Dog Chapman's Show Is On the Firing Line

2/10/2010 5:25 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Duane "Dog" Chapman's two sons are 24 hours from being fired on "Dog the Bounty Hunter."

Dog Chapman's Show Is On the Firing Line

Sources tell TMZ the sons -- Duane Lee and Leland -- claim Beth Chapman recently fired them from the family business -- Da Kine Bail Bonds -- because she was enraged that the boys started a side-business -- an apparel company called CHAPBROS.

But the company that produces Dog's show sees it very differently. Our sources say the production company claims the two boys quit the bail bond business and cut all ties with their family. The production company's lawyers fired off a letter yesterday to the two boys -- they have 48 hours to come back into the fold ... or they're fired from the show.

It's like a grown-up version of "Jon & Kate Plus 8."

UPDATE:
A rep for Dog and Beth Chapman tells TMZ Dog and Beth never fired Duane Lee and Leland from the family business ... they quit. The rep adds the two sons also refused to show for the TV tapings.

angelictika2005

Well I kind of agree with the comments above and some I do not...
...yes it does seem like all the family "importance" and how much it is seriously stressed, looks as if it could possibly be a great big hype. And as the other comment, if the boys did leave, then there is a serious issue that has risen in this hard core family. If anyone has been keeping up with the latest episodes, if you watch very closely, it does seem that looking at Leland there could be something going on. He is more quiet than usual and Beth almost has that "fed up with this crap" look on her face. God Bless them all...

jellybelly

That is horrible news! What kind of woman would do this to "her sons"??? Funny how she always talks about them like she is their real mother. No mother would be so unsupportive of their sons new company unless she was jealous or evil just like Beth. I have heard so many horrible things about the way that woman treats others (at restaurants, shops, the airport) it's no surprise she treats her husband's kids like this. She is probably just jealous that Dog loves his sons more than her. She knows he regrets ever marrying her crazy white flat ass. BETH SHOULD BE FIRED not Leland and Duane Lee. I think the fans would rather watch the Chapman men rather than that dumb bitch.

Artrina

Why is this show still on the air? Between Dogs conviction and the obvious stuff they do just for TV it's more a creep, ho show than a reality show.

I BE DARNELL

GREY TRASH..SOME OF THE MOST REVOLTING....HUMANS I HAVE EVER SEEN ON TV. SEND THEM ...TO THE FRONT LINES ...IN SEARCH OF I. E. D. `S . ,THAT WOULD MAKE FOR LIGHT ENTERTAINMENT.

Meri

I watch the show faithfully. But if Duane Lee and Leland won't be on the show anymore, I'am through watching it.Beth can get on a person's nerves at times,and she wants to show everyone she is the boss.The show will not be the same without Duane Lee and Leland.

BeKewl

If Dog wants to complain about Hank Buckett dropping the on-side kick then go ahead but before he does maybe he should consider not touching children like michael jackson.

scrappycan

I only watch for Leland...so if he's gone...so is that show... too bad.

toni

Another example of poor white trash with money. What happened to the black chick?

eddie

Beth is the Female Gene Simmons! Man, from the looks of it she got all the money in the world! duane lee and leland are being treated like Ace and Peter!

Jew_disease

Another white trash story...how cute?

ttfantasimal

I Watch DTBH. Dude, Leland is the Front Runner. He puts himself out there 1st in Harms way.Both Him & Duane Lee are the Physical Aspects of the Show!I hope Beth hasn't done the Firing.Their Family is Strong.The 15yr Neon has got me Thinking.They R a Good Family teaching Great Values. I'll be looking for the next Larry King Live like the last One of them (when Dog&the Team were Fired at!)

Mike

Here we go again.. Screw Dog and the Fat Big Mouth.... The 2 Boys make the show.. Just like Paul Sr... Big heads but little Brains.

Take the show off the air. No One will want to see the show with Just the Fat Bitch and Grampa Dog chasing crimanls in a scooter chair. Dog grow some nuts and go connect with your Boys.

Leilani

As someone who lives on the island and knows people who have worked for Beth personally...I can honestly say that Beth is a horrible excuse for a human being. She has fired so many people (house keepers, cooks, nannies etc) that it's no surprise she now wants to fire her husband's kids from the show! She is a control freak money hungry lunatic. She is such a hypocrite always quoting bible versus and saying she's a Christian when she has never shown kindness or fairness to anyone in her life. She preaches on the show about being just and a good person when all that bitch does is smoke up and berates everyone around her. If you ever see her in public, she is SO fake trying to make it look like she and Dog are a happy couple. Those who have worked for her know that the yelling in that house is constant and unfair to the little children living in that house. Those poor kids don't have a chance at hell turning out normal with a mom like that. If DTBH is cancelled or rating go down it is because of Beth. Leland and Duane Lee are better without the show if it means getting away from her. Shame on Dog for letting that woman treat his kids like this. All the best to Leland and Duane Lee. They are so talented and down to earth. They will be fine in the end.

Confused

The sons are the cool ones in that family!!!!

that.is.all