Murray's Patients: Manslaughter Shmanslaughter

2/11/2010 8:14 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Dr. Conrad MurrayOne involuntary manslaughter charge later ... and Dr. Conrad Murray's patients in Las Vegas still can't wait to put their lives in his hands.

One of his patients -- Marietta Lewis -- claims Dr. Murray is responsible for saving her life, and she told us, "I made sure to call and have my name added to his patient wait list, so that when he comes back, I will still be under his care."

Well he's back ... Dr. Murray was photographed going into his Las Vegas office yesterday, just two days after he was freed on $75,000 bail.

We also spoke with Robert Day, who said he called Dr. Murray's office on Monday -- the day he pled not guilty in the Michael Jackson death case -- to schedule an appointment for today.

Luckily for them, Propofol injections are not an option -- because as part of the terms of Dr. Murray's freedom, he isn't allowed to administer anyone with powerful anesthetics.

susie

If Michael is really dead, Murray isn't the only culprit.
Money buys everything and there are people more powerful than he.

Stop the madness

Seriosly, to all the haters. Think again before you post something, and remember that you're not only hurting millions and millions of fans but also three totally innocent kids who lost their daddy and a family who lost their brother and son, if they are on the internet they shouldn't have to read that. No matter what you think of Michael.

Why spend your life hating someone? I'm just not talking about Michael, but everything. Why hate? Spend your lifetime doing what you love instead. I promise you, your life will be so much more fun.

Tina_fuerte

Murray is not guilty... He has innoucent eyes,,,, and Michael is not dead ....!!! And no, i am not crazy :)

shuffler

As endorsed by Dr Nick Riviera.

ralph

Mercy for Michael

Justice for Murray

lankandiva

More confirmations to me...I beLIEve...

DakotaFleming

Michaels family and fans arent violent.Thats why the doc is still breathing.

susie

Hi Lankan, how are you?
NAKA PENDA PIYA, NAKU TAKA PIYA!
HUGS

nan

cant have much of a practice if you can get in the next day after calling.just his lawyers spinning...i wouldnt let this man treat my dog...and my dog is dead

lankandiva

@68. Hi Lankan, how are you?
NAKA PENDA PIYA, NAKU TAKA PIYA!
HUGS

Posted at 6:56AM on Feb 11th 2010 by susie

susie,

is that you?im ok thanks,how are you?..i dont understand what you're saying:( im sorry huns..

ive been trying to reply to posts and till now cant can only post short ones..tmz sucks..roflmfao...

take care hugs lankan...one L.O.V.E

this video below i wanted to share with the believers and non believers,its beautiful,and peacful and so true...

What Would Michael Say to Us

ENJOY PEOPLE:)

@janala14..i am the REAL lankandiva..you should know this im not afraid of discussing such subjects openly..for example awhile ago i touched on illuminati/freemasons and got attacked..after months of invetigating my views changed..and i still get attacked..it doesnt matter because i will not stop in what i believe...and i respect what your opinion belief is at the nd of the day we are all her because of MJ and we only want the truth..

i hope you're keeping well..
take care love and peace hugs lankan..

@Tellitlikeitis,

you're welcome and thanks..hehe yes i did have a rough time but that will not stop me from being open mind and speaking up..hope all is well with you..

have a nice day,

one love australia...Love you Michael Joe Jackson...

futurestia

I would be willing to go to Dr. Murray if his office would process my medical claims correctly to the insurance company. My last Dr. Raped and Murdered my credit score as a result of her negligent medical billing....If the majority of his patients are happy then I will see him as I live close to him.

fan

Murray takes money, fake smiles & gives you the
insult added to your pain.
Kind of like a fraudulent teacher in our school.

He's making the Arvisos, Chandlers,
Jermaine "Mike Buys Baby Moms. Let Him Have Nose Jobs, Let's Have Jackson 5 Reunions", Janet "MJ Savior sister", Tito "God tells me to forgive Murray", Katherine God Whore, LaToilet,
Joe Genius Prostitite, Kenny Ortega,
Bashir, Gloria Allred, Sneddon, Diane Dimond, Diane Sawyer & fake friends (Sue-happy John Landis, U. Gellar, Epic Records executive Walter, alcohol & men lover Liz Taylor, pedophile's daughter Lisa Marie Presley) feel so guilty that they weren't able to manipulate Michael enough.

Missy

If Murray had done this to a memeber of their family they wouldn't feel this way! They would want him in jail for murder! Murray should be in jail for what he did!

susie

.70 Lankan, I'm fine too,my friend
Have you seen my snake friend? She ate all my eggs.. roftlmao
thanks for the video
XOXOXOXOXO
hugs

lankandiva

@75. .70 Lankan, I'm fine too,my friend Those are lyrics from Liberian Girl, I don't know what they mean but I love that song. I'm interested in your investigations, so tell me. No matter what the haters say, ok? so.....go! Have you seen my snake friend? She ate all my eggs.. roftlmao thanks for the video XOXOXOXOXO hugs Posted at 7:35AM on Feb 11th 2010 by susie

Hi susie, hehe you're welcome and thanks for the love,understanding and respect..i love that video made me cry i think its beautiful and so truthful... well i wasnt feeling to well today to be honest went to bed late as i was trying to post lol..then had to wake up early morning waiting for the cable man to come fix my connections up..lol..

so my head was spinning..im so sleepy...i havent done much investigating today...however i did come across more interesting videos..and was sent some quite interesting emails..

susie are you able to make a youtube account?that way i can add you and we can keep in touch there also and i can discuss more with you.. i will let you know if more comes up,alot has but still will be looking into it all further...however please do follow this girl shes up to date with everything here is her chanel-

im going to try sleep soon its 11:54pm here and im dozing off already lol..need a good sleep..i did sleep a few hours in the eve but am still so tired.. hehe i havent seen your snake friend hehe..

also if you make a post and dont see a response to me its because tmz sucks and wont allow them to come through..dont think i am ignoring you...beacuse i wouldnt do that... take care and keep in touch...one love hugs lankan...