Leno on Letterman:

We Buried the Hatchet

2/9/2010 8:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jay Leno and David Letterman have called a ceasefire -- and their Super Bowl ad is to blame.

Jay Leno: Click to watch
While talking about filming the spot last night, Jay put the cheap shots aside and said "Whatever happened the last 18 years disappeared, it was great to see my old friend again."

Amanda

What is wrong with his hair????

Allen Ridak

I wonder if Dave will say the same thing

matt

Commercial would have been much better if Conan jumped out and punched that sack of crap low life Leno in the mouth!

moveover

How long did you guys have to search before you could get the very worst picture of Leno you could for this story?

northern gypsy

call me crazy...but...i believe him...
he seems like a stand-up kinda fellow !!!
also...it's excellent damage control...

Leno Rules

Leno is believable.......because he IS a nice guy, and was asked to do it AND it benefited Letterman show, not his.

This is why Leno is the better man and will come back and still be number 1!

Doesn't matter what a couple of hundred posts here say for the nerdy Coco lovers, 5.4 million viewers can't be wrong, more than Letterman and Conan combined.

Better Than You

The ad directly promotes Letterman's show.... but it also INDIRECTLY promotes Leno's show, and that's why Leno agreed to do it.

Plus, Leno could use all the positive press he can get right now.

Mr. Brown

He might've buried the hatchet with Letterman, but it's only because he took a rocket launcher to Conan.

karma

Letterman was gracious to do it, thought it up. I enjoyed the ad, kudos to all 3 for doing it. I hope it does bury the hatchet forever or gets rid of it, whatever.

karma

But, CoCo forever!

diana

I believe Leno was and sincere. Leno is cool.
But, he had better watch out. Letterman knows that they will be on at the same time. Trust me, Leno will take thelead in ratings. He always has.

Buster Ramone

Yeah, fine, Leno's still a weasel. I hope Letterman forgets all about this alleged truce in a week and starts to insult that idiot Jay on air without any mercy. Last time that happened, Jay's pathetic attempts at rebuttal jokes at Letterman's expense were utterly sad and embarrassing to watch. For the record, I'm a fan of both Dave and Conan (in different ways) and mostly can't stand how Leno has managed to come out on top over two such vastly superior comedians. Leno's about the least funny TV personality out there.

I'MWITHCOCOFORREAL

Leno is a douche! ...well I guess that's all that needs to be said.

kromen

Hell, they both richer than all of us combined. Why stay mad?

Fubunki PunkChat

Who Waged the Dog? Jay and David did! Yes they did! Yes they did!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments