Dr. Murray As 'Inspirational' as Michael Jackson

2/10/2010 2:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

One of the members of Dr. Conrad Murray's legal team says he's not concerned about the possibility of a downtown L.A. jury dominated by African Americans, because "Dr. Murray is as much of an inspiration as Michael Jackson was."

Dr. Murray As 'Inspirational' as Michael Jackson

J. Michael Flanagan tells TMZ Dr. Murray is a man of "humble means who became very successful" and a jury will appreciate that.

Flanagan also told us the defense team has received a summary of the official investigation, but he says the L.A. County District Attorney's Office has informed Murray's lawyers it will take several weeks before the D.A. gives them a copy of the full file.

Linda Lovelest

* There will never be a trial. A plea bargain has already been worked out and decided on.

JMO.

Truth Unblinded

WERE DID YOU JOIN THE WACKO JACKO FAN CLUB?

Posted at 3:02PM on Feb 10th 2010 by HATE MJ

YEAH, WHERE DO I JOIN????

Truth Unblinded

JMO.

Posted at 3:04PM on Feb 10th 2010 by Tellitlikeitis

Here we go again with this old hag and her stupid outrageous statements. This maggot always makes comments to piss of MJ fans and then writes JMO at the end to make it seem alright. Beware of this b*tch.

Who Cares reads a wonder

I am so lazy I need my sleep I forget to by my bills IT YOUR FAULT NOT ME oh I not a drug addict I pay my bills NO it's your job Why can't I blame you Can I blame my DAD can I blame my MOM HELP ME I NEED MY SLEEP.did you pay the taxes on my MOM'S HOUSE.Janet HELP ME they pick on me I am so little STOP PICKING ON ME The media is picking on me CALLING ME NAMES like WACKO JACKO I pay my bills DID I??? I FORGET ???

VINTENDO

All this jackson talk ..

what about the GEOHOT movie?

He was the First kid to unlock apples iphone.

I guess they are making a movie about him now ?

don't trust 'em

WHY DOES HE GET SPECIAL TREATMENT???!!! He get charged and just walks in the courthouse, without going to police station and get fingerprinted...he should be treated like the rest of the criminals. Why did he get special treatment? He isn't royal but a neglient doctor who should have known better not to apply profol OUTSIDE of a hospital! He is an idiot. and should be treated like the rest of the criminals, which is procedure to go through fingerprinting, etc...but no, he thinks he should be treated above the law??

Francis

Free Dr Murray!!!
Sooner or later one of Michael Jackson millions of fans worldwide will get him anyways!!!
RIP MJ

evej41

how thoughtless and inhuman a trained suppose to be doctor how stupid and cruel, how careless and terrible this is horrible however anyone want to look at it conrad murray was wrong wrong wrong ......any good doctor that see a patient becoming or addicted to any form of medication has the moral respondsiblity to admit of control the problem by the means of admitting them into a hospital that is the way it suppose to have been done... refusal of patient care when seen as a danger to human safety or life is wrong wrong wrong there is a oath that is taken and should have been upheld and it was not no matter what amount of money that was offered , if this indeed looked at dollar signs because of his poor and sorry life then shame shame shame, the attorney's are not looking at the clear picture of the facts we see, we just see what the facts are a broken down doctor that was hungry for money took a position that he was not professionally ready for... he did not go there as a doctor he went there for money cause he was broke, he was not successful his businesses was closed down in las vegas months before michael his houston clinic looks like a dump... success is up and running businesses success is paying your child support because you are making money success is driving your own car and not your sisters success is not cheating on your beloved wife with six other women and having bastard children success if your business was doing soooo well even for michael jackosn you will not close that business so whoever he think he fooling he need to go somewhere if those attorney's are believing him they need their head checked and again there is something very wrong with the picture murray was broke broke broke anyone in the houston area look at the place a dump and in texas they dont care that doctor's give bad medical care the sweep complaint under the rug so far you walk over lumps,,,,, sad sad sad the governor will just hold his hand out for a donation and he will keep working ...... trust i know ..... successful they should have told that sorry to someone else DID YOU ALL KNOW THAT HIS WIFE THE ONE HE HAS AND STILL IS CHEATING ON IS A DOCTOR AS WELL WOW I WONDER WHAT KIND OF QUACK SHE IS ?????? B FOR ONE THING SHE IS STUPID HE GOES TO CALIFORNIA HE STAY WITH HIS BABY MOMMA AND THEN HE SAY OH I AM GOING HOME THEN LA STUPID TAKE HIM RIGHT ON IN .... IF THIS IS NOT THE MOVIE "THE DEVIL'S OWN" IN REAL LIFE ....WHERE THE ATTORNEY'S IN A FIRM DEFEND BAD PEOPLE KNOWING THAT THEY ARE WORKING FOR THE DEVIL...... WOW MAN THIS IS SOMETHING ELSE

