Tila -- Another Alleged Stalker Scare, Maybe

2/9/2010 10:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Tila Tequila just called L.A.'s finest after allegedly eyeballing a stalker outside her San Fernando Valley house.

Tila -- Another Alleged Stalker Scare, Maybe

Tila says a stranger in a gray car was parked outside her house -- someone she claims has been there off and on for the past two weeks.

Three LAPD patrol cars arrived at Tila's house but cops saw no one matching the description.

Joann

Cant Watch

I won't bash Tila because I truly believe that she suffers from a severe mental illness. I hope that a loved one will act and put her in a psychiatric ward before things get out of hand. I'm not kidding; I'm dead serious.

There's so much stigma around these type of diseases.

whatev

It's just the exterminator getting ready to spray her down.

Whop der it is

I thought she was leaving the country. Being an Ambassador somewhere in LaLa Land.

Ben

33. Ain't nobody stalking that nitwit. If she stay off of that pipe she wouldn't be seeing things.

Posted at 11:39PM on Feb 9th 2010 by Joann

lol!!

jesse

She's just trying to stay relevant. Why wont she just go away? I'm tired hearing about her and her fake stories. I'm pretty sure she also bruised herself up and not get beat by her boyfriend.

Ricky

Did she see herself in the mirror?

To hell with her

Why are we wasting our precious tax dollars on an paranoid, mentally diseased, attention demanding, vietcong hooker cokewhore? She's the most disgusting human being; she'll say or do ANYTHING to get attention, including taking advantage of the dead. I HOPE she has a stalker, and I HOPE her stalker offs her. The fact that she's continuing to consume oxygen irritates me to no end; as far as I'm concerned, she can't die fast enough...

shauna

Dear Tila,
I write this to you personally because I know you are reading this right now on TMZ. Anycrackiway, I just thought you should know that NO ONE care's. You are irresponsible in the thing's you blast on Twitter every 2 second's and YOU HELP DESTROY CASEY JOHNSON! You were not a good friend AT ALL! Then for you to threaten an abortion of your not even alive baby is beyond everyone! You have no class and I hope if you have a child it is taken from you and you are put in 5150 HOLD AT UCLA MED CENTER. Get a life, you stupid crackhead!
Sincerely,
THE WHOLE ENTIRE UNIVERSE

happy day

Thats a sick women, all the drugs she takes is now making her paranoid, what a loser

Bill

Why is TMZ reporting on this lowlife loser again, isn't there something more newsworthy out there, like one of the Jersey Shore morons getting set to take a dump or go renew their gym membership or something?

Whamo

It's the new people that moved in next door you coked out paranoid feak.

stace

All thease comments are great, but #52, Whamo, just got me to giggling. Thanks for the laugh!

801craig

I would stalk tila if she didn't live so far.. I'd even paint my car grey. whatever she wanted lol
tila is the hottest piece of psycho I have ever seen!!!

(hey tila, CALL ME!!)