John Mayer:

Tiny Part of Me

Is White Supremacist

2/10/2010 2:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

John MayerJohn Mayer is at the center of a racial controversy -- and it's all because he compared his penis to a white supremacist.

It's all over an interview Mayer just gave to Playboy Magazine -- in which he was asked, "Do black women throw themselves at you?"

Mayer's response: "I don't think I open myself to it. My d*ck is sort of like a white supremacist. I've got a Benetton heart and a f*ckin' David Duke c*ck. I'm going to start dating separately from my d*ck."

Mayer goes on to name some African-American women he's attracted to, but we gotta ask ...

Fung Lee

I'm not attracted to blacks, either.

We evolved into separate races for a reason. I love my people! I don't date outside my race.

And I'm not white supremacist...I am Asian. To each his own and birds of a feather.

How can we have diversity if we breed diversity away? Appreciate diversity and stay with your beautiful people, whatever people you are.

simon

THE REPORTER ASKED HIM IF BLACK WOMEN WERE THROWING THEMSELVES AT HIM. THE REPORTER SINGLED BLACK WOMEN OUT AND WANTED TO KNOW IF THEY LIKED HIM OR NOT THAT'S ALL. PEOPLE TO READ WHAT THE GUY SAID FOR GOODNESS SAKE.

simon

I'm Asian male and most Asian women don't like Asian men because they think we have little peens. But they are wrong.

Ewwww

Let's see how long it takes for Mayer's label to drop him like Jenn Aniston did. The guy is a racist, a homophobe and a douchebag in general. I'm glad I never wasted my money on his music. He makes Kanye West look like the Pope. Kanye is probably laughing his head off at this. Tiger Woods is probably LOL too. Someone finally screwed up worse than he did.

simon

I upgraded to a pretty white wife now big deal.

hawnandhudsonbothsuck

I hate John Mayer and his music. I am with most of you people on this. AND as a Black Woman who likes to date all races....John, you aren't the kind of White Guy we look for . SO don't you worry your self proclaimed pretty little head about it! BUT please do stop talking and Making music, if you can call it that. I prefer to read stories about you when you are partying with your kindreds-like Paris, Kim K and any sports figure. You gotta play where you are comfortable!

Hoffmann

His guy needs to shut up and start practicing guitar. He a real hack. What a jackass.

WillOTheWisp

55. I always get what he is
saying.
Don't hate him because
he's gorgeous, talented, funny and
most importantly - smart!

Posted at 1:41PM on Feb 10th 2010 by Machelle

AGREE!!!
I find him to be a very deep thinker, only the shallow ones don't get him!!!
They haven't learn to think outside the BOX, where as John's lyrics takes you into a whole different realm !!!

He can take something this simple, and only a FEW people can really understand it.

Heart Of Life Lyrics
Artist(Band):John Mayer

I hate to see you cry lying there in that position
There's things you need to hear
So turn off your tears and listen
Pain throws your heart to the ground
Love turns the whole thing around
No it won't all go the way it should
But i know the heart of life is good

You know it's nothing new
Bad news never had good timing
Then the circle of your friends
Will defend the silver lining

Pain throws your heart to the ground
Love turns the whole thing around
No it won't all go the way it should
But i know the heart of life is good

Pain throws your heart to the ground
Love turns the whole thing around
Fear is a friend who's misunderstood
But i know the heart of life is good.
I know it's good.

tim

I heard that white men stink,thats why black women don't go near them.I guess what john mayer said was fair most white men don't find black women attractive,the same way most black women don't find white men attractive.It is funny some white people say there is nothing attractive about black women,the same way some black women say they don't find white men attractive

Anne

Yeah, I get it, but still, it was a f*cked up thing to say. John needs to learn that he doesn't have to say everything he is thinking. In fact, none of us should. Keep some things to yourself, man. It's called tact. It's called being civilized. And man, dude, remember what your momma said, "Keep a lowwwww profile." YOu totally need to take her advise right now.

Snake

Two words: John Holmes

Darlene

John Mayer just tells it like it is. He talks to the media like he'd talk to his friends. He doesnt mean anything bad and people try to twist it and make it into something sinful. Yo gotta love him for his honesty and openness. That is what makes John Mayer John Mayer. If you are intelligent enough, when you read what he said, he did not mean anything bad towards other races at all.

Wil

Basically he said his little soldier downstairs isn't yet interested in African American Women. He's not into Black girls. I understand that, what the big deal people.

Stephanie

So what? I don't see anything wrong with what he said. I'm not at all atrractive to black guys....

Are all people atrractive to all races? I think not. Nothing wrong with voicing an opinion? Are black girls pissed that they don't have a shot with John Mayer?? Good grief.

raven

I hope I'm speaking for ALL women, who CARES about you and your equipment John Mayer? I don't enjoy your music these days either.

Keep this up and you will be only, saying what you need to say, pretty soon!