John Mayer:

Tiny Part of Me

Is White Supremacist

2/10/2010 2:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

John MayerJohn Mayer is at the center of a racial controversy -- and it's all because he compared his penis to a white supremacist.

It's all over an interview Mayer just gave to Playboy Magazine -- in which he was asked, "Do black women throw themselves at you?"

Mayer's response: "I don't think I open myself to it. My d*ck is sort of like a white supremacist. I've got a Benetton heart and a f*ckin' David Duke c*ck. I'm going to start dating separately from my d*ck."

Mayer goes on to name some African-American women he's attracted to, but we gotta ask ...

erica

Looks like John still has a chip on his shoulder after Kerry Washington and Kelly Rowland turned him down! lol

JohnMayerHasARacistD--k

Where to start: if you read the whole article, Mayer uses the n-word, calls part of himself a white supremacist and calls up the name of one of America's most notorious white supremacists, David Duke. Why would you do that? John Mayer can't claim he has a "Benetton" heart when he invokes white supremacy in any context. Let's not forget how disgusting he is when talking about Jessica Simpson, and black celebrity women.

He isn't witty. He's just a piece of racist garbage, a raging narcissist to the nth degree. Now you know, because he just told you so.

dcpuser

@70

You're right. You actually have TINY penises.

tim

So what if John Mayer isn't attracted to black girls?There is nothing attractive about white men.What an unattractive bunch with their tiny Pens.Good Riddance

Kellee

Please Stephanie John Mayer and that funky hair of his is not attractive. What is attractive is Mr. Dreamy and Steamy on Grey's Anatomy that's attractive. Every single black men that I have been with di** is at least 7 in. or more and that's the standard. The first and only white di** I saw I could barely see it was so small no lie. I had to leave a go home I was in such disbelief. Every race has their positive and negatives so don't bunch them together.

please take it down

"and the Golden D-Bag Award goes to...."

John Waters

I see a whole abundance of 'get over it' posts but I only see maybe 2 or 3 posts who care anything about Mr. Mayer at all, and definitely not as a sex symbol. As usual, when somebody says something out of sorts about race the purists come out to explain that 'not everybody is attracted to everybody' and this 'isn't racism'. Why do these people think the great majority of black people want them for some reason? They don't. Using Tiger Woods and other rich entertainers to represent the average black guy is goofy. The average black guy dates the average black girl, it will always be this way...you aren't as wanted as you portray yourself to be. - Thanks.

Blk Pearle

Speaking as a beautiful black woman, I can tell you that your penis is not on my list of things to do. Keep your lilly white little penis to yourself.

?????

And for Playboy to ask that question is really stupid! What do Playboy and Black women have in common? Nothing. They don't buy, read, look at the pictures, and are not featured in it. Even if he were being interviewed by Black Tail the question would have been stupid because Black women normally don't buy or read that either. Do men care about who he's fing? So really, what was the effing point?

TiredofThisCrap

Seriously @ WillOtheWisp

That is exactly what everyone else here is doing, but as a personality John Mayer knows his words will be commented on, good or bad. Does he care about what people at TMZ post about him, no. John Mayer caused a buzz for himself, without spending a dime.

mikk

I am black, and hate to bust your bubbles, however the truth is the Majority of Black Women are NOT attracted to White Men. We're just not. No love lost. I havent' seen a white man yet that have turned my head. Most Black WOmen think that WHite Men are weak, they have no swagga, and they just can't do it like a Black Man Can.

We were raised to marry our own, I don't think any of us are disappointed that he doesnt like Black women we could care less. HE's Ugly and PAle

Master

LOL always trying to make something out of nothing.. i get what he is saying, I'm not that attracted to black girls either, doesn't mean i am racist... i am sure there are millions of black women out there that aren't attracted to white men... i wonder if this is a story if he said he wasn't into Asian or Hispanic women?!?!? actually why did they only ask about black women?!?! maybe the guy interviewing is racist...hmmmmm does playboy have a lot of black women in there magazines?? maaaaybe they are racist...hmmmmmm a lot to think about

glindo

I don't get why he didn't just answer the question. I don't care who he's attracted to but it would have been easier for him to just say, "No, black women don't throw themselves at me." Because, more likely than not, that's the truth.
He would like to think its because he doesn't open himself up to it but in reality it takes a special kind of white boy to make black women want to drop their panties. John Mayer is not on that list of white boys.

simon

John never dates other races either so big deal. The reporter wanted to know if black girls threw themselves at him specifically. For some reason they think John Mayer has cred in the black community which he doesn't. He is not on the same level as Justin Timberlake or Robin Thicke but I guess the reporter didn't know that. John is cute but Robin and Justin are fine as hell and they are the real thing. I hate the way Mayer disses the Jessica and Anniston too.

erica

I'm sure that John knows that most black women are not attracted to white men. I've been asked out by them quite a bit especially at the office but, my preference is for men of color.