Beyonce Stomachs Herself in the Morning

2/9/2010 9:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Even with no makeup, a bed head weave and a sleepy face, Beyonce still looks better than you when she wakes up in the morning.

0910_media_removed_H#D2D7F0

The 28-year-old pop diva greeted her fans from her hotel balcony in Rio on Monday.

No word when she'll get to greet her father's alleged illegitimate child.

jp

she's still ugly as hell. I cannot stand her...I thought she was "taking some time off"...please??? Please, Beyonce, take some time off...

R.Zimmerman

I DETEST EVERYTHING ABOUT HER MUSIC, HER VOICE, HER SCHTICK, EVERYTHING.
That being said, I think she looks very natural and pretty here. So haters, STFU.

cb

I can see there are a lot of ugly, wrinkled face nasty jealous ass white
bitches trolling today..you heifers are broke, no talent, haters and know
damn well she would look better than you if she was in a cat fight! stop
the hate skanks!!!

fawzeya

She will NEVER look as good as I do when I wake up...I don't have a Fleur de lis NOSE!

DeeSims

There are a lot of jealous black women on here criticizing Beyonce.
Some black women are very jealous of any black woman that is successful.
Some black women do not care about their appearance. Some attend churches that do not allow them to wear make up, and to make themselves more beautiful. Some resent any black woman that is beautiful. When they see a beautiful black woman they start attacking the woman.They make up lies about them. Beyonce has long hair even though she does wear wigs, and weaves like many entertainers(black and white). There is no record of her ever having any cosmetic surgery done. She is a beautiful woman. However, all black women are not jealous haters. Remember, God is love not hate.

me

just because shes famous doesnt mean she looks better than anyone. there are plenty of beautiful natural girls in this world! also, beyonce is 35. google it

Lori

really now

Right on to comment # 30 by tifosi44 !!! I agree ! All she cares about is the money ! She sold her soul for sure !! tsk tsk ........

Vienna

I think before she went out there she was preparing for maybe 1 hour. She changed and put that ugly shirt on... then went and waved her alien hands at the fans.

mia

She looks hungry as hell!

oreo

2. Speak for yourself, TMZ. You have no idea how good I look when I roll out of bed...

Posted at 9:47AM on Feb 9th 2010 by CanadianChris

Yea I bet you look horrible.

oreo

I thought she was going to take a break? She is everywhere gosh dang!

Marissa

A diva like that going to "greet fans on her balcony" "without make up"? YEAH RIGHT! HAHAHAHA Nice try but she's wearing foundation and possibly brow-liner (but it could all be remnants from the night before too).

Jaggen

Shame she doesn't look half this good when she takes to the stage to do her strip tease dancin. Love her music, well most of it but she is in serious need of a choreographer so that she stops looking so cheap on the stage.

Armenian Princess

HATERS. BEYONCE IS GORGEOUS. I BET ALL THESE HATERS ARE SITTING AT HOME CHOMPING ON POPEYES AND SLITTING THEIR WRISTS.

Jenny

If you've seen other photos, she didn't roll up her shirt, it was already short. She was holding it down because she didn't wear a bra, which you can see a side boob if you search for other photos.