Britney Spears -- Maserati Test Ride

2/10/2010 6:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears has to be the only person on the planet who test drives a Maserati by sitting in the passenger seat while someone else gets to have all the fun.

media_removed_tmz
Britney and her bodyguard visited the Maserati dealership earlier today in Calabasas, CA -- where she was spotted riding shotgun in the car, which is worth well over $100,000.

Britney is such a driven person.

BTW: Britney is on a $500 a week allowance and can't buy the car without a judge's approval ... and we're pretty sure that's not how the judge rolls.

Dirt Burger

Who is Britney talking too? she doesn't have any real friends! You know you are a loser when a fat uneducated redneck like K Fed doesn't even want you anymore!

Ziggy

I'm surprised TMZ doesn't publish a photo of Britney Spears taking a dump. Britney can lip sync & strip tease one concert and make enough to buy ten Maserati's. $100,000 is chump change to her. Nobody believes she only spends $500 a week. She probably spends that much on booze alone per week.

So, while her fans scrape together enough money to buy her horrible music, perfumes and concert tickets, she buys a Maserati. And they call her a dumb train wreck? She can't sing, but the public seems to be fascinated with her. Why? Who the hell knows why?

Ziggy

Well, she's an independant woman who has earned every dime with her own sweat, determination and hard work. Any woman who can walk into a Maserati dealership with her kind of buying power is an impressive bad ass chick to be reckoned with!!

People can call her all the names they want, but at the end of the day, you have to be impressed with what she's accomplished at such a young age. She's fierce and has conquered the entertainment business in a big way. Not an easy task. I'm not saying she's the best singer around and I'm not even a fan, but I have to say, I admire her determination and success.

djam

i could kill some body, just to gett behind the stearing wheel.
That's dutch.

itstrue

Guess all anybody can do is use the "jealous" take. I seriously doubt that anyone over the age of 15 is jealous. Some of us love life, Masserati or not. I don't think that the argument is with Britney, herself. I think the argument is with the spin-masters that insist on portraying her as "normal" so that the bucks keep on coming. Her life as it is now would not be coveted by anyone. I'll take freedom anyday.

Sue

Who the FU%$ is she ALWAYS on the phone with??? Its such a sign of insecurity for these bimbo celebs (the K sistes, Paris, etc) they have to be ALWAYS photgraphed on the phone! I cant imagine what they would even have to say that is important? Probably, "hey its me AGAIN, I just saw a camera and I have to act like I have a friend who likes me...hellooo helloooo???"

And regarding the car, spending alot on a car is so 1997! Buy a nice, expensive yes, but not crazy $$$. Like a Lexus SUV for you and the boys, or a BMW Suv etc. This is silly....

Wayne

It's Brits money she should spend it as she wants to. I love Brit, wish she's say to me, "Baby you can drive my car" to quote the Beatles (LOL).

Aussie Mom

Once a lunatic always a lunatic

citizen kope

brit is the best and to concerned mom, you need to get some help with your issues. i mean you sound like a catty, petty bitch.

Tony B

What do you say?
Merrier the more
Triple fun that way
Twister on the floor
What do you say?
Are – you in
Livin’ in sin is the new thing (yeah)
Are – you in
So are you game?
Lets’ make a team
Make ‘em say my name
Lovin’ the extreme
Now are you game?
Are – you in
Livin’ in sin is the new thing
Are – you in
I am countin’!
1, 2, 3
Not only you and me
Got one eighty degrees
And I’m caught in between
Countin’
1, 2, 3
Peter, Paul & Mary
Gettin’ down with 3P
Everybody loves ***
What we do is innocent
Just for fun and nothin’ meant
If you don’t like the company
Let’s just do it you and me
You and me…
Or three….
Or four….
- On the floor!★★★

me

Gosh, she must really be mentally ill for the judge not to let her off of her conservatorship. Personally, I think this is gonna be a forever situation for her. How horrible....

me

Her career is going down in a spiral.

citizen kope

tmz ya'll suck. you always delete my comments. hey, the honest truth isn't pretty, it's usually quite brutal. jackasses for a site that loves drama you wouldn't know it if it smacked you in the face.

Jimmy

Manswers had a bit "What car makes chicks the horniest?" they tested a few cars and came up with the Maserati Quattroporte being the car which makes women the horniest because it had a frequency of 333 hertz. Maybe Britney had to find out for herself...

michelle

I think you people need to stop being jealous haters!!!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments