Joe Jackson: Dr. Conrad Murray Got Off Easy

2/9/2010 10:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Dr. Conrad Murray's involuntary manslaughter charge in the death of Michael Jackson isn't sitting pretty with Joe Jackson.
Joe Jackson: Click to watch
After Murray's arraignment, a disappointed Joe went to "Larry King Live" to say this was murder, not manslaughter.

Truth Unblinded

Dr Death patients are low-income, poor and on goverment Medicaid.

Now, who is/have been paying his legal team, security, child support payments and personal living expenses for the past seven months????

Posted at 10:29AM on Feb 9th 2010 by HumanNature

Even if that were true he still gets paid by medicaid. Are you not aware how insurance works?

Jan

randi

The Jackson's knew MJ had a drug problem, it's well known that they've been trying to intervene. He was a hardcore addict and because he was Michael Jackson, he was given whatever he asked for and it cost him his life and the children lost their dad because of his drug use.

Mark

You'd think, with all the time this despicable family has spent in court they'd have at least absorbed the rudiments of jurisprudence by now...

Homicide without intent to kill is manslaughter, of which there are several degrees of culpability.

Joe Jackson and his imbecile spawn are guilty of cupidity, and the fans are guilty of criminal stupidity.

pauline

lol if he left MJ unattended to go have sex with a hooker, than that is not good at all

HumanNature

41. Dr Death patients are low-income, poor and on goverment Medicaid like me.

Posted at 10:35AM on Feb 9th 2010 by HumanNature

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/02/09/joe-jackson-dr-conrad-murray-larry-king-video/3#comments#ixzz0f3OYqLAE

Nice try "LOL"!!

You love me sooooo MUCH that you want to be just like ME!!!!

horndog

Seriously, did something happen to Michael Jackson?

!

42. I had this brought to my attention on vindication site:

transcripts from nancy disgrace show:

transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1002/08/ng.01.html

have a look what Dr Panchali Dhar says:

"Murray talking on phone. Turns around, MJ is white. Doesn’t know if it’s from bleaching his skin or because he’s dead. Takes him a while to figure that one out."

Dr Panchali Dhar tell her how very unprofessional her comment was. She has a book out “Before the Scalpel”. Might be a good place to expose her petty immaturity and lack of professionalism.

•Phone (212) 746-2786
•Fax (212) 746-8563•525
East 68th Street•New York, NY 10065

Posted at 10:36AM on Feb 9th 2010 by Jan

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/02/09/joe-jackson-dr-conrad-murray-larry-king-video/3#comments#ixzz0f3OxxwLG

That was funny.
Since he was so bleached how do you know when he is turning white?
I am going to call the doctor to let her know that I enjoyed her comment.

MiMi

47. This was not the first time Michael had used propofol. He'd been using it for a couple of years. The autopsy may have shown a "healthy" MJ, but he wasn't. I don't believe he would have survived the concert and AEG knew it. He was worth more money dead than alive to them. Why is Sony involved? MJ hated Sony but look who's pulling in all the money? Yes, the children are getting profits off this movie and dvd's, but Sony is still raking in the dough.

Posted at 10:41AM on Feb 9th 2010 by randi

Heresay, Heresay, Heresay

YOu have proof Michael had been using for the last couple of years?
Please post it on here for all to see.

Truth Unblinded

Posted at 10:39AM on Feb 9th 2010 by Jan

Says who? I'd like to see proof of this. Otherwise it is just conjecture.

marvin

when it comes to michael jackson, you can never trust the media. I'd rather wait until all the facts come out before I form a final opinion.

!

46. I heard murray put MJ under and then went to a prostitute and stayed 4 hours and then when he came back MJ dead.

Posted at 10:39AM on Feb 9th 2010 by Jan

did not know that your mama was working that night

Angela

I am not a liberty to say, because I was not on the scene despite the numerous reports and recorded messages. However, I do know that people are dragging Dr. Murray through the mud just as people did Michael a few years earlier- BEFORE HE EVEN HAD A TRIAL. I just don't believe that is right or fair. ONE LOVE.

randi

I read comments re: MJ using propofol before. While he was in Germany, he had an anethesiologist with him and was administered propfol than. This was not the first time MJ used this drug. I saw it on a show, I think it was Dateline or a show similar talking about this anethesiologist. Michael knew this was a dangerous drug, but thought it was okay because a dr. was giving him this drug to help him sleep.

Anna

I vote for a manslaughter BUT HE IS GUILTY ... why did they say that he IS not guilty????
HE'S GUILTY ... HE KILLED Michael involuntary.. but he DID IT... THE ACTION IS DONE... IS DONE.... HE'S DEAD... so, he's guilty of having killed someone involuntary.... why did they say the opposite yesterday!!!! WHY??????
GUILTY , GUILTY , GUILTY, GUILTY!!!!