White House Hits Palin with Open Hand Slap

2/9/2010 6:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The White House Press Secretary just openly mocked Sarah Palin -- and he delivered the blow with the palm of his hand.

White House Hits Palin with Open Hand Slap

Robert Gibbs just addressed the media with a mini grocery list written on his hand -- plus two smart-ass additions: Eggs, Milk, Bread (which was crossed out), Hope, Change.

It's getting nasty in Washington, D.C. -- and we're not talking about the snow storm.

Angie

He should cross the hope & change since that's down the tubes now!

nairs

Another example of how this is truly the exact opposite of the "best and brightest" minds running our nation. Gibbs is borderline retarded

Janis

What a D*$#%&*d!! Real stupid & very immature! Is this what it takes to make him feel like a "big man"? geezzz...

traci

gibbs is a jackass who has to mock other politicians to make himself feel better. he is as big a looser as obama. they are the perfect looser couple.

shawn

You have to understand these are defensive moves. This administration is under attack by the majority of Americans rt now. Gibbs has had foot in mouth several times so far and it will continue. It's foolish antics like this that drive Americans to not take this administration seriously. Enjoy the ride three more years Libs cuase thats all your gonna get.

shooter12

Gibbs needs cheat notes to remind him when to change his Depends, and take his antibuse

Dee McMillan

I'm not a Palin fan, but c'mon was this meant to be funny? It just shows the ignorance of what's running our country.
Hope and change? Our country better change if we are to ever have any hope.

nairs

record level deficits, record level unemployment, the world on the verge of a global war, and this is what our "brilliant" administration is worried about??? Are you kidding me??

matt

its comical. what's the difference between writing something down on your hand or reading it from a teleprompter? bone headed move on the WH.

Lost Lass

What an idiot.

The White House staff are acting like a bunch of foolish little 3rd graders, this says alot about the state of our leaders and their staff when they openly mock another citizen.

Soooooo glad I didn't vote for BO, nor do I support his moronic staff.

Alz

I like Plain. She speaks from the heart and I'll take someone who speaks from the heart over these liberals every day of the week.

upchuck21

This guy is a douche!!! Everything is funny to him...when nothing out here is funny.

nairs

I can't believe that Obama is so threatened by Sarah that he has his idiot puppet attack her. This administration is finished and going down in the history books as our worst ever

Kellee

Ahhhh I love how Obama has united all the KKK, and Nazis into one party the Republican party. I love coming on this site and listening to all the inbred talk about how Obama's ruining the country only being in office for 1 year. Bush on the other hand has brought this country from disaster and hands it off to Obama with a debt surplus the country at peacetime and what did Obama do start a War in Afghan and Iraq and cause an economic crisis. He should be impeach or wait a minute I am not white devil back to reality. I hope Sarah Palin does get election she is exactly what this country need for their chickens to come home to roost lol (if you know what I mean)

Palin 2012

With a 44% approval rating, i think they should have other priorties than Palin. I love it when she pisses them off!!!