Dog Chapman's Show Is On the Firing Line

2/10/2010 5:25 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Duane "Dog" Chapman's two sons are 24 hours from being fired on "Dog the Bounty Hunter."

Dog Chapman's Show Is On the Firing Line

Sources tell TMZ the sons -- Duane Lee and Leland -- claim Beth Chapman recently fired them from the family business -- Da Kine Bail Bonds -- because she was enraged that the boys started a side-business -- an apparel company called CHAPBROS.

But the company that produces Dog's show sees it very differently. Our sources say the production company claims the two boys quit the bail bond business and cut all ties with their family. The production company's lawyers fired off a letter yesterday to the two boys -- they have 48 hours to come back into the fold ... or they're fired from the show.

It's like a grown-up version of "Jon & Kate Plus 8."

UPDATE:
A rep for Dog and Beth Chapman tells TMZ Dog and Beth never fired Duane Lee and Leland from the family business ... they quit. The rep adds the two sons also refused to show for the TV tapings.

michael

The show started with Dog & Leland, Tim. She was office help muscled her way into the irritating role she plays now firing Dog's nephew and Tim. She Can fire them all nobody watches the show on account of her. They will do much better without her!!! the Idea of a family working together is appealing somehow she is not part of that chemistry. P.S. Beth you are not their Mom. And they should sue you for causing them all the grief you do you FUGLY COW!

LH

I LOVE LELAND
I LOVE DUANE LEE
I LOVE DOG

I HATE BETH
I HATE BETH
I HATE BETH

benchmark

Colossal low-life family. Cancel the whole show.

steve

most of that white trash family are convicted felons, that's why they don't carry any guns, as they always say. no one more religious than a reformed whore

Wanda W.

"A grown up version of Jon and Kate "? I think not. Rather the same old tune from all these reality shows.......... You get a little money flowing your way,some so called fame,and soon your ego get's over blown, and you think you can do anything you please. That show is OLD,boring,routine,and should be off the air the way the Tuttles are going.I mean really, how many ways can you show thugs,whores,and all AROUND BAD GUYS getting picked up on outstanding warrants before it's time to say bye bye ?

clarence

who even watches this crap anyway? hes washed up,shes just a fat slob that nags,cant we get some real t.v back

Maggie

This is just a sad but predictable ending to the story. This is what happens when people hunt for fame. And fame breeds GREED!! I just pray that Dog will realze what is TRULY important and will stand by HIS SONS. He is always preaching on the show that family is the most important thing and now it is the time to practice what he preaches!! I have/had been a fan of the show since the beginning. I really felt/feel that Dog is an honorable man but if he allows this to happen to his family, my opinion will definitely change.

I selpt with John Edwards, too!!!!!

Aren't one of these loser sons the same one that soldout his own father by publicly airing a voicemail he had left for him like a gutless coward? These sons are losers, good for The Dog and Beth. There's only one thing you can do with dead weight, get rid of it!!!

Black Power

So what!! This show is going to be off the air soon anyway. White trash cops, just what the world needs.

I selpt with John Edwards, too!!!!!

I love the one loser on here posting "white trash" over and over with different names. Balls!!!

Regee

I just went to the CHAPBROS website and read the boy's history. It say's that Leland started Da Kine Bail Bonds at 21, SO I ask how can Beth fire Leland from his own company?

I have seen interviews where Beth has been less than pleasent.

And what is this about Dog and the Colts I haven't read anything about him saying anything...

She I don't think fired Tim, the production company wanted him gone as soon as he was arressted for his indecent exposer by a school....Even though she was to love him like a brother she didn't offer him a place to live when he was getting a divorce, no she let him live in his truck.

Ya she is not a nice person at all.

mangomary

Tucker is the son that sold Dog out NOT Leland or Duane Lee. Leland and Duane Lee are the sons who risk their lives for their dad and that fat bitch. Dog is old and Beth can't run so it's the boys catching the criminals. And for those writing that they are white trash, they still have more money than most educated people I know so put that in your pipe and smoke it. The way I see it, Leland and Duane Lee came from a poor background, were given an awesome opportunity to help their dad, paid their dues, made some money, wanted to do something on their own (Chapbros) to continue their success and what happens....that bitch Beth can't stand it! Instead she sees them as a threat. WTF??? She is a crazy bitch. FIRE BETH FROM THE SHOW!!!!!

Tucker

Boys, boys - don't ya know? Beth is the only one that can exploit the business for profit! If she ain't getting a cut, forget it!

owasso mommy

If TLC was smart they would give Leland and Duane Lee their own show! See who gets more ratings. It wouldn't be Dog and Beth that's for sure. The only reason I watch that show is because of the boys. Mostly Leland! And I'm not the only female I know that feels the same way. Without them the show is done.

Tucker

By the way, I am NOT THAT Tucker! Lol!