Snooki -- Meet My New 'Guido Juicehead' BF

2/9/2010 1:02 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The "Princess of Poughkeepsie" finally found Prince Charming ... or as she lovingly calls him, her "Guido juicehead."

Snooki: Click to watch
"Jersey Shore's" Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi touched down at JFK for some PDA with her new man last night -- and he's exactly the tan, pumped-up, blown-out guy you'd expect.

omfg

kateri

for the love of god....will you please stop giving this girl publicity? the queen of trash needs to be knocked down a couple notches......her head is getting just as big as her ass....

the pisser

And you guys thought I had no talent.

godhelpus

Everytime i see a pic of snooki......i feel dirty and feel the need for a nie warm shower.........she is nothing but trash....and trash attracts trash!!

Kelly

Everyone is disrespecting a young woman that needs some mentoring. She is not smelly, ugly and shouldn't be made to feel that way. So what, she's short and young and just finding her way. When you all look in the mirror are you all better than this young woman?....nope didn't think so. GROW UP.

Cher

Snooki "who"?

FlamingoNut

I'm waiting for the Troll dolls to come out with a "Snooki" doll. Hideous dark hair, orange skin. She's vile.

A

W0W .. Y0U GUYS ARE C0MPLETE HATERS , F0RREAL. SHES PRETTY , BC SHE iSNT A SiZE 0 D0NT MEAN N0THiN ... QUiT HATiN .

Taso

I think the main point here is why would anyone condone the use of steroids for other then medical purposes? And why would a woman want to be with a guy who takes steroids, for so so many reasons?

The rest of the silliness is OK with me, it's people being people. But people being totally moronic is my problem, because I can't fathom wanting to date a guy who takes steroids. He's gonna die young probably, he's gonna have massive liver and kidney problems and all types of health issues.

kykatz

I new a guy that hooked up with her, and said she needed to soak her a#s in a bath tub of Vinegar and Water. Cause her NaNa was SSSStinKay!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4