John Mayer:

Tiny Part of Me

Is White Supremacist

2/10/2010 2:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

John MayerJohn Mayer is at the center of a racial controversy -- and it's all because he compared his penis to a white supremacist.

It's all over an interview Mayer just gave to Playboy Magazine -- in which he was asked, "Do black women throw themselves at you?"

Mayer's response: "I don't think I open myself to it. My d*ck is sort of like a white supremacist. I've got a Benetton heart and a f*ckin' David Duke c*ck. I'm going to start dating separately from my d*ck."

Mayer goes on to name some African-American women he's attracted to, but we gotta ask ...

Jenna

Ugh...so over this idiot. The never ending poo stream that is his mouth needs to be wired shut. It sounds like he is a freshman in high school talking about all the girls he banged...so his excuse for trying to "intellectualize" the conversation with these comparisons seems even more ridiculous than the amount of std's this douche is probably carrying.

?????

King Kong...How would you explain harry az white people? What species is that from. I am an esthetician and I see harry white women coming in with hair from their navel to their mid-thigh area wanting somebody to wax that sh*t off. Men with harry backs like a bear. What's up with that? Huh?

my my my

He is just a stupid idiot....go away fool

mspaap2u

JOHN MAYER SHOULD CALL CHARLIE SHEEN AND HAVE DINNER TOGETHER SINCE THEY BOTH HAVE AN AFFAIR WITH THE N WORD. BOTH SHOULD ORDER SOME CLASS, INTEGRITY AND A CAN OF WHIP ASS, THEN TAKE TURN PATTING EACH OTHER ON THEIR ASSES...OOPS I MEAN ON THE FACE.. LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Madonna

He's basically saying that black women don't get him hard lol. Going on to say what black girls you think is hot doesn't make that statement better mister. You sound like one of those racists who only want to get with black girls to give them light babies...seeding out their ethnic background so that in the future there won't be anymore blacks.

evi

No black woman wants you John Mayer nerd.

billy bob

Look at me. I wanted a baby by Dennis Rodman and he turned me down. He said I wasn't the right kind of poor white trash for him. So he dumped me.

L. Alvarez

well, the puerto ricans are trying to destroy their own race by teaching their own children the doctrine of MEJORAR LA RAZA. That means that Puer to Ri cans should only marry white people to improve the race. That's what JLO's mother taught her but Ben had other plans. He did not want Puer to Ri cans kids.

L. Alvarez

Kerry Washington, Holly Robinson Peete and Hilary from Fresh Prince are somewhere gagging about now.

L. Alvarez

Wonder if Harvey would have posted this half-Playboy interview if I had said something similar about Jew ish women or if I had used the K word to slur them. No, I don't think so. You can't talk about his people and expect to see your words posted. He only goes after other minorities.

the loser

I LOVE THIS MAN NO MATER WHAT!!!

Tucker

So the part that is white supremacist is 'tiny?' No wonder he can't keep a woman.

my two cents

I didn't know a Portuguese could be a white supremacist?

Disgusted

The more comfortable one gets and the more one speaks, the more they reveal of themselves. Musically, this guy is a genious. Take away the music and he is an immature, racist, little boy.

Ev

OMG!! lol This guy has GOT to shut the f*** up!! Everytime he opens his mouth, he shows just how brain dead he is. Please just stick to singing, no mo' interviews pleeze!!! Now I can see why all the women leave his sorry butt!