John Mayer:

Tiny Part of Me

Is White Supremacist

2/10/2010 2:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

John MayerJohn Mayer is at the center of a racial controversy -- and it's all because he compared his penis to a white supremacist.

It's all over an interview Mayer just gave to Playboy Magazine -- in which he was asked, "Do black women throw themselves at you?"

Mayer's response: "I don't think I open myself to it. My d*ck is sort of like a white supremacist. I've got a Benetton heart and a f*ckin' David Duke c*ck. I'm going to start dating separately from my d*ck."

Mayer goes on to name some African-American women he's attracted to, but we gotta ask ...

Lola

John Mayer needs to just shut up and do his job. Doesn't he sing or something? He dates women and tells all. He brags. No self-respecting or careful woman in Hollywood or elsewhere should ever date this guy. I think he has a personality disorder.

Doesn't he have a manager or a publicist or a record company representative? Somebody needs to net him and tell him to shut up, shut up, shut up. And have some respect for women.

The more he talks, the more disgusting we learn he really is.

?????

Okay, I don't see why any race of woman would want to be with somone who kisses and tells. He needs to grow the F up and be a professional at what he does. Now he's quoting Kerry Washington? That's something you would only say around people you consider to be your friends- and he's mouthing her business off for some magazine interview. I guess he's trying to show that he's cool with Black people. Who the F cares! Play yo fonky music white boy!

mikk

105. what penis? I didnt know that white men penis could satisfy any woman, seems like all the white women running around trying to find a black man! LOL! who woulda thought these white hoes would be trying to claim our men? I thought they didn't like black people. Well you couldn't tell by all the white women desperate to find a black man.lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I heard white mens penis's are small, not thick and they have problems getting hard lol!
Is that why I see so many Black Men with these Half Breed, Oreo, Zebra looking kids lol!

I am black and I told my son I wish he would bring or marry a white girl NOT ALLOWED in this family. We are keeping our black race as pure as we can.

Posted at 3:02PM on Feb 10th 2010 by sandy

Come on everybody...we know who this dumb ass is! Don't you believe for one second this is some black woman stating her cause! This is that stupid ignorant jackass troll, who constantly pretends to be a black person, an Asian, female, male or whatever to post “Shocking and Demeaning” comments on every MJ site, or sites that interest most of us readers.
Most of us can tell which comments are made by this bitch; you will too after awhile!
Posted at 3:24PM on Feb 10th 2010 by WillOTheWisp

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/02/10/john-mayer-white-supremacist-playboy-interview-david-duke/9#comments#ixzz0fASo9F8X

No boo, I am a black woman and I stand by what I said. Its true white men penis's are little. My cousin was married to one, and left him and went back to a black man. I have only made one comment and now this is two. I am black and proud. Sorry sweety! or WillOthe Gay O

WillOTheWisp

I've got to get off of this site!
Most of you sons of bitche$ are NUTS! I’m finding a lot of remedial people commenting on what they misunderstood.
FREQ1C, WillOTheWisp, Fleiter and a handful of others, you're wasting your time communicating with these talking heads.

StinkyBeetle

I don't think I get what he's saying nor am I offended. How so? Even though I don't know him personally I don't think he's the "evil" racist type. Just a poorly delivered joke is all this is.

Chatty

mikk

Please white men are NOT attractive at all. I, would never sleep with a white man.

THe only thing a white man can do for me is nothing!!!!!

BLACK MEN FOREVER

mikk

149. He doesn't want to screw black women...so what? Hell...black men don't even want to screw black women.
Posted at 3:50PM on Feb 10th 2010 by Chatty

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/02/10/john-mayer-white-supremacist-playboy-interview-david-duke/10#c25397706#ixzz0fAWjQNNY

No Chatty no body wants to screw your fat white arse. Yes their are some black men married to white women, however the majority of black men are married to black women.... Don't flatter yourself. Not all black men want a white woman. Me myself would never marry a white woman. You are not even on the same level as a black woman. I will take a black woman anyday. I even sorry for my black brothers who marry white women. Those are the ones who are brainwashed. I have a friend whose married to a white women, she now looks older than Methusala, with all those wrinkles

simon

To America: Every nasty, racist comment posted on this site to incite and provoke are done by the same person. A person who claims to be black one moment and then white the next and then Asian. It is all coming from the same source...not white, black or Asian. MIKE IS 100% ON POINT!

Centertex

No one's attracted to him, especially Black women!
Now I understand why Jennifer got rid of this idiot.

mikk

136. White men do smell bad and they do have tiny penis and they are losers. No beautiful Puerto Rican woman would ever consider marrying one so Mr. Affleck you need to check yourself and go back to your pale, horse faced, ugly white wife. Puerto Ricans are much better than whites anyday and we are taking over this country so you losers had better learn your spanish because you will need ot when you come begging to us for jobs. VIVA PUERTO RICO!!!
Posted at 4:18PM on Feb 10th 2010 by Marisol Ortega

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/02/10/john-mayer-white-supremacist-playboy-interview-david-duke/10#comments#ixzz0fAcj1Db9

Tell him girl, ain't it funny!

t

Hey 74 most black women are attracted to short, slant eyed Asian men either. But like you said to each his own. Kudos!

kasey

@Banana LOL Thank You

I'm not speaking for all black women but the majority of us who do know who he is think he's a d-bag or we're just not that interested in him. But i must say i do miss the old John who only sang. Where is the Mayer who sang waiting on the world 2 change. And was silent yet political, if u ask me his d-bagness atarted when he hosted TMZ all by himself lol TMZ u guys stated this

toni

John Mayer is just a douch bag I don't think anyone pays attention to the crap that comes out of his mouth anymore. I think he should just shut the hell and stop giving interviews.

pissed