K-Fed Goes Commando for Weight Loss Show

2/9/2010 10:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

It takes a lot of guts to pose in just a pair of skimpy camouflage underwear -- but that's exactly what Kevin Federline did for his first appearance on VH1's "Celebrity Fit Club: Boot Camp."

K-Fed

A 232-pound Federleezy took the "before" pics for his stint on the reality show -- in which he hoped to shed 30 lbs.

During last night's premiere, Federline told the judges, "I look like a pregnant man."

We'll see if the show helps K-Fed give birth to a new physique.

bowstabwr

lol fatty

Ballistic

That takes guts. I don't like the whole "boot camp" mentality, as a former fatty myself. But I wish him the best of luck.

Jill

"Commando" means no underwear...just sayin'.

kari

And she found him sexy?????ok

michaelacarterallen

...gotta admit...this guy seems to have REDEEMED himself just by being an ordinary guy when brit was splashin in the ocean in her panties.

Sing Sing

how embarrassing. why do people feel the need to constantly air their insecurities like that? i guess attention wh-res will use anything to get it. sad.

Kay

How could a young guy who made his living by dancing let himself go like this? And it's not like he could only afford to eat boxed mac and cheese.

missywissy

Nice legs! I wish him the best of luck. Too bad I don't have VH1 :(

agrees with #5 about wanting Bush's head but Obama getting off scott-free. What's up with that?

Who???

Looks like he has been eating at the local Burger King!!!

Le Tigre

I've never been a K-Fed fan, but I've been amazed at how the press has jumped all over him for being about 30 lbs overweight as if he's the size of an Orca now. If anything, he should be the one laughing. He's getting paid to lose weight on TV. In a few months, both he and his bank account will be in better shape because of it. I kind of envy him that.

Mikey

What a sick confused ex car wash employee.

Mikey

Obviously Britney was mental.

t.

I did NOT need to see that...

michaelacarterallen

#5...oKAY...LET ME SAY THIS FIRST..I LOVE HAITI AND WHAT HAPPENED THERE WAS HORRIBLE...BUT THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITEDS STATES IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS OR HOW THE EFFORTS ARE GOING...THIS MAN HAS HAD TO FIGHT A PREJUDICE CONGRESS HIS ENTIRE TERM TO TRY AND GET SIMPLE MEDICAL COVERAGE FOR EVERYONE...NOT JUST BLACK PEOPLE. EVERYONE. HAITIS GOVERNMENT IS RESPONSIBLE FOR WHATS GOING ON THERE...YOUR OWN GOVERNMENT IS STEALING RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOUR FACES...TRANSPARENCY AT ITS WORST. A WEL SPOKEN NEGRO HE IS, APPARENTLY UNLIKE YOUR OWN GOVERNMENT, WHOSE FORKED TONGUE PROHIBITS SPEECH MOST OF THE TIME. AMERICA IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ENTIRE WORLD. WE TRY. ALL THE TIME. BUT ITS NOT TO BE...AMERICA ITSELF HAS BEEN RAVAGED BY THE SAME TYPE OF GOVERNMENT YOU HAVE THERE IN HAITI NOW...BUT THOSE TIMES ARE OVER FOR US AND THIS PRESIDENT IS DOING EVERYTHING IN HIS POWER...HIS POWER...NOT GODS POWER, BUT THE POWER OF ONE MAN, TO FIX THIS CRAP. OBABMAS KATRINA THIS IS NOT. THERE WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER KATRINA HERE IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. GOERGE BUSH AND WHAT HE STOOD FOR IS AS DEAD AS RONALD REAGAN AND WHAT HE STOOD FOR.

Jenn

HAHA I almost died when I saw him on there last night. Hilarious.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments