and a sleepy face, Beyonce still looks better than you when she wakes up in the morning.

0910_media_removed_H#D2D7F0

The 28-year-old pop diva greeted her fans from her hotel balcony in Rio on Monday.

No word when she'll get to greet her father's alleged illegitimate child.

?????

Beyonce looks great! I think it's all the jealous wrinkled up white women that are making negative comments. You know dam well at 28 yall look 40 so stop hatin. Not a wrinkle in her face, and a hot ass, tight body. Yes, she wears a lot of sh*t on stage, but the POINT they are making here is that, other than the weave, she looks great even without all that. And she does have hair under the weave, but I'm sure she's not going to pay for a weave to wear one day and take it out at night.

jan

Speak for yourself TMZ. You have no idea what anyone else looks like in the morning. I'm no raving beauty, but to me Beyonce is not either. She's pretty, but not beautiful. And I can only imagine what that hubby of her's looks like... uggggg.

michael

SHE HOT!

Dan

Face it fuglies, she does look better than all of you. Trust me, if they did a poll of Americans, she would beat anyone here hands down AND I MEAN ALL....

Kortni

Damn you all are serious haters. Probably jealous. Queen B is gorgeous!

why?

I THINK SHE LOOKS GREAT, I WISH MY ABS LOOKED LIKE THAT. AFTER 2 KIDS IT WOULD BE A MIRACLE TO SEE MY BODY LIKE THAT. I FLAUNTED IT WHILE I HAD IT, AND SO SHOULD SHE (TASTEFULLY)

Caprice

Why is everybody being so harsh to Beyonce, she is beautiful, you guys are madd because you look like straight trash when you wake up in the morning,lol!! You don't have half the swagger she has...Love you B'

?????

Wow! Now I see why so many innocent people get convicted of crimes, some people see with their hateful imagination and not with their eyes. Where do you see her holding up or rolling up a shirt? Another person yesterday said that they saw stretch marks on Marissa Miller- Dumbass! What VS model is going to do a VS fashion show or catalogue with stretch marks? You need to take your hater shades off and start seeing things for what they really are. Beyonce is HOT!

Darky

There are some hating ass females out there. C'mon, son! She's pretty, she has on a cut off shirt that she probably wore to bed with her husband, and she's covering up so no one sticks a camera under her shirt. Get over it. You're just mad that its not you standing right there.

timothy

Beyonce is gorgeous. You are just jealous and it shows. You don't have her money , good looks or fame and it shows in your comments ,get over it. She looks way better then that pale, pasty.ugly piece of nonsinging trash known as tayor swift.

juschillen

Although she is beautiful there are A LOT of beautiful girls out there in their 20's. It's not that hard to wake up looking good, if you've got the looks.

biased

I admire her to have the guts to come out looking regular - heck she did not have to reveal herself at all. And yes, she still looks good to me.

Love

Ditto #9

emily

gorgeous.

dr cyclops

just because taylor swift got all the attention this woman decides she is too good to help out her cousins in haiti land..how childish is that????