LOVE YOU MICHAEL

JUSTICE FOR MICHAEL JACKSON APRIL 2010

logic that propofol SHOULD NEVER BE ADMINISTERED OUTSIDE OF A HOSPITAL SURGERY WARD

WITH TRAINED ANESTHESIOLOGISTS IN CONTROL MONITORING THE PATIENTS AIRWAY> RESPIRATION> OXYGEN CONCENTRATION> BLOOD PRESSURE AND RESUSCITATIVE EQUIPMENT NEARBY.

HOW THOUGHTLESS, IRRESPONSIBLE AND UTTERLY STUPID IS THAT??

pauline

Michael died because of negligence..plain and simple.

Why would you leave an IV in someone's arm without the proper equipment and then leave the room to go talk on the phone with your girlfriend or god knows who? That’s kind of like leaving a patient with a syringe in their arm while you go out and party with friends.

Roy

Damn. The most he will get is 4 years for MURDERING Jackson with his gross incompetence. He needs to suck it up, quit playing the race card, and take his slap on the writst like a man.

POWER TO THE WHITE PEOPLE

Beware of this b*tch.

Posted at 3:09PM on Feb 10th 2010 by Deb

BEWARE OF YOU AND YOU ARE THE B*TCH FOR TRYING TO START YET ANOTHER FIGHT LIKE ALWAYS.

Truth Unblinded

Free Dr Murray!!!
RIP MJ

Posted at 3:20PM on Feb 10th 2010 by fransua

OK, GUESS I HAVE TO SAY IT AGAIN. NO JACKSON FAN WILL GET HIM OR ANYONE ELSE BECAUSE JACKSON FANS ARE FEMALES AND GAY MEN. DON'T THINK SO? WELL THE GUY HAS BEEN WALKING AROUND WITHOUT EVEN THE SLIGHTEST PROBLEM FOR 7 MONTHS.

Who Cares reads a wonder

How many DOCTOR'S got paid for getting MICHAEL JACKSON illegal drugs.When will they get there day in court.MJ FANS are you one sided on this issue IF that Doctor gave pills to your KID you would scream to heaven YES YOU WOULD or is it MICHAEL JACKSON WAS AN ADULT and he knew what he wanted and searched for the DOCTOR that fit his agenda.""J.M.O.""

POWER TO THE WHITE PEOPLE

MJ IS 50% TO BLAME FOR HIS DEATH. HE IS THE DRUG ADDICT AND HAD BEEN TAKING PROPOPFOL FOR A LONG TIME HE TOOK IT WHEN HE DID THE HISTORY TOUR. HE KNEW THE DANGER OF THIS DRUG ANS STILL TOOK IT.

PJack

Antwone your comments are so ignorant as sadden me. Manslaughter is "no big deal"? Tell that to the thousands of families who have lost a loved one to someone at the hands of another. An all African American jury, if he is able to seat one, will see through his lies just the same as jury members of any other race. As a matter of fact, they will most likely be ashamed that Michael died at the hands of a Black man. Undoubtedly MOST if not ALL of them will oppose child rape; most rational moral people do. However, that has nothing to do with this case because Michael was neither a rapist nor a molester. He was innocent as shown by his acquittal on ALL charges and the 17 year investigation by the FBI found absolutely no evidence of wrongdoing. Do you read?