John Mayer:

Tiny Part of Me

Is White Supremacist

2/10/2010 2:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

John MayerJohn Mayer is at the center of a racial controversy -- and it's all because he compared his penis to a white supremacist.

It's all over an interview Mayer just gave to Playboy Magazine -- in which he was asked, "Do black women throw themselves at you?"

Mayer's response: "I don't think I open myself to it. My d*ck is sort of like a white supremacist. I've got a Benetton heart and a f*ckin' David Duke c*ck. I'm going to start dating separately from my d*ck."

Mayer goes on to name some African-American women he's attracted to, but we gotta ask ...

Angry Democrat 'Sky Blu' from LMFAO attack GOP Romney on Purpose .

JOHN MAYER SUPPORTS DEMOCRAT BARCK OBAMA , A LOT

Jade

And Jume, you have issues if you are telling your son that love has anything to do with skin color. You should be encouraging to fall in love and let him choose the rest.

ROAMINGAROUND

LMAO! What King Ding said!

Angry Democrat 'Sky Blu' from LMFAO attack GOP Romney on Purpose .

John Mayer Voted and Supports democrat Barack Obama by a lot.

Chaos Theory

As a Black Man, gotta say black females, are the last people who need to complain! Ask any Black Man in a interracial relationship about how racist black females are, especially if the woman is white. These - "If she can't use your comb don't bring her home/ only weak minded, self hating brothers would date anything but a sista "- black women, will go off on a hate filled tirade! Which John Mayer didn't even come close to approaching!

ROAMINGAROUND

LMAO @ WHAT KING DING SAID!

billy bob

what penis? I didnt know that white men penis could satisfy any woman, seems like all the white women running around trying to find a BLACK man! LOL! who woulda thought these white trash, wet dog smelling, hair lice having, old wrinkled looking drag queen hoes would be trying to claim our men? I thought they didn't like BLACK people. Well you couldn't tell by all the white women desperate to find a BLACK man.lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I heard white mens penis's are soft, not thick and they have problems getting hard lol!
Is that why I see so many BLACK Men with these Half Breed, Oreo, Zebra looking kids lol!

I am BLACK and I told my son I wish he would bring or marry a white girl NOT ALLOWED in this family. We are keeping our BEAUTIFUL BLACK race as pure as we can.

Besides, everyone knows that whites aren't fully human. They are half mutan cave beast which explains their animalistic odor.

billy bob

What's the big deal?? There's nothing wrong with interracial dating. I love white women. Especially when they're on their knees.

billy bob

Is it me or does John Mayer look like Jay Leno's long lost son.

vicki

...the more he speaks, the less I like him... Just shut up and sing, John...?

Ike

I dont care if he's attracte to black women. If you know the entire article he goes on to use the N word and compares his struggle to the same of black america. That's supremely disappointing

jamaicangal

I totally agree with this comment:

"I think I'll survive as a black woman in America with the devastating news that John Mayer would not bone me."

author unknown

L. Alvarez

#136, I have never met a decent looking Puer to Ri can woman in my life. You are nothing but maids with the intelligence of a bag of rocks. With your gaping, extra large va ginas a man would have to be the size of a bus to keep himself from being swallowed in by you women. Puer tos are epic failures in life.

pissed

YOU SHOULD ALL BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES. PERIOD!

don't believe it

This dude is an idiot and what he says shouldn't be a swipe at any white person ...African Americans are just to damn sensitive and if this was about some other race not a word would be mentioned about it ...