Young at Heart

2/9/2010 2:02 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The 54-year-old resurfaced -- with his wife Stacey -- at some event in London recently, looking like Paul McCartney Susan Boyle.

Paul Young
Paul has been on two cooking reality shows in the UK.

Young met his wife on the set of his "Come Back and Stay" video.

denieseh

Wow!!! I had such a cursh on him in the 80's! He still looks not bad:)

Kelly

Straight men just don't know how to take care of themselves. Considering what he had to work with, he should look a lot better. 54 is not hat young -- he looks almost 70.

Sad sad

Talk about getting a big head.

Mariah

He shouldn't pile up his hair so high on his head...elongates his face. He would also probably look better with a goatee or something. He doesn't look that bad but he doesn't have much of a chin hence, the goatee to add to it might be better? I don't know, I'm not that great with fashion/style but that would be my 2 cents.

Darkmist

Paul loose the 80's haircut, it looks horrible when losing one's hair. And please treat yourself to a pampering facial, your face looks over-exhausted. I don't favour plastic surgery but do tend a bit extra to your skin.... A nice facial massage once every so often will do wonders for the facial muscles and keep them from hanging like a sack of potatoes. This isn't just an old face, it's just not caring for it.

Tila Is Trash

This guy needs to get his chin and jowls tightened up by a plastic surgeon, and should replace the high hairdo with a flatter style. Rod Stewart, Eric Clapton, and Steve Winwood are all much older than this guy, and they look 10x better than he does.

KV

how DARE he grow old. thank you tmz for exposing this disgusting man.

one day harvey, you will reap what you sow, you empty shell of a human being . . .

FooFoo

Ha. I had thought for the past 10 years or so he was dead. So I just did a search, and it was the guy from Mike and the Mechanics...not this one!

hawnandhudsonbothsuck

OMG Stella! you are Effing HIGHlarious! Your comment just made me laugh harder than the picture above!

rminva

"Come Back and Stay" is still one of my all time faves all these years later!

Jane Burdett

Just embarrassed myself !!!! I sat staring at someone I thought I knew at Reading services (Friday 7th May 2010) I now realise it was Mr Paul Young . I am very sorry for appearing so rude .

Lovena

I adore Paul Young and always will. I think he looks great, he has had alot of worry in his life. I'm glad his wife and him are back together, he loves her soooo much, good luck Paul, saying Hi from Kentucky!!!! Stay Sweet!!!